ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Empty
PostSubject: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Well, well, here be one of My most prized collections of female figures, The DC Cover Girls and they are designed and nearly duplicated from the covers & illustrations from one of My favorite artists Adam Hughes by DC Direct. Two things: 1. I dig babes and 2. I dig the DC women more than Marvel. Now first off, I DO NOT have the whole collection but I do have a very satisfying roster. These babes are fragile, non-pose-able statues that has porcelain stands/bases. They were released in the early 2010s. They're some of the most expensive purchases of Mine back then that I made (by the way, I got most of them from BBTS) but these are ones that I have no regret of obtaining! So without a further ado, here they are bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Wonder Woman #1: Look at her here. She was My first one that I got. Her physique is really nice and she is extremely beautiful. Look at those eyes and those hands. Her lasso if of a very thick material and it stays in place. She is so gorgeous!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder11

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Wonder Woman #2: She is WOW here in her her battle eagle armor (coincidentally she looks similar in WW 84 recently about 10 years later!) with her sword and expressing her war cry... I love it!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder13
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder15
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder14

Supergirl: She is really good but actually she is kind low on My list. Her sculpting is very fine and I do love her skirt, it doesn't reveal much under there as it shouldn't. One thing that draws Me back from her is from over time she has warped...I really wouDln't think that a statue would do that unlike an action figure but it does happen unfortunately   :?

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Superg12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Superg10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Superg11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Batgirl: She looks rather silly & innocent having a boo-boo with her bat-a-rang! With that being said, she is quite sexy looking yet one of the most unusual babes of My whole collection.

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Batwom12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Batwom14
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Batwom13

Catwoman: She is very hot & sexy from her rather recent appearance but this is not favorite depiction of her outfit but she still looks beautiful!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Cat_wo10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Cat_wo12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Cat_wo11
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Cat_wo13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Harley Quinn: An inspiration of her original design, she is very dangerous. I mean look at that bloody mallet..she's a good lookin' crazy chick doing it!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Harley10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Harley11
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Harley12

Poison Ivy: Oh wow, Poison Ivy! She is arguably My favorite of the whole lot...I love her face and that red hair. I love her pale skin and her greeny-leafy costume and if I may say I do love her boobs...I really dig how wide they are and speaking of digging, check out her shovel! Oh boy is she somethin' else Surprised

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Poison13
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Poison10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Poison12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Poison11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:36 pm

The Black Canary She was a must have. She has actual netting around her legs for stocking/pantyhose. she is one of the most iconic of all the DC babes of recent times and this depiction of her is sure a cool pose cracking her knuckles ready for a fight! She is very sexy and glamorous indeed!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Black_13
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Black_12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Black_10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Black_11

Zatanna: She just a magician's dream ain't she? She is so gorgeous and check out her stature including her legs...whoo hoo!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Zatann11
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Zatann10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Zatann12

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Raven: I must admit, she is a character that I really didn't pay attention nor give any credit to till I got this statue of her. She is really a deluxe beauty. I say deluxe cuz of how large her stature of her statue is. She was the last one that I got so I ended My collecting with her sadly but wow she is so dandy. Her face is very beautiful, arguably the most prettiest and has the best physique of all of these fine lookin ladies. One thing that I really love is the positions of her legs. Raven has My attention now   Razz

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Raven_13
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Raven_14
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Raven_10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Raven_12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Raven_11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Hawkgirl: Like Raven, she wasn't on My fave list but after getting her statue...she got on it...fast!
I love that expression that she has. Her pose is really cool with detachable spiked mace (same type of gimmick
like Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy) that she is leaning on waiting for some foolish warrior or goon to come her way!
The hawk costume sculpting in itself it wonderful and looks exactly what it should appear to be. Now, Hawkgirl
is such a beauty...arguably My fave of the bunch. She's very exotically beautiful and her physique is really hot.
She has really big boobs rivaling even Power Girl if you can believe that! Let tell ya, Hawkgirl is really
the total package Shocked

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Hawkgi10
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Hawkgi12
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Hawkgi11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:38 pm

Power Girl: Holy heck, here...we...go!! My favorite of the whole collection is Power Girl! Ever since
I first seen her years and years ago she quickly was a fave. Sure, I love her great and large chest and physique but her
uncanny powers (hence her name) like Superman is. As much as I like Supergirl, I find Power Girl way more
everything than her. As for the depiction of her statue, I love her pose, she looks very intimidating and enticing
at the same time. I love her face, skin tone and especially her hair style. When I first obtained her I couldn't believe how awesome
she was at first. Clearly she is the finest of them all IMO   bounce Shocked Cool Exclamation bounce Razz

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Power_22
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Power_21
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Power_20

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:39 pm

SUPER GROUP SHOT #1: Look at all of that super heroine & villaness beauty!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Dc_gir10

SUPER GROUP SHOT #2: With Bonus Power Girl Mini Bust & Wonder Woman vs. The Serpents!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Dc_gir11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Bonus Gallery

Some flash back shots of My lovely Power Girl Mini Bust. Notice she is a bit different yet
similar than My statue in just about every aspect because she was design/inspired by Adam Hughes. I love her
smile and her pose and her breasts are even more endowed her. Her hair is of a different style however but heck
yeah, I love that too. If you want to see the original topic then please go here ---> Power Girl Mini Bust !

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 110
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 210
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 310
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 1110
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 1210
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 1010
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 410
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 510
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 610
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 710
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! 910

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Wonder Woman vs. The Tri-Hydra/The Serpents mini StatueI originally made a topic of her here ---> Wonder Woman Mini Statue. I recently
took some extra updated pics of her. I actually acquired her a while before any of My DC babes above and she also
designed/inspired by Adam Hughes. This version is actually a miniature version of a much larger one that I
missed out on but I was so thankful that I got this smaller piece. Now, next to the Alex Ross design of Wonder
Woman (I only have comics of her and other AR character depictions, no figures unfortunately) this is such a
must for Me for many reasons. She has lots of muscles and actually appears like she is super-human! Of course I
really love that she is really well endowed as a woman of this type of stature should be IMO. I love her face, I find
her extremely beautiful and I love her hands as well. Overall I just admire this WW statue and she is one
of My finest purchases ever!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder16
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder19
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder17
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder18
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder20
Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Wonder21

That is all...WOW that was a lot of super-babe goodness! I hope you enjoyed that...till next I'll see you around  :batgrin:

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Wow! mice selection of statues Brandon! They all look so cool! bounce bounce bounce

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Wow! mice selection of statues Brandon! They all look so cool! bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Dal, yes it a while to get them all and they do look cool bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!   Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: