ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Empty
PostSubject: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Well, here is My return to wrestling topics. I have loved wrestling since I was very little, check out My old/original topic from years ago.

**Please say spoilers if the event is over and it has been recent**

Anyway, I thought I would start a wrestling Pay Per View/Special Events topic. It will be limited to WWE, NXT & AEW and maybe limited to Impact among others. How apropos starting with the WWE Royal Rumble, 2021  Smile First, just saw a commercial of buying it for $54.95!! WHY would you do that when you can get it for $9.99 on the WWE Network or even just get the clips on YouTube?? Anyway, if you have been watching Raw & Smackdown over the last few weeks then you know what is going down. Here is the current card as I speak. One more thing, the RR has always been one of My fave WWF/WWE events for the longest time. So with that being said, I hope there is some surprising entrants in both rumbles, some that we aren't expecting and at least 2 legends in each. So with out further ado, talk about your thoughts of the event for tonite Smile

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe-ro11

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe-ro10

Card Subject To Change

Women's Royal Rumble match

Men's Royal Rumble match

Drew McIntyre (WWE World Champion) vs. Goldberg

Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Kevin Owens

Sasha Banks (Smackdown Women's Champion) vs. Carmella (with Reginald)

Asuka and Charlotte Flair (Women's Tag team Champions) vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler

Maybe a bonus - Bobby Lashley (US Champion) vs. Riddle

Maybe a bonus - Asuka (WWE Raw Women's Champion vs. ???????

Maybe a bonus - The Dirty Dawgs (Ziggler & Roode (SD TT Champs vs. ???????

Maybe a bonus - The Hurt Business - Benjamin & Alexander (Raw TT Champs) vs. ???????

Maybe a bonus - R-Truth (24/7 Champion) vs. ???????

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:49 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: SPOILERS!!!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:24 pm

SPOILERS!!!

Awesome intro & Kickoff Show.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_12
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_14

Goldberg is defeated by Drew McIntyre and he retains the WWE Title! I for one was hoping Goldberg would win one more time but oh well.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_13

Sasha Banks lookin' gorgeous and Carmella is smokin' hot in a great match. Sasha wins but really I don't think I would have minded if it was the opposite.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_15

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Bad Bunny performs (very weird concert) but I was very disappointed that Booker T DID NOT dance...WHY??? The Women's Royal Rumble begins. Hot Bayley is #1 and a returning Naomi drew number 2!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_18

WOW, Victoria is BACK! I have been wanting her back for years and to be in the WWE HOF! She is one of My all-time faves and I think she is still great!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_17

Holy cow, Santana Garrett shows up in the Rumble! She hasn't been on NXT TV in months! She is one of My faves of the original indi babes!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_16

Hah, two of My current fave women in NXT and in wrestling in general...Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley! Both have such great history together. I just love Rhea, I find her incredible in so many ways!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_19

Alicia Fox returns and pins the oncoming R-Truth and wins the 24/7 title but he quickly regains it back from her!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_25

Torrie Wilson is again in a Royal Rumble and the rest of the women battle it out!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_21

Bianca Belair & Rhea Ripley double team Charlotte Flair...YES!!!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_20

Now it's up to Rhea & Bianca. It was such a great athletic and refreshing showdown. Bianca wins in a very emotional victory! I was hoping for Rhea but I am also happy that Bianca did it!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_22
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_23

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Ah, Shayna & Nia win back the titles from Charlotte & Asuka and Peter Rosenberg beats R-Truth for the 24/7 championship!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_24

Kevin Owens loses again in an outstanding effort in a horrific Last Man Standing Match and Roman retains the Bluniversal title!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_26
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_27

The Men's RR starts and Edge & Orton is 1 & 2 respectively. Edge wastes no time to get his long awaited revenge!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_29

Cool Carilto is back and lookin' jacked!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_28

The Miz destroys Bad Bunny's DJ set but he soon gets payback after the RR debuting of NXT's Damian Priest just eliminated Miz & Morrison!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_30

AJ Styles with Omos! Christian has 1 more match and reunited with Edge while the returning Messiah Rollins and Monster Among Men Braun Strowman form a deceiving team!!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_31
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_35

Edge eliminated Rollins but Orton is back from his chair shots injury but is thrown out of the ring and ultimately is defeated by Edge thus regaining his spot from over 10 years ago!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_33
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Rr_21_34

Well, that is all for now, I hope you guys enjoyed this brief WWE 2021 Royal Rumble Visual Results by Me.

Till next time...See you around Very Happy

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 2:13 am

Hey Brandon, I'm a big wrestling fan also... But since my divorce I lost my house
so have not watched it in like 8 months...
Awesome thanks for the updates... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 3:14 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Hey Brandon, I'm a big wrestling fan also... But since my divorce I lost my house
so have not watched it in like 8 months...
Awesome thanks for the updates... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well that's good that you are a big wrestling too Very Happy That is not good however that you got a divorce and I really hate that happens to people Rolling Eyes I hope you are still doing ok and got somewhere to stay that is fine.

Your welcome for the for update, I wasn't sure what people would think or how it would go over:?: Thanks Inntruederr Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:44 am

By the way, Kane showed up in the Rumble but his appearance was really bittersweet as he got eliminated rather quickly and didn't go up against Braun Strowman Rolling Eyes

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Well, NXT Vengeance Day is this Sunday...Valentine's Day! So is a quick visual card rundown with My hopeful winners! Ready Question

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe-nx10

It would be cool is the newcomer MSK would win but I'm all for the GYV to win...they are one of My favorite teams!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Mdc_110

Oh man the first ever Women's Dusty Classic! WOW I dig both teams and I'll be happy whoever wins!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_wd10

I want Kushita to finally get a belt I mean if he doesn't I know if he will ever so IMO IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_na10

I really don't see Io losing not at least till Shida loses her title in AEW. With that being said it would nice if it is Toni Time and she het the title...is she does then she would be first women ever to win the Mae Young turny, the NXT UK Women's title and the NXT Women's championship. However, I am a huge fan of Mercedes Martinez, I have followed for many years and I want her to finally get a belt in the WWE, I want her to win!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_wc11

I don't see Dunn wining but like Toni he would be the first to win the Men's NXT UK & the Men's NXT championship belts!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_mc10

Well, I will tell the results sometime after the show is over...till then see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:58 pm

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All pics by Me!

The cool poster!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_ve10

So it begins! Bad News Wade Barrett Vic Joseph & Beth Phoenix on commentary!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Kushida enters the Ring and The Way is out but Austin Theory is kidnapped by Dexter Lumis so Gargano said his wife Candice & Indi Hartwell to find him! In a great match, Kushida loses and Gargano actually beat him clean!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_21
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_22
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_20
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_23

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:59 pm

The women are getting ready!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_26

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:59 pm

The men's Dusty Classic begins and for the second year in a row the GYVs lose again to MSK, a team that came out of nowhere!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_24
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_25
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_27
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_29

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Cameron Grimes is millionaire thanks to GameStop! Dunne & Balor are getting ready for their long awaited showdown!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_28

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Women's NXT championship match begins. All women look again but once again Mercedes loses and it's not Toni Time as Io still remains champ!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_32
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_31

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Wrestlemania is SOON!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_30

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:01 pm

The former TNA star Eli Drake has signed wih NXT and is now known as LA Knight!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_33

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:01 pm

Dunne & Balor enter the ring. Pete Dunne brakes Finn's fingers on multiple levels. In a very brutal yet great match, Balor is still NXT champ!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_34
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_35

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 3:02 pm

Oh now, Pat's Pack-men jump Balor and the UE come to the rescue! they have become the Undisputed Balor Club...NO wait...Cole just dropped Finn!! He jusr dropped O'Reily and Strong is in quentstion as to why and what to do.....The event closes!!!!!!!!!!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Nxt_v_36

Overall I thought it was a decent show but no title changes, I wasn't a fan that Martinez lost. OK, well that is it, till next I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_11

Yes, Drew is defending the title, The Miz is replaced by Kofi Kinston. Look at all of those guys, all veterans Surprised  I hope we are shocked and/or swerved here and that there is gonna be a new champ and I hope it is Sheamus!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_12

This match I believe is cancelled because Lacey is actually Pregnant (not by Flair)! So I think maybe the match may go on still if there is a new challenger but whom would it be???

