ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 12:04 pm

I am into playing tabletop role-playing games which is usually set in fantasy. I particularly play....
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 3-BC03-AD9-FF7-E-4887-9172-0-C14-CC75-A804
Image of Wikipedia logo for Dungeons & Dragons.

Here are pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets.
My standard 16mm D&D dice set.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 901-B09-F8-3-F6-A-402-D-A31-C-A3-AB8-A881-BCC

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. A39-D707-A-652-E-45-BF-9-D55-91693-A78-AF9-E

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. C61-B4-EAE-4149-408-E-96-FD-CC12255778-B0

My 25mm Giant Dice sets.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 69435-C37-C215-49-A6-81-A1-42-D54-C98-B133

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 9-D33-B65-C-B60-B-4645-AE21-B8-F0-AD438126

Here are other things I use while rolling them dice.
My dice tray.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 88855-D74-D4-C3-4-BFB-98-D7-429-FFE7838-FA

My dice shaker.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. D1557-F7-D-1-D2-E-4-D4-C-A430-44-A8-A8-C2650-A
(I only use for shaking my 16mm D&D dice)

My little brown drawstring pouch that hold my 16mm dice sets.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. 9-E08-F1-DF-78-EB-46-FD-97-E8-C10-C8-E5067-AC

If you want to know more on what each dice is and used for please follow this link below.
https://www.dieharddice.com/pages/d-d-dice-explained

I will be adding to this thread because I’ll be buying more Dungeon and Dragons dice sets. We like to say in the Dungeon and Dragons community “You can never have to many D&D dice sets”.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 5:42 am

Great sets Prof Very Happy I love the purple & blue sets bounce

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Great sets Prof Very Happy I love the purple & blue sets bounce

Thank you very much Brandon for the comments.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Do you carry the leather pouch strapped to your belt when you're wearing your elf costume?

I've never really played D&D much, but I always thought the dice were cool. I used to look at them in the comic book shops. I really like your purple ones.

The felt-lined dice tray is nice. Keeps the noise down. Is the wooden shaker cup also felt-lined?

In the olden days, the dice-shaking cup for a popular game called Yahtzee was felt-lined heavy cardboard, so it was quiet. Newer sets have cheap plastic cups that really make a racket.

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 2:09 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Do you carry the leather pouch strapped to your belt when you're wearing your elf costume?

I've never really played D&D much, but I always thought the dice were cool. I used to look at them in the comic book shops. I really like your purple ones.

The felt-lined dice tray is nice. Keeps the noise down. Is the wooden shaker cup also felt-lined?

In the olden days, the dice-shaking cup for a popular game called Yahtzee was felt-lined heavy cardboard, so it was quiet. Newer sets have cheap plastic cups that really make a racket.

No I don’t carry the leather pouch strapped to your belt when you're wearing your elf costume and that’s basically because I don’t own a elf costume Laughing. Thanks for really liking my purple dice. Pleased that you think my felt-lined dice tray is nice. No the wooden shaker cup isn’t felt-lined. I got my wooden dice shaker from my godmother for my birthday or Christmas.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 2:54 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

No I don’t carry the leather pouch strapped to your belt when you're wearing your elf costume and that’s basically because I don’t own a elf costume.... I got my wooden dice shaker from my godmother for my birthday or Christmas.  

That makes the dice shaker rather special! What a thoughtful gift from your godmother, something that you use and enjoy regularly.

Well, you'll need to take care of that elf costume oversight soon, won't you? Wink I suppose you could go with druid robes or a bard's tunic; anything vaguely medieval-ish, really, as long as you have a belt on which to hang your leather pouch.

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am

My black 25mm Giant Dice set.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. DD8-AEF6-F-B94-B-4555-9-DA8-2-E1-E876-D9-FC9

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 7:07 am

I love the shine on them Cool

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:21 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
I love the shine on them Cool

Thanks Brandon.

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 2:49 pm

My white 25mm Giant Dice set.
Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. F5-E5-A992-8159-45-BC-A896-C93-E31-A33-C97

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.   Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my collection of Dungeon and Dragons dice sets and other D&D related bits.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: