ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Empty
PostSubject: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:04 am

I am a huge Terminator fan. My favorite film is the Rise of the Machines (no longer canon), however, I loved Terminator 4, I thought is was so proper and had such a nostalgia feel to it especially since the great score was composed by Danny Elfman (one of fave composers of all-time)! Anyway, I was looking for a way to get the Terminator Salvation figures made by Playmates. With My budget and collecting at the time, it was kinda difficult at the time. So the movie and figures came out in 2009 (gosh, 11 YAG!) so year or so  came about and I visited My local Family Dollar because sometimes they come through for Me having have a good selection of figures a lot of the big guys have even older stuff plus really obscure things which I go for all the time Wink So lo and behold they had Terminator 4: Salvation figures but WOW was I surprised...these guys I had never seen before and I did a lot of research and even to this day I think they are very obscure Surprised These figures are mini figures, about only about 1 1/2" tall Shocked Yes, they are really small so there is eight figures all together and some were harder to find than others as usual. It basically includes the same characters from the larger series' and they are molded down. They have 5 POA at the neck, shoulders & hips. The sculpting & paint is quite decent for the size. Once again, Playmate does a good job and I couldn't complain about it Smile

Ready Question  Wink

Custom pic I made

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Termin10

The Resistance

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! The_re10

The Endoskeletons

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! The_en10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:05 am

The Resistance

Marcus Wright (normal)

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Marcus10

Marcus Wright (Battle Damaged)

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Marcus11

John Connor

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! John_c10

Barnes

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Barnes10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 am

Skynet

T-R.I.P.

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! T-r_i_10

T-700

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! T-70010

T-600 (Battle Damaged)

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! T-600_10

T-600 (Endoskelton)

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! T-600_11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:08 am

Set

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Set_210
My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Set_110

I hope you have enjoyed this and that it was a surprise to you. Let Me know your thoughts. Until next time, I'll see you around Cool

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:22 am

Nice score at the Family Dollar!

Most of the toys and figures I see at Family Dollar are no-name knock-offs, but as you say, once in a while name brand licensed items show up that are long out of production.

I found a 2012 release Monster High figure on the toy shelf at a Walgreens Pharmacy last month.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 am

Cool looking figures Brandon!

Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 12:36 am

Nice collection and an excellent pick-up! 
They are REALLY small! Painting those things must be a nightmare!

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:15 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Nice score at the Family Dollar!

Most of the toys and figures I see at Family Dollar are no-name knock-offs, but as you say, once in a while name brand licensed items show up that are long out of production.

I found a 2012 release Monster High figure on the toy shelf at a Walgreens Pharmacy last month.

Thanks dude 😃 Yes, sometimes it really pays off to go to stores like that. That is really cool you found a Monster High figure like that. MH was actually a series I wanted to collect but never did. Walgreens can really be good too, I found many good figures over the years.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:18 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Cool looking figures Brandon!

Thanks a lot Dal Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:20 am

LeStryge wrote:
Nice collection and an excellent pick-up! 
They are REALLY small! Painting those things must be a nightmare!

Thanks a lot dude Very Happy Yes they are very small and it must have been Shocked

BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:13 am

Just found one of the cards that I saved in storage from these guys. See the price tag/sticker and that they came in 2 packs. Yep, $3 a piece so I got the whole set for $12...ah those were the days Rolling Eyes Since these guys are really rare I thought I'd show this as well, enjoy Smile

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! T4_car10

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!   My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Terminator Salvation MINI Figures Set - Update with Card!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: