ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New "Classic" Rock type band!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
ActionYankee

New "Classic" Rock type band! Empty
PostSubject: New "Classic" Rock type band!   New "Classic" Rock type band! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 9:03 pm

These boys have been around a few years. Very much inspired by Classic Rock bands, as well as a lot of the much older Blues artists that inspired those bands too.

Greta Van Fleet

Some mixed reactions to them over this side of the pond. They draw very high praise from some (like myself), and harsh criticism from others (with claims that they rip off Led Zeppelin). While Josh Kiszka's vocals are similar, with every album and single they release, they distance themselves from those comparisons, letting more of their style shine.

I should like to point out that these lads also have praise from Robert Plant himself, comparing their energy, talent, and potential favorably to Led Zeppelin I.

What really pleases me about this group, they are from my home state!

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do.

P.S. They don't have too much music out. An EP, a double EP (which contains the first EP), and a full album. Another album is due in April

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

New "Classic" Rock type band! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "Classic" Rock type band!   New "Classic" Rock type band! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 12:51 am

I will have to give them a listen mate bounce bounce bounce . Sounds promising through cheers

New "Classic" Rock type band!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: