ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrestling: Women of the Independents!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling: Women of the Independents!   Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 12:49 pm

So this is the talk of women wrestlers on the independent circuit/indie scene. I feel the true Women's revolution begin on the indies and not the WWE in the later part of the 2000s. This was so good! I put together all of the pics as a quick reference. Let's talk about the women of independent wrestling over the years. So who's your fave wrestler and share your thoughts & memories of these fun times!

Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Indi_w10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Women of the Independents!   Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 11:49 pm

I'm not familar with any of those women wrestlers Brandon... Sorry...

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Women of the Independents!   Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 11:37 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
I'm not familar with any of those women wrestlers Brandon... Sorry...

Well, you know how WWE braggs about the Women's revolution. Well it happen way before that in the indies hence why I posted it above. There many others that I didn't show that we could talk about. A few in the pic actually made it to the WWE, TNA & AEW. In fact,
Mercedes Martinez & Santana Garrett are in NXT as I speak Exclamation

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Women of the Independents!   Wrestling: Women of the Independents! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestling: Women of the Independents!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: