ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders!   My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:14 pm

TNshooter wrote:
That's incredible collection!

You have dinosaurs I didn't even knew existed!

I remember seeing the robodinosaur a few years back.

Thanks so much Daryl Very Happy That is cool that I kinda helped you out there Laughing Yes, the Roboraptor was very popular back in the day. Thanks again dude, I appreciate that very much bounce

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders!   My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:21 am

Here is a cool entry that I wanted to show in My great Dinosaur topic. Here is My old Dinosaur T-Rex Crayon Case and My only Dino-Rider. I put them together since there isn't much to them and since they are nearly from the same time. So without further ado...

Tyrannosaurus Crayon Case: This is made by Impact International Inc. I got this when I was in about first/second grade school and I took this prized case with Me a lot then. This is when school accessories was actually fun to have or or least it was for Me and when school was actually school. Gosh, it was so long ago and I still got it Surprised

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 414

What's inside? Could there still be crayons in it after all of these years Question

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 115
My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 214

YEP! Holy dino dung, there still is bounce  LOOK at that...YES, all of the crayons are still in there and hasn't been used since over 2 decades Shocked

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 315

OK, now the Dino-Riders. It was a great but very short-runned animated TV show 87-88. These are My only Dino-Riders, they were part of a great series made by the legendary company called Tyco! Unfortunately I never collected them for whatever reasons (I remember seeing tons of them at Grandpa Pigeons) and I really, really regret that as I think they were just awesome. The Dino-Riders are kinda scarce over the years and can be really expensive online as they are a top collectible series with good meaning.

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 116

The characters were called Pteranodon with Rasp. I loved the sculpting and the realistic approach they tried with the animals. I love the flying reptile's eyes, it was really an old school technique that I really miss these days. They are well made. Sadly I didn't take care them as I have misplaced their saddle, armor, weapons and trap. They have some POA and if you press the button in on the Pteranodon's back, he flaps his wings!

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 215
My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 316

Here they are displayed using the ultra-cool MattyCollector flying stands (man do they come in handy)!

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 415
My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 512

Here is a comparison of My Dino-Rider with My previously seen Larami T-Rex and the soon to be revealed (check the Joe section soon!) Brandon the Steel Brigader from G.I. Joe from 1987 Shocked  Exclamation

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders! - Page 3 613

Well, that is all for now, more great Dinosaur stuff coming soon so stay tuned...comments please Very Happy

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

My Dinosaur figure collection: T-Rex Crayon Case & Dino-Riders!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: