ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:54 am

Oh My Royale!! It's Lio Rush! He's here in AEW!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do43

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:54 am

What an impact that he made and in time for a major live crowd as well. His first time is against Matt Hardy ad his crew of Private Party goons!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do45

Unfortunately the numbers game was too much for him as Hardy eliminated him but he quickly performed many of his signature spots!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do46

Sadly Lio Rush has just announced that he is retiring after sustaining an shoulder injury...at least his last match was an impactful appearance at an AEW PPV!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Lio-ru10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:55 am

So now we are done to the nitty gritty. Whoa, Hardy is trying bud-up with Christian reminiscing his days with him in the hey day of the Attitude Era but he ain't havin' it and throws him out!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do48

Christian and Jungle Boy are last remaining and it was a great effort by Cage but the youngster prevailed. Cage congratulated Jungle Jack Perry while the rest of Jurassic Express watches on!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do47

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:56 am

Special patriotic video package before Cody & Ogogo battle it out.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do49

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 am

Here we go, arguably the most anticipated match on the card yet the most underrated as well.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do50

Anthony Agogo was quite impressive in many ways, got busted opened in his first major bout. He proved he has all the tools to be great one despite the "former american nightmare" got the win.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do51

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 am

Earlier on during a confrontation between Shida & Baker, Miro attacked Jake the Snake on his birthday no lesssss!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do54

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 am

So here we go with the big guys for the TNT Title!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do52

This was an unbelievable match as the Murderhawk monster has such unreal agility for his size. Miro on the other hand is just super-human beyond words!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do53
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do56

Ultimately it was Miro's match, he was just too much for even the Lance Archer. Shockingly he handled him with ease and still is the rightful TNT Champion.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do55

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:59 am

Ah, here is the lovely ladies. The match that I was arguably looking forward to the most of all. Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. looks really nice as does Rebel! However, I really digged Hikaru Shida's new white attire, she looked rather hot here and the new belt helps this I do believe bounce The match get's going...

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do57

There was a ton of high spots here and and even Rebel accidentally hitting Bitt with her crutch and looking good while doing it!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do58

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 am

Oh wow, Britt is surviving and she has Shida's number, she's getting the lockjaw on her..........Shida TAPS OUT! We have a new AEW Women's champion! Through all of the matches that i have seen Shida in over the years, this is the only one I ever wanted her to lose simply because IMO Baker deserved it so much!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do60

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:01 am

Here is Sting and Darby Allin again Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page. This the Stinger's first actual match in over 6 years! There was a lot going in this one including Sting leaping like back in the day! Geesh, Sting vs.Scorpio Sky, to bad thing are the way they are, we could've have a Sting vs a Black Scorpion scenario from WCW back in 90 LOL Laughing Exclamation

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do61
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do62

After some great moments, a scorpion death drop later and Sting pins Sky! Sting and Allin are the victors!  

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do63

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:02 am

This is it, the AEW mens' World Championship triple threat match! Just look at Kenny Omega! Look at all of those belts! I haven't seen a champion this decorated since Dan Severn! Oh man I love, I just love it!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do65

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:03 am

So it it begins and it becomes an explosive one at that. There's even a conspiracy from Don Callis about the ref!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do66

After a whole bunch of seesaw action for minutes and minutes upon end, shenanigans happens and this keeps Omega still the AEW men's World Champion!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do67

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:04 am

It's "The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry! Another WWf/WWE lifer that surprises us jumping ship to AEW. He will be a trainer and more to come!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do64

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:05 am

The Stadium Stampede match is upon us! MJF arrives in a huge and long limo but The Inner Circle's entrance is like no other and it is arguably the most epic, risky and dangerous one ever seen in wrestling history IMO! The Pinnacle's truck arrives and the fight rages on on many levels.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do68
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do70
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do69

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 am

"The Chairman" Shawn Spears is in his element and I thought this so clever, apropos and really cool to see!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do73

"The Proud and the Powerful" and FTR along with Tully Blanchard meet at the bar but who is that in the background??

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do71

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:09 am

It's KONNAN! LAX reunion?

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do74

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:10 am

So while all of that is going in the back of the stadium. Sammy broke the cuffs and fights Spears in the middle of the ring of all places and how apropos is it that Sammy plants "the Chairman's" head into one of his planted chairs in the corner and wins the match thus granting the Inner Circle to still be together as a team per the stipulation!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do76

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:11 am

AEW Full Gear is coming to My home town in November, can't wait Exclamation Oh I love that poster bounce

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_do75

So there it is, this was the biggest and most insane visual wrestling results I have ever made. I hope you enjoyed this cause it took a lot of work and time for Me to do it Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:30 pm

First off don't forget to check out My insane AEW Double or Nothing Visual Results if ya already haven't...it's my biggest one ever so please take a slow gander at it Surprised

So tonite is WWE Hell in a CELL. Amazing that they took off Roman vs. Mysterio and put it on SmackdownLive and replaced it with Bayley vs. Bianca in the cell for the SD Women's title. Fine by Me, I love it when the women are in matches like this. Looks to be a good card. I just hope the Shayna & Bliss match is good but I'm afraid as to what direction its gonna go...I don't want to see Shayna possessed and all that Rolling Eyes

The thing I hate about WWE Peacock is I am usually not in time to watch the event live so the cool thing about when we had the WWE Network we could just select "Watch from the Beginning" wgich was such a convenient way. This for Me is a major prob for Me because Peacock doesn't allow you to do that nor rewind the live feed and it's either get spoiled in the middle of a match or just watch it many hours later after the original broadcast when the slowpokes finally upload it not tomention they no longer air the kickoff shows either which iy you wnat to wtch them you gotta go to YouTube...Gosh I am really missing the Network already Rolling Eyes

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe_he10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:47 am

So here os a brief pictorial that I got from Peacock via their e-mail. Nice poster. See what i was telling you before about NO REWIND...they even warn you at the bottom of the pics. This is is supposed to be better than the the WWE Network Question  Amazing how a much more expensive thing can be "way" more cheaper if ya know what I mean Mad

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe_he11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 1:53 pm

Got the e-mail from Peacock with the Money in the Bank poster:

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Mib_2110

Yep, the Thunder Dome era is over. Crowds are back and at Smackdowd that crowd was epic!

MIB is TONITE, both ladder matches look dandy IMO. Shame Bayley is hurt now, I'm gonna miss her. Bianca is great, don't get Me wrong but I am getting tired of her, I miss Sasha, she just had to pass the torch to Belair, that COULD'VE been her on that poster Rolling Eyes

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:22 pm

Just got the e-mail from Peacock. Its looking good but I think it could be better. I hope Roman beats Cena and Lashley beats Goldberg.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Origin14

Summer of Cena...can you believe it Question

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Rtrttr10

Amazing main event, I guess Kross will lose to Joe so he can focus on the main roster?

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Rtrtrt11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 12:18 pm

I watched WWE SummerSlam this morning, I must say it was an exciting event for the average wrestling fan who just want's to be entertained and doesn't care about the results but if your biased not so much. Here is some of My quick thoughts.

NOTE: Pics are not mine!

KICKOFF Show: I like the match with Big E & Corbin, it was done well. MAIN CARD: Cool RK-BRO got the belts! What was the point of Alexa & Eva? Just to get them on the show? Its amazing how such a cool and unique woman like Eva Marie can be so bland...the situation is a joke! USOs match was so-so.

OK, FOLLOW ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited for the Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair because I was getting tired of Bianca as champion and Sasha passing the torch to here. So as you seen in My WWE currently topic, you can see how much I'm digging her right now (I've always loved Sasha) with her new hot heel look and upgraded persona (though I did like the great looking & grungy blue & green look as well) and having Carmela & Zelina Vega as her goon-nesses (is that a word or a thing?) which I thought was a clever idea and she is just so hot at the moment.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Sasha_10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Sasha_11
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Trtttr10

So at Smackdown Sasha was missing and I didn't know why? So its time for the big match and I'm wondering why is Bianca is coming out first? So Carmela is announced as Sasha's replacement and I'm like what? Why? So I'm thinking oh, Bianca is going to have to through her, then Zelina and then Sasha to prove that she IS the EST of WWE! NOT GONNA HAPPEN because right after Carmela is in the ring here plays BECKLY LYNCH'S music Surprised I was like oh, she is back. OOOOOKKKK... she enters the right and beats up poor Carmela and suddenly we have a title match with Bianca against Becky and she hits Bianca really hard and perform a new move called man-handler and pins her and BECK IN THE NEW SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMP! I was so disappointed about this! WHY? Because, they had such a good build up for Sasha & Bianca, Becky has been out due to the unforeseen pregnancy for over a year and she comes in, JUMPS THE LINE and beats Belair in seconds for the title. Its such bum-steer...IMO this whole situation a 100 times worse than the Cena & Goldberg scenarios...WWE has no logic nor pro wrestling tradition and they lost that almost two 2 decades ago Mad

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe-ma10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe-su10

I expect Jinder Mahal to lose against Drew McIntyre, of course one of your better talents is a loser Rolling Eyes

Charlotte Flair wins the title again...Nikki A.S.H. and Rhea Ripley (one faves and one of the hottest and funnest women in the whole company IMO) just can't get a head despite how great they are but this was a great match.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 20210711

The Edge vs. Seth Rollins was the best match of the whole night. I love the Brood Edge, sent Me back in time somewhat of the all-time greatest thing IMO from the Attitude era but really, how many young people actually knew what they were witnessing and what this actually meant? I mean if they weren't around the Attitude era and just check it out on YT for the first time then they are completely missing how it really was then!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Rteur610
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 960x010
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Edge-b10

The Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley was surpingly more physical that I thought it was gonna be. the climax as kinda bittersweet but I believe this rivalry is gonna continue due to Goldberg's son's involvement.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Yguj10

The Roman leaves WWE situation came out of nowhere for Me but he beat the Hollywod sellout Cena in a fantastic match! BROCK LESNAR arrives with his new rough look! I love that look and he F-5s Cena and has a stare down with Roman. This a gonna be a good fued and I'm looking forward to this but again, WWE drops the ball so hard again because once again we DON'T get Lesnar & Lashley...WHY? I wanted this since Lashley return...will it ever happen? Oh and by the way, it just wasn't Glodberg & Cena as to why they released a majority of the NXT/205 roster, it was be because of Lesnar too! Release a couple dozen for 3...makes real sense :? Rolling Eyes

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 56789810
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe-su11
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Th11
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Wwe-su12

BONUS: Yeah, promote those Olympians here so you can destroy their names and careers when they turn pro and join the WWE. The Up song by Cardi B. Amazing that this song was originally for a WWE Live/house show commercial a few months prior when they were hyping the crowds are coming back. And what is so great about this song and others like it? People actually listen to this generic stuff? It sounds so bland and so uninspiring IMO. WWE keeps on choosing this pathetic type and like them, apparently this generation has no clue of what REAL music was in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s!

So I thought SummerSlam 2021 was good. Like I said in the beginning. on Friday, the CM Punk return in AEW was so much better the Becky return here and this event doesn't even come close to competing against WWE's SummerSlam from 88 - the Attitude era especially the ones in 92 & 95!

So soon I 'm gonna watch NXT Takeover 36 and see how it is. I will have My thoughts about that in time Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 12:21 pm

OK here s My thoughts on the NXT Takeover 36 and I'm gonna make'm short. Pics are not Mine.  

KICK Off: Good match but basically a squash. The new comer from 205 live Trey Baxter gets his shot at a Takeover. I regularly watched Ridge Holland on NXT UK. He came out with Pete Dunne. If he is used right, Ridge  got on the mic and want T-Thatch! I think Ridge could easily be NXT's Brock Lesnar IMO.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 20210810

MAIN CARD:

Million Dollar Champion L.A. Knight vs. Cameron Grimes: I really like this whole build and really it was a fun storyline that keeps both men look like top guys. I have always loved Ted Dibiase and his Million Dollar belt and while it is impossible to duplicate those great times of the past, this is still a very exciting program. This was a good one and the ending was I thought was very proper because per the stipulation I could never see the MDM a butler! So thanks to shanigans from Dibiase and Grimes, the babe ref didn't see the interference and Grimes is the new Million Dollar champ!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 20210811

NXT Women's Champion Raquel Gonzalez vs. Dakota Kai: Shame the women don't get to main event. So another type of match that is like an alternate blast from the past. I find this like Shawn Michaels vs. his former bodyguards like Sycho Sid and Big daddy Cool Kevin "Diesel" Nash waych back in the great 90s but this time its women! Dakota even calls Raquel "Big Momma Cool"! Raquel looked good as usual but Dakota's hair style made her look kinda weird and I really like Dakota, I thinks she's really good, the color is fine but I wasn't a fan of this hair style. So it was a great match, the women in NXT are some of the best ever even on this version of the current roster. Kai was able to handle the much larger opponent really well and there were times I thought she was gonna win but after a failed helluva kick in the corner and a super chokeslam later Gonzalez pins her for the 1-2-3.! Her celebration didn't last long however because the former longest reigning Women's NXT UK champ Kay Lee Ray aka KLR came out but her appearance was really bittersweet because they cut it off and quickly went to ads and didn't talk about it again Mad Its an awful habit WWE has been doing for a long time now and I still find it very frustrating to say the least Rolling Eyes

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Tytyty10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Fuv6uy10

Ilja Dragunov vs. NXT UK Champion VVALTER! There is a lot of NXT UK present on this card here and that side of NXT is arguably My favorite of the two. So if anybody didn't see their previous match, it was one of the most brutal matches I have ever seen that used no weapons. VVALTER is undefeated (I don't count that horrible Survivor Series loss) and has been champ for nearly 1000 days! He is one of My faves of all in WWE. So the match was almost as violent as the previous one. In around 20 minutes, I was absolutely shocked when Ilja got VVALTER in a submission and he TAPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE Shocked He was down for good and Ilja Dragunov is your new NXT UK champion and he steps RIGHT ON HIM showing the belt to the fans!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Uyuytt10

Alex Reilly vs. Adam Cole: A 2 out of 3 falls with each one having a stipulation. Kyle pins Cole strait up! Cole beats the heck out Kyle in the street fight! The cage lowers and rage and brutality started in the Final Disputed match! Cole handcuffs Kyle but he manages to get Cole in a tight leg submission hold and Adam Cole TAPS OUT!!!!!!!! Kyle wins the feud! I couldn't believe it. Another shocking tap out back to back! So I hope Cole doesn't go to the main roster because it's more than likely Vinnie Mac will treat him like he nothing and not like not HBK from 92 - 96. He should ask for his release and go to AEW where he can be with the Elite!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Tyrtr10

Samoa Joe vs. NXT Champion Karrion Kross: OK, I have some really big issues with this one. 1. Samoa Joe is forbidden to wrestle and released months prior. 2. He returns as backup for Lord Regal's aid during Kross causing havoc everywhere. 3. Kross is suddenly on RAW for weeks WITHOUT Scarlet and his great entrance is so toned down and pathetic (IMO Kross has the greatest entrance of all-time) and loses against Jeff Hardy doing a heel move who is a babyface mind you! 3. After "provoked" Joe begs Regal to make him a in ring competitor again and he grants it and his is granted the match and its for the title...in Joe's FIRST MATCH BACK!! So it happens, it becomes a great physical  match, You can tell Kross is having a hard time with Joe but Joe has big ring rust and he is also heavier too. Many times Kross was threaten that he couldn't get to the ropes when Joe got the holds on him. So a big fight in the corner and Joe get's the muscle buster on Kross and he is out and down for the count. Samoa Joe is the NEW NXT Men's CHAMP! So Kross has been completely downgraded and loses to somebody who has hasn't wrestled in over a year...this to Me is as radically deplorable as the Becky Lynch deal! I know its Joe but come on, Kross beat everybody including 4 others in a fatal five way...did they forget that?

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Yrryry10

Phantasma had a tiny interview backstage about Hit Row but that was it. So as with SummerSlam it was a great show for the average person who wants to be entertained but if you actually care who wins they you maybe upset at this. With exceptions I welcome new champions but since apparently HHH has lost power in NXT and and that doesn't help WWE's no logic situation, NXT is just not the same as it once was. Since Vinnie Mac hates NXT, you can tell it has been completely treated as a farm brand and not a major brand as it was thought to originally be, NXT is stuck in the CWC and will no longer be at major arenas & stadiums like before the pandemic hit...I mean there would be 4 Takeovers on the same weekend as the 4 big main roster events...I miss that and thanks to Vinnie Mac we may not get that fun back for a long time to come Mad

That's it, if you noticed, I shorted these up because I worked VERY HARD on My visual results before and I GOT NO FEEDBACK WHATSOEVER Rolling Eyes Mad so if you didn't see My SummerSlam results before this make sure you do and everything else I posted before because it's all great and I worked hard. See you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 1:54 pm

So AEW ALL OUT was a terrific PPV, actually I believe it was the best one regardless of company this year. All of the matches was so engaging and exciting and not one second of boring. I loved that Chicago crowd and their loudness and especially their cussing oh yeah, "The Lesnar Guy" was there too!

