ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VooDoo... A soft open.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixthShooter
Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

VooDoo... A soft open.  Empty
PostSubject: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 pm

A few more test shots. It's starting to fill up, and uses most of my existing figures. I've got a few articulated females but need to be careful where I put them, as they just can't pose nor do they look as naturally realistic as the current seamless crew do. This set is a left to right set showing the room with basic lighting and set up.

VooDoo... A soft open.  IKhHWaB

VooDoo... A soft open.  H5oWh8F

VooDoo... A soft open.  ROqrsYS

Last edited by SixthShooter on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Fantastic bar scene! and looks like a great atmosphere! They all look so natural! even the doorman! I must say, it looks a lot quieter and more sophisticated than the rowdy crowd that turn up in Ammo Arms most nights! bounce bounce

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

PostSubject: Re: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Early yet, and a soft open to see how everything works. VooDoo tends to open til late, so get's a lot of artists and musicians after hours. Many impromptu jams last until dawn, when the cook says 'F%&k it' and makes them all breakfast.

VooDoo... A soft open.  8wQRpnF

Last edited by SixthShooter on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:49 pm

You have assembled an impressive collection of sophisticated and sexy evening wear for your seamless girls.

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

PostSubject: Re: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Yeah, I might've overdone the look, but they do look awesome. Might make VooDoo look a little too swank for some, though everyone is welcome. As far as outfits go, I'm looking for more conservative dresses, but only looking for quality to scale items, so it might take a while to get them all alternate outfits. I've got older dresses, but they just aren't up to snuff for seamless figures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VooDoo... A soft open.    VooDoo... A soft open.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VooDoo... A soft open.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Random Pictures-
Jump to: