ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.

Go down 
+3
Rogue-Trooper
Kimono Troop Command
BAMComix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 12:29 pm

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636734373_6fa12f157a_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (88) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636734008_011363660d_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (89) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637565112_fc30482854_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (90) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637482106_cc9f0a738a_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (91) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637481641_536d6f3e95_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (92) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636732288_f3b3384713_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (93) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636731893_b9eef6819f_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (94) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637480636_31d0405612_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (95) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637562902_671e860fae_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (96) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637562577_6d6ea398f4_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (97) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636730478_7692cdb9eb_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (98) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637561827_cff20b2af7_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (99) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636729783_47d0b83957_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (100) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637561167_b09954ea62_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (101) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637560847_df464d3022_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (102) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636728843_eb9f7bf1a6_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (103) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637477526_55ea16721e_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (104) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637559632_4298826510_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (105) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637559292_0c497cd495_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (106) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50636727163_c0f8958d3f_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (107) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637558517_6bfdf5bf0d_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (108) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 50637475511_bb0f1dcb8f_cAgent Down - Chapter Six - Down The Rabbit Hole.  (109) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 4:49 pm

WOW Dal that's a great story with photos! cheers
I can't wait for more! cheers
Now I'm in suspense...lol

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Excellent as always. I'm already thinking about what Kamiko will have to report to Jake.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Possibly my favourite chapter so far cheers ....but it was too short lol!

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 12:51 am

Great Story , will be nice to see Dutch get some action . I almost felt sorry for that guard , you kind of knew he wasn`t going to know a thing about what was coming . Great poses and pics as always .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 12:54 am

Chip wrote:
Great Story , will be nice to see Dutch get some action . I almost felt sorry for that guard , you kind of knew he wasn`t going to know a thing about what was coming . Great poses and pics as always .

The guard appears to have been one of those "expendables."

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 1:29 am

Did have one of those faces didn`t he ? lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:20 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
WOW Dal that's a great story with photos! cheers
I can't wait for more! cheers
Now I'm in suspense...lol

Cheers Jim! more to come soon bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Excellent as always.  I'm already thinking about what Kamiko will have to report to Jake.

Sounds good Gary! I am looking forward to the crossover cheers . Really pleased you enjoyed it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:22 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Possibly my favourite chapter so far cheers  ....but it was too short lol!

lol! lol! lol!  More to follow soon Chris cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:25 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Chip wrote:

The guard appears to have been one of those "expendables."

Many thanks Chip! he certainly was 'expendable' lol! , who knows how many of these guys Dr. X has in his ranks?? I'm sure he won't miss one Wink . More chapters coming soon! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 10:27 am

I’v just finished reading chapter six. I really enjoyed reading it. My favourite set of pictures have to be
BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 3-E57-BBCB-6162-4-DCB-B29-D-1511-A0-DF9647

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. 721090-B8-ADC1-45-D1-A56-A-AD785-EB8-F79-F

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. EC134-F6-D-E753-4-FA9-9963-0-C29-B0-C579-A4

Dutch sure has a real real chip on his shoulder about aliens hu. Maybe him and the Doc will be the best of friends by the end of their mission together Very Happy.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 11:50 am

Thanks Alex! really pleased you enjoyed the story and the pics! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 11:38 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:45 am

Chapter 6:

COVER: Dannii is looking intense, and heavily armed! The pic plus the title suggest that things are about to get more complicated!

P084 - Intriguing setting. Lots of places from which to be ambushed. Sounds like Dannii is ready for the worst. Enough ammo? In a situation like this, there's never enough ammo!

p085 - Sounds like Carlos and Dannii know what they're doing, although a little bit of professional rivalry is creeping in! Nice use of the draping foliage in the background.

p086 - Looks like Carlos is really wanting to be accepted and trusted as a team player.
I don't know what the weapon is that Dannii is carrying, but it looks like it could lay down a lot of fire really fast!

p087 - Unlike Carlos to lose focus. She's right, he'd better get his head back in the game or he won't have a head to play with!
Effective posing through this conversation.

p088 - Effective building of tension in these panels.

p089 - I'm not sure why she'd leave the firearm behind, unless she suspects Carlos might need it more than she will.
I like the carved column mostly hidden under the encroaching jungle growth. Gives a feeling of great age to the ruins.

p090 - Gah! You leave us hanging with the Dannii & Carlos story!

What's this? Integrating the SIMON treaty in to the storyline?

p091 - Nice smoke effect! Mysterious lighting! And... who is at the door?

p092 - Ha! That "bad experience in the jungle" with an alien reference is funny stuff!

"Relax, Dutch! There won't be any problems!" Apparently Commander Rivers has never watched the Doctor Who television programme!

p093 - Ha ha! Dutch has about the same opinion of any and all aliens that The General in my HQ has for any and all spies!

I wonder what scheme Jake is cooking up here?

p094 - Dutch is not convinced, but it looks like he'll go along with the plan... for now... as long as he doesn't have to work directly with "the alien."

Good use of changing positions to keep the action moving along with the conversation.

p095 - Nice shot of Dutch, sitting in shadow. Makes it appear that he is brooding or sulking!

p096 - S.I.M.O.N. assignment, eh? My question would be, if the artifacts fell to Earth centuries ago, what's the big hurry about retrieving them now? And, if "The Alien" is a time-traveller, couldn't he just pop back in time to when the artifacts first landed and scoop them up?

p097 - Interesting; the Doctor's analysis of The Valley being much larger than originally expected and BAM-HQ's explorations only beginning to chart it parallels what I was mentioning via PM the other day about the Underground World possibly having multiple layers or levels, but very difficult to reach.

Again, if The Doctor, with his advanced technology, can scan the valley and pick up signals, couldn't he just pop down there in his box and pick up the artifacts?

Pretty accurate portrayal of the "TV" version of the Doc: Yes, but, well, you're wrong and I'm right, but I can't be arsed to explain the details to you lot."

p098 - Ha ha! Dutch is sitting there, growing more and more impatient, listening to everything, but thinking to himself, "Blah blah blah, talk, talk, talk; what do you want me to DO already!"

p099 - This delay will annoy Dutch. Also, there's no guarantee when, or even if, Dannii will return. After all, she's going up against a likely heavily armed enemy. She will be outnumbered and outgunned. And who knows if Jayden is even alive? Dannii and Carlos, if they survive, may be bringing back a wounded or dead comrade.

The Doctor knows Kamiko, eh? Or knows of K-Troop, at least. Although they seem to be on a first-name basis.

You ask Kamiko about "strange phenomena" and you're likely to get more detail than you want about some things you'd rather not hear about! So Jake had best be very specific if he talks to her.

p100 - Commander Sabre? Tunnels to London? Uh oh! Will the team need to call in Professor Quatermass?

CONGRATULATIONS on 100 PAGES in this story arc! Agent Down is now officially an EPIC!

p101 - The emerging from the crevice pic is cool!

I could ask why the guard is staring in to space rather than watching the opening in the rock face that leads to the upper world, but... it's just a story, and he's just a guard, so I'll let it slide.

p102 - Dannii has pulled her knife! That's unexpected! No simple knock-out karate chop, huh? DUDE! TURN AROUND! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

p103 - Nope! She didn't need her gun!

p104 - Even Carlos, a ruthless mercenary, is a bit taken aback by Dannii's callous disregard for human life! As well he should be! Well, this should serve to "get his head back in the game," that's for sure!

Great shots in the valley sequences, and an interesting conversation in the study, setting up who knows what for the next installment! Edgy stuff here!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Chapter 6:

COVER: Dannii is looking intense, and heavily armed! The pic plus the title suggest that things are about to get more complicated!

P084 - Intriguing setting. Lots of places from which to be ambushed. Sounds like Dannii is ready for the worst. Enough ammo? In a situation like this, there's never enough ammo!

p085 - Sounds like Carlos and Dannii know what they're doing, although a little bit of professional rivalry is creeping in! Nice use of the draping foliage in the background.

p086 - Looks like Carlos is really wanting to be accepted and trusted as a team player.
I don't know what the weapon is that Dannii is carrying, but it looks like it could lay down a lot of fire really fast!

p087 - Unlike Carlos to lose focus. She's right, he'd better get his head back in the game or he won't have a head to play with!
Effective posing through this conversation.

p088 - Effective building of tension in these panels.

p089 - I'm not sure why she'd leave the firearm behind, unless she suspects Carlos might need it more than she will.
I like the carved column mostly hidden under the encroaching jungle growth. Gives a feeling of great age to the ruins.

p090 - Gah! You leave us hanging with the Dannii & Carlos story!

What's this? Integrating the SIMON treaty in to the storyline?

p091 - Nice smoke effect! Mysterious lighting! And... who is at the door?

p092 - Ha! That "bad experience in the jungle" with an alien reference is funny stuff!

"Relax, Dutch! There won't be any problems!" Apparently Commander Rivers has never watched the Doctor Who television programme!

p093 - Ha ha! Dutch has about the same opinion of any and all aliens that The General in my HQ has for any and all spies!

I wonder what scheme Jake is cooking up here?

p094 - Dutch is not convinced, but it looks like he'll go along with the plan... for now... as long as he doesn't have to work directly with "the alien."

Good use of changing positions to keep the action moving along with the conversation.

p095 - Nice shot of Dutch, sitting in shadow. Makes it appear that he is brooding or sulking!

p096 - S.I.M.O.N. assignment, eh? My question would be, if the artifacts fell to Earth centuries ago, what's the big hurry about retrieving them now? And, if "The Alien" is a time-traveller, couldn't he just pop back in time to when the artifacts first landed and scoop them up?

p097 - Interesting; the Doctor's analysis of The Valley being much larger than originally expected and BAM-HQ's explorations only beginning to chart it parallels what I was mentioning via PM the other day about the Underground World possibly having multiple layers or levels, but very difficult to reach.

Again, if The Doctor, with his advanced technology, can scan the valley and pick up signals, couldn't he just pop down there in his box and pick up the artifacts?

Pretty accurate portrayal of the "TV" version of the Doc: Yes, but, well, you're wrong and I'm right, but I can't be arsed to explain the details to you lot."

p098 - Ha ha! Dutch is sitting there, growing more and more impatient, listening to everything, but thinking to himself, "Blah blah blah, talk, talk, talk; what do you want me to DO already!"

p099 - This delay will annoy Dutch. Also, there's no guarantee when, or even if, Dannii will return. After all, she's going up against a likely heavily armed enemy. She will be outnumbered and outgunned. And who knows if Jayden is even alive? Dannii and Carlos, if they survive, may be bringing back a wounded or dead comrade.

The Doctor knows Kamiko, eh? Or knows of K-Troop, at least. Although they seem to be on a first-name basis.

You ask Kamiko about "strange phenomena" and you're likely to get more detail than you want about some things you'd rather not hear about! So Jake had best be very specific if he talks to her.

p100 - Commander Sabre? Tunnels to London? Uh oh! Will the team need to call in Professor Quatermass?

CONGRATULATIONS on 100 PAGES in this story arc! Agent Down is now officially an EPIC!

p101 - The emerging from the crevice pic is cool!

I could ask why the guard is staring in to space rather than watching the opening in the rock face that leads to the upper world, but... it's just a story, and he's just a guard, so I'll let it slide.

p102 - Dannii has pulled her knife! That's unexpected! No simple knock-out karate chop, huh? DUDE! TURN AROUND! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

p103 - Nope! She didn't need her gun!

p104 - Even Carlos, a ruthless mercenary, is a bit taken aback by Dannii's callous disregard for human life! As well he should be! Well, this should serve to "get his head back in the game," that's for sure!

Great shots in the valley sequences, and an interesting conversation in the study, setting up who knows what for the next installment! Edgy stuff here!

Yeah, Dannii is definitely focused on the task at hand, getting her friend back is what is driving her on.

P084 - lol!  I agree, anything or anybody could be lurking in the shadows Suspect 

P085 - I think these two are still weighing each other up.

P086 - I agree Dave, Carlos is completely focused on finding Jayden. I am not sure what weapon it is other a sub machine gun.

P087 - Again, I think Carlos is trying to prove that this mission means as much to him as it does to Dannii.

P088 - Thanks Dave! I do enjoy building these sets Very Happy .

P089 - I am sure all will be revealed as we journey on. Oh cool, you noticed the column hidden away there underneath the plants.

P090 - lol! lol! lol! 

P091 - Thanks! again though the smoke effect was added by blackbrazen, he is a clever chap with photoshop Very Happy 

P092 - lol! , yeah, I reckon he still holds a grudge!

P093 - lol! , they must be cut from the same cloth!

P094 - He just can't let it go can he? Let's hope Jake can smooth things over for him.

P095 - I think he is probably sulking at the aspect of working with the Doctor cheers 

P096 - Ah well, in Doctor Who mythology as soon as he becomes involved in events, he can't travel back along his own timeline. It's Timey- wimmy stuff! lol! 

P097 - Indeed! It appears that Dinosaur Valley could only be a small part of this underground system, who knows just how large, what else might be down there or in fact, how deep it actually goes???
Ah well, I am sure we will get to that Dave, you know the Doctor, he explains everything briefly than usually comes up with a plan on the fly!

P098 - lol!  yeah, I don't think Dutch likes all this sitting around, e wants to get back into action!

P099 - All very true points Dave, we will have to see what happens. lol!  about Kamiko, probably the less said about that the better! I am sure Jake will be diplomatic when talking to Kamiko, although, he does hold her in high regard Very Happy .

P100 - There have been rumours of some strange beings down at Hobbs End, the SKJ HQ, and we're not talking about Joe, han or Seamus here! lol! 

P101 - Cheers Dave! ah, well I suspect he is surveying a much larger area in front of him? Very Happy 

P102 - She definitely means business!

P103 - Indeed! game over for the guard!

P104 - I think what some people may be fooled by the pretty appearance of the Agents of BAM, but they are all trained killers! Dannii may be a sweetheart to many, but not all have seen her professional side?

Cheers Dave! really pleased you enjoyed the latest offering, more to come soon with more twits and turns. The next issue will be out soon! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.   BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Chapter Six - Down the rabbit hole.
Page 1 of 1