ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Wwe-ex11
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Wwe-ex10

I must say the card looks pathetically lackluster. I mean there's only 1 extreme rules match, it's the Roman vs. Balor match. I really miss the days when every match had a special stip...it is such lazy and uncreative booking to say it mildly. Surely there's gonna be more right? then again, the way WWE has been, less is more Rolling Eyes I am glad there is 3 women's matches however I just hate the Becky gimmick right now...maybe she'll grow on Me later...I don't know Rolling Eyes I mean I was so excited about Sasha's heel turn, I mean she' one of My faves and she was being extremely hot then she has to take a back seat for Becky? I mean come on, every single time and I mean every single time she has something great coming her way there's always gotta be something that'll make her take a hiatus and ruin her momentum...I mean there's a list for that Rolling Eyes Mad I used to like Becky but since she had to take a leave and came back the way she did she is on not the same with Me at the moment. We'll say how this goes.

EDIT: I kinda take it back, Becky is good and quite aggressive & mean, I like that and if she is this way like she was on SDL all the time then she'll be great!

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!   Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 4:49 am

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Wwe_ex11

So no visual results, I believe I'm retiring from that sort of thing. Just quick stuff for now on with brief talk & vids.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Maxres11

So Extreme Rules was a good show, it was presented to be epic but there was only 1 match with an extreme stip, amazing how things change, less is more and all of that. Quite pathetic when you watch events of years past:roll: For the average/novice/non biased/entertainment only fan I say it would be ideal for them...huge wrestling fan that really cares about what their watchin', not so much. I must say I guess Bliss is never gonna be champ, I was very thrilled that Sasha returned and wow is she smokin' hot, I love her new attire but the the ending of the Demon Balor match was such a unexpected swerve.

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Maxres10
Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results! - Page 4 Wwe-ex12

Just watch the vids, most of everything you need to know is there and I'm likein' that Wyatt is goin' by Windham now, I hope he continues too and that everybody knows that he is the nephew of Barry Windham hope in AEW!

So there it is, until next time I'll see you around Cool

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Extreme Rules Results!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: