ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Didier
Painted Head
Didier

Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Empty
PostSubject: Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes   Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 am

I was looking through the spares yesterday and found 2 GI Joe repro sailors with different clothes.
Both are tagged GI Joe made in China, but one has breast and trousers pockets with blue buttons while the other one has no pocket (neither on trouvers nor on shirt) and white buttons.

I suppose the one on the left is the standard 40th GI Joe Action Sailor.

Do you know where both come from ?

Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Dscn8217
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes   Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 11:02 am

Great looking figures!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes   Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:49 pm

I checked my repro sailors, the Masterpiece Edition has no pockets, and clear buttons.

My 40th anniversary sailor has pockets on both the shirt and the trousers, with white buttons.

I don't have the 45th anniversary that was only sold by Walmart, so I can't say for that one.

My guess is that the one you have with pockets is a 40th, maybe a variation on the buttons?

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes   Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identification GI Joe repro sailors clothes
Page 1 of 1