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_10

This match should actually be good. I want it to be really hectic and Lashley destroying everything & everybody. I'd love it if Lee wins the belt however.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_14

Ah hah, Shayna & Nia, I love Shayna...Nia is OK but I'm not a big fan of the comic stuff that is going on here with them as a team. I want them to retain the titles so they can fight Dakot & Racquel in NXT in less than 2 weeks Surprised , however, I love Sasha and since she has teamed up with Bianca all of a sudden they are a good lookin' team and it would be interesting to see how good they are together. If they gel right away and can stop with the WrestleMania bickering for a while, I wouldn't mind it if they would win the Women's tag team belts!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_13

We go again, Kevin Owens has another chance. I really want it to be Cesaro. He is so overlooked. Whomever wins this match, he will face Roman for the Bluniversal title right afterwards/sometime after.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_15
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Ec_21_16

So with all of that being broke-down, I must say it looks good but needs more. I mean No I-C title, not men's tag titles, no SD Women's title defenses and most of all NO WOMEN'S Chamber match... Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation Why Question  :?  That is the most disappointing aspect of all IMO. So it's tonite, I hope its going to be a better show than I think it is.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:47 am

Here it is, the VISUAL RESULTS of the WWE Elimination Chamber 2021...as usual as ALL pics taken by Me  Very Happy

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el29

So the Kickoff show begins. Charlie, Booker, JBL & Peter are at the desk. MVP is interviewed then Billie Kay interrupts about her resume. Sonya is there speaking about her new position in office and then the Street Profits show up asked for a title rematch again the Dirty Dawgs but will they get it?

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:48 am

Keith Lee is injured due to Bobby Lashley so there will be a Fatal Four-Way match between Mustapha Ali, John Morrison, Ricochet and Elias.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el11

Great match, big spot was when Retribution throws Ricochet really hard into the post and that was it for him. Ali was caught while he was celebrating by Morrison and wins so John is going to have a US Title opportunity! Also, Booker T has his Shucky Ducky Moment of the Week Shocked

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el12

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:51 am

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el30

Up next is the Smackdown Chamber match. All its in and its great competition as expected. Corbin is eliminated earlier than one would think.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el13

Yep, Yep, yep, The Kevin & Sami Show is once again happening but oh wait... it has turned around! Cesaro and Daniel Brian have a great showdown but Jey Uso spoils it and pins the Swiss-Cyborg. Uso goes to the top for a super Uso-Splash but it is block and Brian pics him! Hi wins the chamber match and earned a shot at the Bluniversal title and he comes the head of the table, your Tribal Chief...Roman Reigns!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el26

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:53 am

How could Daniel beat the Sun of the WWE Universe after such a grueling match? Right away he has great offence but is cut off by the shear-power of Roman. He get's the guillotine on him and is his knockout cold. Reign retains the Bluniversal Championship but he gets SPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE by EDGE! It's official now, Edge is going to face Roman @ Wrestlemania!!!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el27

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:55 am

WWE Shop ad. Look at how gorgeous "The Boss" Sasha Banks is bounce

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el28

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:58 am

Bad Bunny is talking to Sonya about whatever, Miz confronts him and is cornered by Damien Priest. the US Title triple threat match is away. It was a really good on. Riddle takes advantage of a situation and hits Lashley with MVP's crutches and puts away Morrison! and Lashley is furious as Matty Riddle is the NEW US Champ!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Wwe_el19

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: