ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phicen - Playing with make-up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

Phicen - Playing with make-up Empty
PostSubject: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 3:46 pm

Well, not actually playing with makeup (just a bit subtly, rather than overdoing it), more that I was playing with Lightroom/Photoshop to give this young lady some make-up effects. Not using the Faceapp...

No Make-up:
Phicen - Playing with make-up 49760530802_4efb92bcd7_bRed Sonya-035-3 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

With Make-up:
Phicen - Playing with make-up 49760530852_6058a348ba_bRed Sonya-035-2 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Subtle and effective touch-ups!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Great job! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 11:32 pm

I've tried the FaceApp makeup version, and it seems fairly subtle, though in Pro, there are more options. She looks great.
Back to top Go down
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 11:41 pm

Of course, this wasn’t using faceapp. This was just some light photoshop touchup. I’ve learnt a lot more since I did this, and would probably do things a bit more differently, however, I do still like the effect that this edit came out with.

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 11:47 pm

When I saw the title, I was expecting a Phicen playing with makeup. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phicen - Playing with make-up   Phicen - Playing with make-up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phicen - Playing with make-up
Page 1 of 1