ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Empty
PostSubject: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:26 am

I got these babes a long while back when they were hot stuff of the MattyCollector page/store back in the day of its existence. Despite its issue as a whole, it was a somewhat fun time. The Huntress is from the DC Classics Signature Series and Powergirl is from the DC Universe Classics. Now, back in the day, I didn't collect the DC figs like the MOTUC, I just got the ones that I really digged and 2 of them were the heroines that I always loved which were The The Huntress & Powergirl! Enjoy the pics:)

The The Huntress & Powergirl together!

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Continuation!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:26 am

Now take a gander @ Powergirl. I was quite amazed about how T4HM (and/or others) sculpted her. If I may say look @ those boobs, they went the extra with her here. I mean other female figures' chests looked good and average but Powergilr is very bodacious & very "well endowed" compared to the rest that I have seen as she should be bounce

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_10

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_11

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_14

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_13

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_12

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_16

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_15

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_17

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_18

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Power_19

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: continuation!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:27 am

The Huntress: I have always loved the purple and black outfits that she wore and her long dark hair. I always thought like Powergirl that she was a very underrated female character and should have been in way more media, stories and especially movies and depicted like this as well. She is just so hot!

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu12

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu11

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu13

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu14

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Continuation!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 am

Together!

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu10

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu15

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu16

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu17

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! The_hu18

I hope you have enjoyed these hot & awesome ladies bounce  Till next time, see you around  Cool

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 11:26 am

They are great looking figures and seem very popular on instagram at the moment, a lot of figure collectors do some amazing pictures of them bounce bounce bounce

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 11:34 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
They are great looking figures and seem very popular on instagram at the moment, a lot of figure collectors do some amazing pictures of them bounce bounce bounce

Thanks a lot Dal! I did not know about this current trend..I wonder why Question What is old is new again Question Anyway, glad you like them Dal Very Happy

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 11:42 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Thanks a lot Dal! I did not know about this current trend..I wonder why Question What is old is new again Question Anyway, glad you like them Dal Very Happy

I'm not too sure, but there are so many figure collectors of all scales on insagram cheers cheers

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 11:52 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

I'm not too sure, but there are so many figure collectors of all scales on insagram cheers cheers

I see Dal, thanks again Smile

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:52 pm

These characters... and Huntress in particular (I agree – hot!)... would make excellent subject for a 1/6 scale seamless release!

PostSubject: Re: DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!   DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Classics: The Huntress & Powergirl!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: