ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marine Base Camp Build

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Action Soldier
TNshooter

Marine Base Camp Build  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marine Base Camp Build    Marine Base Camp Build  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 11:15 pm

As the sarge said, outstanding!

That is going to be a huge diorama!

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Marine Base Camp Build    Marine Base Camp Build  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 12:04 am

I can't believe Sarge is pleased with the results! So far, at least!

"Bet he ends up splitting it!" Razz  I know I would. I drill pilot holes for almost all my nails anymore, especially small finishing nails. Takes a lot longer, but there's less splitting.

I also learned a trick from a carpenter guy that seems to work fairly well when using larger nails and lumber for framing: tap the sharp end of the nail lightly with the hammer to dull it just a bit. Reduces splitting... to an extent.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Marine Base Camp Build    Marine Base Camp Build  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:00 am

Outstanding work Chip! Your boys have done you proud! bounce bounce  It's really starting to take shape now cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Marine Base Camp Build    Marine Base Camp Build  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Base Camp Build
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Dioramas & Models :: 1/6 Scale Dioramas & Models-
Jump to: