ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***

Go down 
5 posters

Rustygun - After the battle.
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap44%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
inntruderr61 - "In the Navy"
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap6%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Blondeactionman - "Let's blow this joint!"
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap6%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
londonroadhog - "Fire Fight - I am Scared!"
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap31%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Prof Gangrene Fan - If I ruled the world!
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap0%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SCU_HQ - "My Precioussss!"
***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_lcap13%***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Empty
PostSubject: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:42 am

Rustygun - After the battle

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** E7-DD333-A-5767-41-B9-8072-1-F6-B02-EAD8-F9

inntruderr61 - "In the Navy"

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** 209_0911

Blondeactionman - "Let's blow this joint!"

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** 50908057931_fb40920694_c

londonroadhog - "Fire Fight - I am Scared!"

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Tylers-Project-019-Edit

Prof Gangrene Fan - If I ruled the world!

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** FECAAD69-384-F-429-C-8-DF4-62750-AAA6-C06

SCU_HQ - "My Precioussss!"

***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** 50980676073_1b9017015a_z
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 1:44 pm

That’s my vote in. Good luck to everyone who entered.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 5:40 pm

I just voted, good luck guys Smile

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 10:13 pm

Oh I just knew this month would be an almost impossible choice......
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:57 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Oh I just knew this month would be an almost impossible choice......

Which is a good thing; I believe you commented following the first post in the February contest that the competition was already decided! The AMMO members are a creative crew with a knack for appealing to different tastes and interests!

It will definitely be interesting to see how the voting unfolds.

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 3:39 am

I'm probably sticking with my prediction but there's another pic I keep coming back to that is just so much damn fun!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by LeStryge on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 4:26 am

LeStryge wrote:
I'm probably sticking with my prediction but there's another pic that is just so much damn fun!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, I suspect your initial prediction will be correct, but it won't be a total blow-out!

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:48 pm

May I be the first to hugely congratulate you Dean. A truly superb effort and a most deserving winner with many little vignettes in the groupings. 
I am also delighted to see that your scene used only vintage Joes and thus recaptures the nostalgia of the original figure that started it all. 

P.S. Jim, I still love your dancing Navy boys! lol! 
Brought a smile to my face (and that song to my head) every time I looked at it!

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 8:01 am

Well done Dean! Fantastic shot and worthy winner mate! Keep 'em coming! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 8:08 am

Congratulations on winning February’s photo of the month competition Rustygun.

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Thanks for the comments guys....there were some great entries this month.....

PostSubject: Re: ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!***   ***February’s photo of the month competition VOTE OPEN!*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1