ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stage Monitors...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixthShooter
Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

Stage Monitors... Empty
PostSubject: Stage Monitors...   Stage Monitors... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Had a late night ideas for stage monitors. Got up this morning early and decided to make some for the stage...

Made them the same way as my Marshall Amp from a few years back.

Stage Monitors... TSWRbXE

Completed Monitors.

Stage Monitors... MfZSNJ4

All equipment is wired and runs through this box.

Stage Monitors... OLnRies

Wired and on stage.

Stage Monitors... NFpxt1a

Just in time for Roxanne Rolls and her all girl line up to do a sound check.

Stage Monitors... KnHy8tK

Last edited by SixthShooter on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Stage Monitors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage Monitors...   Stage Monitors... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:19 pm

So much detail! Everything "wired" in a way that would actually work! This is too cool!

I swear those speakers and amps look like the real, full-scale originals! Dunno how you do this!

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Stage Monitors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage Monitors...   Stage Monitors... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Absolutely awesome! bounce bounce bounce bounce . I still need amps for the Arms. Inspired now! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

Stage Monitors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage Monitors...   Stage Monitors... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Thanks for the kind comments. As a Musician, it just wouldn't feel right not having those 'trip hazards' on stage. I've worked in many clubs, as well as back stage for Rock Concerts, so I like the look to be as realistic as possible. Not necessary to get a feel of a stage, but I am one for details, and I feel the more detail, the more realistic the diorama feels. It seems every time I look at the diorama so far, I am always inspired to add yet another small detail. ;-)

As VooDoo progresses, I am aware I am creating a base for any potential photo stories, involving the Bar and it's social circle.

Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stage Monitors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage Monitors...   Stage Monitors... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stage Monitors...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Dioramas & Models :: 1/6 Scale Dioramas & Models-
Jump to: