ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Team Late ATV!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Adventure Team Late ATV! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 am

I just got a nice restorable late AT ATV from a fellow Trencher! It needed some work, seat bucket was junk, and had some glue residue here and there. I was able to carefully scrape off the glue, sand and polish the entire top body, and this is what I got. I even saved the original AT decal. Straight into my permanent collection!

Thanks for looking,, Rick

Adventure Team Late ATV! 102_2571Medium
Adventure Team Late ATV! 102_2574Medium
Adventure Team Late ATV! 102_2573Medium
Adventure Team Late ATV! 102_2572Medium
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Great job Rick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:36 pm

You have done a smashing job Rick, it looks as good as new mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:47 am

Look super Rick! Well done on brining it back to life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Hey Rick, a question. That AT hog, looks very similar to Mummy's tomb one. Was the vehicle released as a basic model too, andif so could you then buy the add on pieces ?? a strange question, I know but just interested mate Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Ok, from memory????

This model ATV was same casting as the Trouble Shooter, avail in the Sears sets, recovery of the lost Mummy, and Super Adventure. I'm willing to bet it was avail as just ATV also. There was also the late Mummy's Tomb which came with it, and also possibility of an orange wheeled one being part of Mummy's Tomb too!

As far as extra add ons, I know of none, other than sets that could be used with the ATVs, like White Tiger and Pygmy Gorilla.

I hope that answers your question Dal?

Rick

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Cheers Rick ! it is always great to learn about the sets that were available Very Happy . I just wondered whether it came as a basic set. Thanks mate Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Nice work joeman, the body work looks like New! Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 pm

I got lucky, it cleaned up really well.

Thanks, Rick
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm

WOW!! Very nice Rick....She looks great!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Late ATV!   Adventure Team Late ATV! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Team Late ATV!
Page 1 of 1