ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***

Go down 
5 posters

Prof Gangrene Fan - Deadly claw
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap0%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TheOneManKid - Ryker Eagle Eyes
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap11%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Blondeactionman - Hanging about!
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap6%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
TNshooter - Joe and the Yeti.
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap22%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
RealSarahdactyl - Nathan and the ironhorse.
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap33%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
LeStryge - STEAMPUNK STUDY
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap6%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
SCU_HQ - Abbey Bominable
 6% [ 1 ]
inntruderr61 - " Dark Mission"
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_lcap16%***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Empty
PostSubject: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 11:38 am

Prof Gangrene Fan - Deadly Claw:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 7-EE7-F040-879-B-408-D-A6-AF-8528-D7-F1-BE1-C

TheOneManKid - Ryker Eagle Eyes:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 50828990551_38d40f01f2_o

Blondeactionman - Hanging About!:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 50813855777_9a4f806ec3_c

TNshooter - Joe and the Yeti:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Yeti310

RealSarahdactyl - Nathan and the Iron Horse:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 20210143

LeStryge - STEAMPUNK STUDY:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** F3fNHX

SCU_HQ - Abbey Bominable:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 50882968577_002ace1660_z

inntruderr61 - Dark Mission:
***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** 208_9911
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 12:33 pm

That’s my vote in. Good luck to everyone who entered.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:35 pm

voted...good luck everyone... Very Happy

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 am

Good participation rate for the first contest of the year! Best of luck to all the entries! Let's hope the enthusiasm remains high in the coming months!

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 4:05 am

Tough field! Neutral
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 am

LeStryge wrote:
Tough field! Neutral

I agree, casting my vote was a tough decision. Lots of great entries.

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 pm

If anyone has yet to vote, there are still two days to make your pick for January's Photo of the Month! It's a tight race! Your vote could make a difference!

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 9:47 pm

Huge congrats RealSarahdactyl on your first win in Photo of the Month!
An excellent shot too! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 10:03 pm

Sarahdactyl and TNShooter duking it out for the top spot, and inntruder coming on strong at the end! Very good entries from everyone, lots of variety, and an exciting contest to start the year off right!

Well done, everyone who entered! Thank you to everyone who voted! Let's keep the enthusiasm going!

Enter the February contest here: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11357-februarys-photo-of-the-month-competition

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 10:26 pm

Congratulations RealSarahdactyl on winning January’s photo of the month competition.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 9:09 am

Congratulations Sarah!

And I have to say, I'm really surprised at the votes I got. I didn't think it was that great
of a photo. I shot it in under a minute. It was cold outside! Thank you to those who voted for me!

Daryl
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 9:56 am

Well done Sarah on such an awesome shot, and in with some stiff competition too! I must admit, I did pick yours as my favourite as the winner bounce bounce bounce Well Done!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 11:15 pm

TNshooter wrote:
And I have to say, I'm really surprised at the votes I got. I didn't think it was that great
of a photo. I shot it in under a minute. 
Don't underestimate yourself Daryl!
It was a great shot. I particularly liked the dynamic angle you used.
Sometimes those quick shots capture something that the long setups seem to lack. 
They can look over-worked.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 8:36 am

Thank you LeStryge!

I appreciate the kind words.

As a former photojournalist I'm used to having to shoot fast. But in this case I was
freezing! I stepped out in sweatpants and a t-shirt, wearing house shoes. But I did
have a coat on. I took three different photos in under five minutes, another photo
took longer because I was holding the Yeti in one hand taking the photo with four
pounds of camera and lens one-handed in the other. lol!

But thanks again!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:04 am

You picked the right one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!***   ***January’s photo of the month Vote now open!!!*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1