ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebodied AJ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixthShooter
Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 1:38 am

A lot of older head sculpts haven't stood the test of time, but IMHO, AJ with a new seamless body works well.

Rebodied AJ...  LNe6Eww

Rebodied AJ...  IiPnkQ2

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 7:46 am

I’m really liking the outside picture.

Admin
Blondeactionman

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 8:04 am

Really cool! she looks great on her new body cheers. I also love the natural posing on the bench, you really made great use of outdoor perspective Roy! bounce

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 3:09 am

Outdoor shots can be tricky and you need to carefully note the background and surroundings so nothing 1:1 is obvious, but it can be very effective.

Prof Gangrene Fan

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Outdoor shots can be tricky and you need to carefully note the background and surroundings so nothing 1:1 is obvious, but it can be very effective.

Why can Outdoor shots can be tricky ?

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Due to what I mentioned above, and as you can't really control the environment. Things such as wind, light, also make it more of a challenge than the controlled environment of an indoor set. My Guitar studio/VooDoo Set has no outside lighting, so I can create 24/7 and control the levels as 'Hollywood' does with closed sound stages. It allows me consistency and full control, something real life simply does not allow... In more ways than one. Lol

Rebodied AJ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebodied AJ...    Rebodied AJ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebodied AJ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Random Pictures-
Jump to: