ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Miyori MK. 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2020-07-25

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Miyori MK. 2  50869671278_c6c9d45d2c_bPage_1 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

And for those of you who missed here, here is the NEW and improved Miyori, or Miyori Mk.2.  She is now taller than before, her S24A body having been commandeered to serve as Michiko, for which it was a better match in size an skin tone to the head sculpt.  Her new body, is the tall and slender S33B body which suits the head sculpt well.  I tried to be as true to the original as possible, dressing her in the same top as before, a pair of green shorts, and tall boots which are increasingly hard to find. Her Sterling SMG however has been taken over by Michiko as it is one of the few weapons that suits the smaller S24 body and so Michiko is now carrying Kamiko's old Howa Type 89 rifle.  This could change.  I still have a few small details to add here and there, but overall, I'm pleased with how she turned out.


Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14231
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 49
Location : Birmingham, England

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Very cool! she looks terrific! a true Amazonian! bounce bounce

_________________
Miyori MK. 2  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 3147
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 1:37 am

I, too, am pleased by how Miyori 2.0 turned out, as I find her to be one of your most attractive figures.

I am displeased at myself for somehow overlooking this topic! I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm happy to be seeing it now.

Interesting that this head sculpt works well on both the smaller S24 body and the taller S33.

In these pics, Miyori appears to be taller than Laura, but that could be an effect of their poses.

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2020-07-25

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 2:05 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I, too, am pleased by how Miyori 2.0 turned out, as I find her to be one of your most attractive figures.

I am displeased at myself for somehow overlooking this topic! I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm happy to be seeing it now.

Interesting that this head sculpt works well on both the smaller S24 body and the taller S33.

In these pics, Miyori appears to be taller than Laura, but that could be an effect of their poses.

I thought you had posted something...but maybe it was on Flickr or one of the other sites.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 3147
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 2:32 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
I, too, am pleased by how Miyori 2.0 turned out, as I find her to be one of your most attractive figures.

I am displeased at myself for somehow overlooking this topic! I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm happy to be seeing it now.

Interesting that this head sculpt works well on both the smaller S24 body and the taller S33.

In these pics, Miyori appears to be taller than Laura, but that could be an effect of their poses.

I thought you had posted something...but maybe it was on Flickr or one of the other sites.  

I thought I had, too. It must have been on Flickr or one of the other sites. Wink

Miyori would look sharp perched atop a tank. Just sayin'. It's probably the goggles.

(I found a nifty pic yesterday of a StuG with several 1/6 figures aboard. It looked really good! To the point where I would equally consider a StuG or a PzKpfw IV.)

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2020-07-25

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Kimono Troop Command wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
I, too, am pleased by how Miyori 2.0 turned out, as I find her to be one of your most attractive figures.

I am displeased at myself for somehow overlooking this topic! I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm happy to be seeing it now.

Interesting that this head sculpt works well on both the smaller S24 body and the taller S33.

In these pics, Miyori appears to be taller than Laura, but that could be an effect of their poses.

I thought you had posted something...but maybe it was on Flickr or one of the other sites.  

I thought I had, too. It must have been on Flickr or one of the other sites. Wink

Miyori would look sharp perched atop a tank. Just sayin'. It's probably the goggles.

(I found a nifty pic yesterday of a StuG with several 1/6 figures aboard. It looked really good! To the point where I would equally consider a StuG or a PzKpfw IV.)

The Stug III in Girls und Panzer is one of the two most important Oorai tanks; the other being the Mk iV. Also, Erwin is the best tertiary character in the series.

https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Erwin
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 3147
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 3:03 am

I'm sure it would come as no surprise that Erwin came quickly to mind in response to your hypothetical query the other day. Embarassed

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2020-07-25

Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 3:09 am

I've never thought of Erwin that way. The history club, like the automotive club are too much a bunch of tomboys, for my tastes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Miyori MK. 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyori MK. 2    Miyori MK. 2  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Miyori MK. 2
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Figure Collections-
Jump to: