ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Tower Leaflet

Go down 
+4
ghost recon
inntruderr61
clivvers
AManfromcoalville
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

Training Tower Leaflet Empty
PostSubject: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 pm

This is a great piece of kit. If you haven't seen this leaflet before, be sure to check out the last page which has some great little stories and scenarios which might inspire you!

Training Tower Leaflet TT1

Training Tower Leaflet TT3

Training Tower Leaflet TT4

Training Tower Leaflet TT2

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm

I've never seen this before.

Wouldn't it be nice if Hasbro did one for the 50th (if any?) in AT yellow? or silver grey.

The scenarios are very thoughtful of Palitoy.. i'm liking the terrorist scenario one, my vam/Joes will neutralise the threat no sweat with their Flamethrowers and Bazookas!! lol! .. i still have my minds eye from back in the day Smile

Thanks for posting this Jim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Cool Jim! Thanks for posting! Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 am

Nice upload , I have this set up upon a unit. Quite the size height wise , but a great piece.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

great upload Jim, have not seen that since I was a kid !
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

That's a great leaflet. I've got the big parts of this in the shed. All of the lugs are broken though :-( I think Andy AK615 did a repair job on his and posted a thread showing how it can be done??? If I ever get time I'd love to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Great leaflet! I've never seen it before but love the game scenarios at the back. Was obviously an idea Palitoy didn't continue with. Guess they thought all those great TV shows we watch and comics we read gave us plenty of ideas already!
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Great upload Jim, I've got a complete Training Tower apart from this leaflet.

I'm planning to use the Training Tower for my next photo shoot! Thanks for uploading sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Tower Leaflet   Training Tower Leaflet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Tower Leaflet
Page 1 of 1