I will quickly rundown each match with My brief thoughts about them, ready?

First off, the posters & fight stances seriously reminded Me of Mortal Kombat vs. DC, after they are owned by WB/Turner!

THE BUY IN

This was a great match with tons of great moments that really should have been on the main card IMO, the teams perform some crazy stuff that I hadn't seen before! The Butcher returned but the JE & TBF won!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 2dvbif10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao11

THE MAIN SHOW

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Poster17

This was a great match, Kingston really can sell. Miro won and still looked really strong here yet again.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Miro-510

I'm really digging this Japan themed stuff that AEW is throwing our way, it reminds Me of how WCW tried this back in throughout out the entire decade of the 90s, unlike back then, seems like the people are really into it now...that's great but a shame at teh same time because WCW's effor was good and IMO people didn't appreciate how great Japanese wrestling was then especially with the women. Anyway, this was a great match, grand champion legend Satoshi looked great here. Moxley got a nasty peel off of his arm but came out the victory. WOW, another Japanese legend whom has been champion many, many times Minoru Suzuki made his debut confronting Moxley in a great fighting stand off, Suzuki landed the Gotch-style Piledriver on him and now they are going to face each other on Dynamite this Wednesday in Moxley's hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, I can't wait!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao12
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao13
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao15

I was rooting for Statlander to wind but i really didn't see how she could. Holt crap, Britt just performed the panama sunrise...her boyfriends awesome finisher...wow she did that so great Shocked It took a bit more to beat the alien and the D.M.D. retains her title and she is just so hot right now!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao16
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao17

Interview with Andrade, IMO he does need to speak better English as WWE was trying to make him do, word is that was one of the reasons why he was held back so much in the first place. Wow, look at Chavo, he still looks good!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao18
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao31

What a phenomenal match, I loved the bloody elements and the custom made thumbtacks shoe! After all of the punishment, The Lucha Bros. are finally your new tag champs!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao19

the hometown girl Skye Blue was gone first and I surprised Shida got eliminated so soon. I was very disappointed that Nyla Rose eliminated Jade Cargill, Jade was My fave in the whole thing! The joker turned out to be Ruby Soho...the form Heidi Lovelace & Ruby Riott! She looked really good and better than her time in WWE. The last two in the was her and Thunder Rosa. they had a great showing. Rosa has been looking mighty smokin' lately but Ruby got the upper hand and won her first match!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 093bd710
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao20
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Ruby-s10

I loved the Y2J inspirational mockery by MJF. Terrific match, MJF pinned Jericho, this was his last match...oh way, second ref comes in and tells Aubrey that Jericho's foot was on the rope, she restarts it and Jercho makes MJF tap out via the Lion Tamer/Walls of Jericho!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao21
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao22

After 7 long years, CM Punk returns to action. Darby wanted Sting to go to the back. the match is slow, but begins to gain pace after a few minutes. Punk looked great and in shape. A GTS and out of the ring goes Darby, more great action but another GTS and its sleepy time...Punk wins! Sting comes outa nd shakes Punk's hand and Darby shames Punk's hand and the trio leaves the crowed a wonderful match!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao23

Wight's attire looked nearly identical as to how his gear was in the WWE. Basiclly a great tune up match, it was very well done, Paul took out the entire factor and beat Marshall with the chokeslam in classic fashion!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao25
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao24

Malakai Black talks about Dustin Rhodes on this Wednesday's Dynamite!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao26
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao30

MAIN EVENT TIME! Christian and Omega are going at, table spots yet no DQ. the Good Brother enters, Christian takes care of them but after a super one-winged angel Kenny pins him! After more attacks on Christian, here comes Jurassic Express but they get banged up too. OMG! It's ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!!!! He left WWE/NXT that quickly due to his contract situation, his music is very similar like his before in NXT and his does his famous pose and crowd is with him all the way! Britt doing his move earlier was HUGE HINT AT THIS!!!!!!!!! He swerves us and attacks Jungle Boy and joins the Elite once more! WHAT!!!!! Here come "The American Dragon" Brian Danielson with a new version of his "Flight of the Valkyries" theme! he joins the Jurassic Express and fends The Elite off and the show ends!

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao27
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao28
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Aew_ao29

So there you have, it was great PPV, like the best of the whole year! I hope you liked and enjoyed My little visuals results Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: