ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!   Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 12:51 pm

So this is the talk of of vintage & classic wrestlers from as early as the 50s to the 80s + the early days hardcore wrestling! I loved wrestling from these times and especially the early days of hardcore! I put together all of the pics as a quick reference. Let's talk about the classic wrestlers & vintage hardcore wrestling from over the many decades. So who's your fave wrestler and share your thoughts & memories of these fun times!

Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Classi10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!   Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 11:44 pm

I remember most of those wrestlers... cheers
Just can't recall Ox Baker or Wild Bull Curry... scratch

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!   Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
I remember most of those wrestlers... cheers
Just can't recall Ox Baker or Wild Bull Curry... scratch

Huh, really? Well Wild Bull was really the first wrestler to use chairs and stuff in wrestling...ihe is truly the granddaddy of all hardcore wrestling like the original ECW and the stuff today!

As for Ox, he was in the movie Escape fron New York in 1980. Oh but he was also a brutal wrestler that actually killed a couple of his opponents by using the heart punch. He was careless and bragged that he killed them to his grave. He was really a one dimensional personality character and arguably the biggest bad @$$ ever in the wrestling world. He never broke character Shocked

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!   Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestling: Vintage & Classic times!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: