ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:05 pm

NOTE; Make sure you see My small preview of OSTM in My previous post Smile

Oh boy here we go, finally I am going to showcase the WCW figures made by The Original San Francisco Toymakers (OSTM) starting in 1994! These are My favorite wrestling figures of all in My collection. I know they really get a bad rap for whatever reason in recent years but when I got them things were very different in a much simpler (and better) era in 1995 - 1997. Now, WCW was really coming to be the number one wrestling federation thanks to "Billionaire Ted" Turner and Eric Bischoff overpowering the WWF (today's WWE) with star power, special attractions and the like that made WCW become the most infamous wrestling company ever seen. Despite already being an established organization many years prior with all kinds of media such as video games & comics and even really decent action figures in 1990 (as see previously within My great collection) WCW was still upcoming as a whole. With that being said, when WCW got the brass ring and ran with it, they sort-of rebooted their-selves in several ways and one of the those directions was with their merchandise including action figures and with history repeating itself (like it always does in wrestling) they got a company that would make awesome LJN-like action figures around the same time period only about a decade or so later. As you know, I am very disappointed and heavily regret about My LJN debacle but collecting these guys to Me was like a second chance and it even had a few of the same wrestlers to boot! The fact of the matter is, I don't understand why anybody would complain about these figures that loved LJN because they were like them and kinda like a continuation of that type of style. This company also made them similar like the ones like Galoob did and as they were non-poseable yet very realistic (I think but don't quote Me on it but I believe the OSTM was part of Galoob thus now being owned by Hasbro when they bought them in 1998?). Keep in mind that Hasbro's WWF figures licence had run out about the time when these figures were being released so the WWF didn't have competition till 96 when they got Jakks Pacific to make new figures.

My Grandma & My Mom got Me these guys when I was young. The figures are like a soft to hard rubber and are in 7" scale but range from different heights as that are real scale towards each other ranging from 5" to 8". They are all very detailed and painted good. I am always kicking My self for not taking care of My LJNs but I did wrestle these OSTM a bit but I patched them up and IMO they still look good. So as usual you will see paint marks & scruffs and worn areas. I am not presenting them in series order but will have the variants with the variants and so on and with brief commentary as well. OK, without further ado, here they are in lots of pics!

NOTE: I have the ring but I have misplaced the cage. It was very similar like the Galoob set.

CLASSIC WCW

Hulk Hogan V1: This is great depiction of The Hulkster in his now more slender physique. He came with a WCW Championship belt that is removable. It really was inspired by the previous WCW title and would be corrected with the Monday Nitro series (I will showcase them in Part 2!) He is one of the tallest of all of the figures.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h19

Hulk Hogan V2: This I believe was the first ever Hogan figure with his pants/street clothes on. This was made in a much harder material as opposed to the really rubbery previous Hogan. Still a great likeness however.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h18

"Macho Man" Randy Savage: This is such a great figure of him arguably the finest ever. The pose is dynamic and the sculpting is tremendous! He is of a hard very rubber

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_10

"The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart: This figure has a real special place in My HART because I was in the hospital (long story, don't want to get into it) and I was talking on the phone with My Grandma and she surprised Me when she got there that she got Me Jimmy Hart (along with others, more on that soon) and she explained to Me that he was extremely hard to get. She had the guy working at Target get a case of the WCW figures out from the stock room and had him open up several boxes of them and there WAS ONLY 1 JIMMY HART! He is one of My prized & cherished figures that I have in any of My collections. His sculpting is superior and is really accurate in scale & appearance and is made very rubbery!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Jimmy_10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Sting V1: He is really a good version and I love his face. Reminecent of the Galoob version and is really soft.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_14

Sting V2: Now, this version with the jacket is nearly identical to the second version by Galoob (that I never could obtain) and I find it rather odd that OTSM chose to make this depiction as well. Like Hogan, he is of a hard rubber.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_13

Ric Flair V1, 2 & 3: These are really nice versions of "The Nature Boy" and really show the progression of his age since his Galoob figure. All figures are made different as the first one is very soft compared to the other two however the second version is My favorite version of the three.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ric_fl14
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ric_fl15

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Big Van Vader: This is really a good version of Vader and size depiction is great as well as Jakks & Mattel would have problems with his size years later. Not to long after his figure was made, he was gone from the company and on his way to the WWF!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Vader_10

Johnny B. Badd: This is a good figure and IMO still rivals Jakks later version of him as "Wild Man" Marc Mero. He looks great and is of a decent stature and of a soft rubber. Like Vader, not long after his figure was made, he was gone from the company and on his way to the WWF!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Johnny10

"The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan: Along with first editions of Hogan, Sting, Flair, Vader and Johnny B. Badd, Sullivan was one of My first WCW figures that My Grandma got Me at Target. His size is really good and the expression, sculpting & likeness is great. I am always a bit disappointed however because this figure was made during his time with the Three Faces of Fear and NOT the Dungeon of Doom (DoD was My fave wrestling stable of all-time) but its of a rather classic look for him none the less.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Kevin_10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray: Ah, here is another cherished one that My Grandma got Me when I was in the hospital. These guys came together in a 2-pack as a tag team and were almost as rare as Jimmy Hart. The size between the two real life brothers is very good and their overall appearance is rather decent.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Harlem10

The Nasty Boys (Jerry Sags & Brian Knobs) V1: The other tag team that was in series 1 and that My Grandma got Me while I was in the hospital. I was so happy that day when she got Jimmy Hart, Harlem Heat and the Nasty Boys! The size & sculpting is great and the paint is superb and they even have their tattoos!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_na10

The Nasty Boys (Jerry Sags & Brain Knobs) V2 & V3: My Mom got Me these along with the the two versions of Flair, Macho Man and some others at K-B which I just loved that store. These guys look the same basically just with just different colored attires which are really dandy.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_na11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_na12

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:07 pm

"The Total Package" Lex Luger: Like his counterparts Ric Flair & Sting, you can see see the progression of changes & similarities of the years that have gone by by Galoob & and in real life. This version of Luger is basically, like his real life self at the time is a generic identity of his former "Real American" persona seen in the WWF from 93 - 95. His physique his tremendous and the sculpting is really good and the paint is also. He is of a soft rubber.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu14

The Giant: Yes, this was the first figure ever of the Giant/The Big Show/Paul Wight! I always found it  rather odd that he never had a beard on his figure. I absolutely loved the size of him as he is the tallest & largest of all of the figures within the entire series! He has a great expression and is clearly THE GIANT!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi10

Big Bubba Rodgers: A great likeness indeed. His size is actually pretty good as is his height as he is almost as tall as Hogan. His hat is not removable and he is a really hard rubber.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Big_bu10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:08 pm

Sgt. Craig "Pittbull" Pittman: An different entry in the series when there were other choices I'm sure to be available in the set. A possibly unfamiliar wrestler (even at the time in of the heyday of this series) who has since long been retired. Pittman had a promising career in WCW but really didn't go anywhere. The stance, sculpting & likeness is really good and he is of hard plastic.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sgt_cr10

"Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright: Another unusual choice for the series then again he was getting lots of attention for a long while being undefeated and beat top names. This figure is really good with a cool sculpted jacket. The sculpting of his overall likeness is top notch and is in a similar pose & feel like Pittman.  

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Alex_w10

The Blue Bloods (Lord Steven Regal & Earl Robert Eaton): This was a surprise tag team for Me as I really didn't expect them to be an entry in the line at all. This was actually and unfortunately the last new & original team OSTM would make for the series. The size between the two is good and really sculpted wonderfully. The likenesses are good and both are made of a hard rubber.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_bl10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:12 pm

NWO!

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan & "Macho Man" Randy Savage: This was one of the last figure variants & teams that they made before moving on to their experimental ideas (more on that in part 2!) for future lines. They are basically the same figures as previously seen but just with premature/early NWO colors and still appearing as babyfaces rather than the actual top heels that they are.  

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h20

NOTE: Unfortunately I never got the two pack of Black & White "Crow" Sting and the Red & Black "Crow-Wolf Pack" Sting to go with the NwO Hogan & Macho.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:12 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY & MORE!

Sculpted Company & Copyright example: I've always loved to look at this stuff on all of My figures, wrestling or not!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h17

BIO CARDS!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca12
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca14
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca15
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca13
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca17
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca16
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca18
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca21
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca20

NOTE: I misplaced Luger's bio card but his Nitro one is identical as the regular one with the same pic & bio just different color & feel.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca19

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Scale!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Scale_14

Macho, Hogan, Sting & Flair version comparisons

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hogan_10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Flair_10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_15

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Team Hogan

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Group_21

Luger vs Hogan!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Luger_10

WCW Fall Brawl at War Games 95: 1 & 2!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 War_ga11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 War_ga10

The Dungeon of Doom & The Alliance to destroy Hulkamania!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Dod-ta10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:14 pm

WCW OSTM Collecton!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wcw_os10

Whoa, I did it but this was only part 1 of WCW OSTM! Very soon I will be posting part 2. Well, I hope you enjoyed this, till part 2, I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 10:47 am

OK, before I get to the WCW OSTM part 2, there is a special section that I must present. I have been thinking about it a lot lately and thought that is was really necessary. I decided to get out My LJNs as I felt I couldn't ignore these wonderful pieces of action figure goodness! I wanted to compare the WWF LJN figures with the WCW OSFT. Earlier I was talking about how I believe that these figures were made and designed as a inspiration of those great classics of the 80s. I mean let's face it, they were the first true realistic wrestling figures in that era and still to this day are regarded as the most desired wrestling figures by collectors of that genre. IMO, any collector should want at least one of them whether or not they're a wrestling fan or even know whom they are simply because of the value point factor and the great classic/vintage history of them as a whole!

Here they are, it's 80s vs. 90s, LJN Hulk Hogan & "Macho Man" Randy Savage compared to the OSTM Hulk Hogan & "Macho Man" Randy Savage

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn_co10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn_co11

The figures compared to one-another from both decades are clearly different scales altogether but now the important aspect for Me as you know is the scale and real heights issue. As realistic as the LJNs were at the time (heck, they still are), some wrestlers were larger than others that were the opposite in real life. Macho is actually bigger than Hogan were it differs significantly with the OSTM versions of these icons. I am always for accurate sizes over everybody being the same height and size. Another factor is the feel of these guys, these LJNs very rubbery as I have mentioned previously. The OSTM Hulkster is also but of a tighter rubber but still feels good however, the Savage version is really of a much harder materiel. Here they are together!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn_co12

OK, well, I featured that. Soon I plan on to feature more of My LJNs once I find their cards in storage (I loved their cards) I will feature them towards the beginning of the topic so it won't interfere with the momentum of My OFTM showcase and I will also present them with guest appearances in My great Vintage Action Figure Topic. So look for of all that in the near future soon. Now as for as part 2 of My showcase of the OSTM, I plan on doing that rather soon so stay tuned for that as well.

I hope you enjoyed this, till next time I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 11:56 am

I know I said that the OSFM part 2 was coming up soon and it will in time but there was something that I had to post and enter in My great topic. OK, first I entered "The Fridge" Perry on the first page from My great Vintage Action Figure Topic!

Second, I just found My missing OSTM Ring Steps the other day in a pile of boxes and I was like, oh man, there you are! the steel cage still alludes Me however. OK, you connect these steps to the side of the ring via small hooks that you slide up. They stay in place nicely and surprising the electronics still work! There is 4 buttons: 1 is a ring bell, 2 that has grunts and ouch noises and the last one is a voice saying "your out!" Yes, it sounds like a baseball umpire (Atlanta Braves Laughing ) than a wrestling ref! In fact there is a sticker that says on the steps what they are Surprised So here it is!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ring_s10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ring_s11

"The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart will show it's scale!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ring_s12

So there you go, like I said, look for OFTM pat 2 up soon. I ah so much more to showcase other than that and I am still looking My LJN cards, I gotta find those are quite special to Me. Until the next date I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:01 am

So here we go right out of the gate is the WCW OSTM PART 2! Oh but wait, your in for a HUGE treat because I have combined the rest of My WCW OSTM collection into THREE PARTS! Yes, you read that right, Parts 2, 3 & 4! This is gonna be a radical one so get ready to get down with some Attitude Era goodness!

WCW OSTM PART 2!

At last we begin with the aftermath of OFTM's new figures that came out in the Spring of 1997. I always thought that these were experimental figures cause they seemed so far different compared to their LJN inspired line. I believe I saw these online first, I believe it was an Tomart ad (wow, remember those?) and so I called My local K-B Toys and sure enough they had the new 2-pack of "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan & Dennis "Rod the Bod" Rodman! I hurried up and called My Mom at her work cause she worked at Sears at the time and K-B Toys was right in the same shopping mall there next to her. I asked her if she could pick Me up this new set and she did!

So, this two pack is just labeled WCW-NWO Special Edition Action Figures. I wanted these guys bad. After a while I was wondering why was these guys made so differently and were they gonna make any more like this? Truth is I wasn't a huge fan of this style, I was still longing for more of the previous design. In fact it seemed like these figures weren't finished and just rushed out or something to that extant. I mean they didn't belong with the previous line and no, these were it, this is all that was made. Like I said prior to this, it seemed like these were nothing but a darn experiment.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h21

Hollywood Hogan: Looks like Hogan got right off of his ride, look at the helmet!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h23

Dennis Rodman: This is a really cool figure. Green hair and even some of his tattoos! NOTE: His back was messed up when I originally took him out of the package.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Dennis10

Both figures are completely new sculpts and pose with 4 POA with cuts at the shoulders and hips. Notice the height of Rodman compared to Hogan.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h22

I saved the part of the card. Look at the K-B Toys price tag and the wrestler pictures hence the background I used!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca22

Comparison of the first OSTM Hollywood Hogan next to the new set.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h24

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:02 am

WCW OSTM PART 3!

So, I was still hoping that they would make more of the previous figures and continue the roster. When I went to K-B Toys in the colder months of 1997, I had gotten excited because I saw them on the pegs but under some new blister cards and new name which was WCW Monday Nitro. It was nothing but the same figures and some variants (I previously showed them in My first part) so I was quite disappointed that there was no new wrestlers. However, I saw next to them there a totally new series of with the same title but these figures were unlike them. I was actually stoked about them. My Mom helped Me get the entire set! These figures were all single carded and featured the LJN style but they moved with 4 POA with cuts at the shoulders and hips and completely new sculpts and quite good. It had a few new characters plus a couple needed variants. These guys were slightly larger then the others but they are not real scale like the series before them, that was another point that I just loved about them in the first place! They have a very odd feature which is you press the button on their side and they vibrate...yes they vibrate! You can change their batteries via a compartment and open it up with a screwdriver. One thing to this day that I was absolutely huge to Me was I was taking all of the figures from the pegs looking for Sting...sure enough he was ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK and the only one they had! Oh man I felt so lucky that night!

Hollywood Hogan: This is a great version. He has an accurate looking beard and attire. He also came with an awesome WCW Championship! The sculpting and design is was totally spot on for back then and IMO its one of the greatest action figure belts ever!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hollyw11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hollyw10

The Outsiders: Scott Hall & Kevin Nash: Yep, this was the first time EVER that Hall & Nash was made into action figures in WCW as well as nWo. Amazing to think that only a year before in 1996 Jakks Pacific made Razor Ramon & Diesel figures for the WWF...ah the times of old!! These figures were good and had a decent likeness to them and you surely can tell who they are. This is the only time OSTM made Hall WITHOUT his sunglasses!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ou11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ou10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ou12

The Giant: This time he has a beard and has a great likeness but is not as massive as his previous figure.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi11

"The Total Package" Lex Luger: Still in his generic "All American" attire from his tenure in the WWF, he is much more bulkier and intimidating than that of his first action figure.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu21

"The Taskmaster: Kevin Sullivan: This is the way I was hoping he would look in the previous series instead of his regular gear. This version is arguably the most visually stunning of the entire line with his evil face paint and his ultra cool red & yellow singlet, this was from many appearances when he was in the Dungeon of Doom, My favorite wrestling stable of all-time!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 _the_t10

Chris Benoit: Say and think what you will, when this figure was made it was a very different time and what would happen in the future wasn't even a thought! He has a fair likeness and is clearly still a member of the Four Horsemen!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Chris_11
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Chris_10

Sting: Yep, Sting! The original "Crow" Sting was still brooding and wasting all of that time when this figure came out. this was one of the first versions ever of this depiction! Notice how short his hair is. He comes with his signature baseball bat. He has a great likeness!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_17
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_16

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Bio Cards!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca23
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca26
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca24
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bio_ca25

Copyright!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri16

Comparisons with the previous figures.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu22
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi12
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Kenvin10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_18

Notice the remarkable differences between the WCW Titles!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h25
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 World_10

Match ups!

The Giant vs. Kevin Nash!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi13

Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_19

Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan!!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Chris_14

GROUP SHOTS!

WCW

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wcw_go10

nWo!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_nw10

Super Group Shot!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Group_29

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 am

OSFM PART 4!

So, here we go with the last days of OFTM's licence with WCW! It was 1998, thing's were looking better with the federation, Sting wasn't brooding after his ridicules over a year long depression, the nWo wasn't the whole show anymore, the Warrior finally came to WCW, we had an unbelievable winning streak like never seen before and fresh faces started showing up. Yet again, OSTM made some more rather odd and questionable decisions to change their style of figures. I never knew why they made these choices. Seeing them at Toys"R Us for the first time having them in hand I was kinda bummed about them but then they kinda grew on Me. I wanted My Mom to get Me them and she did minus one (more on that in a bit)! There is two scales, one large and one small...that is 7" & 4" and they in are real scale with each other but they are both very deceptive. The series has some new entries which was a big improvement for Me. I didn't collect the larger ones faithfully so there is some key players missing here nor the championship belt 4 pack or other rings and I didn't get the statues or the mini play-sets either. I did get all of 4" ones however as they are My favorites of the whole bunch! These guys all have good sculpting, paint and action features. All of them have the usual 4 POA but some is hindered due to the action features. They are simply under the WCW/NWO brand. Onward to the showcase!  

7" LARGE SCALE!

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_13

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ric_fl17

"The Total Package" Lex Luger: In 2014, I got him from My bud Darthhink as a Christmas freebie and a farewell present in a special gift box from him (check that out in the MOTUC topic!). I was stoked that I didn't have this figure before!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu24

The Giant

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi15

"The Wolverine/The Crippler" Chris Benoit

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Chris_13

DDP/Diamond Dallas Page

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ddp_111

Raven

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Raven_15

Goldberg

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Goldbe11

Curt Hennig

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Curt_h11

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Copyright

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri17

Match ups!

Macho Man vs. Ric Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_14

Lex Luger vs. Curt Henning

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu25

The Giant vs. Goldberg

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi16

Group Shot!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Large_10

4" SMALL SCALE!

I kept the card inserts because I always loved to have things like that!

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogn

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 _holly10

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_15

Scott Hall

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Scott_12

Kevin Nash

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Kevin_11

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ric_fl18

"The Total Package" Lex Luger

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu26

Sting

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_20

The Giant

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi17

Bill Goldberg

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Goldbe12

"The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Rick_s13

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Scott_13

SPECIAL GALLERY!

The Copyright!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri18

Match Ups

Macho Man vs. Hogan

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_16

The Giant vs. Hogan

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi18

The Giant vs. Nash

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi19

Sting vs. Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sting_21

Luger vs. Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Lex_lu27

Macho vs. Flair

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Macho_17

The Giant vs. Goldberg

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_gi20

Special group shots!

WCW Originals!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wcw_or10

The Steiner Brothers

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_st11

The Outsiders

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ou13

The nWo!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_nw12
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_nw11

Super Group Shot!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wcw_sm10

The Blister Card: It was nearly identical for bother scales.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Bliste10

OSTM Comparison with most types of figures!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ostm_c10

Ah wow, there it is Surprised Now I have archived all of My WCW OSTM figures Shocked  Wow that was a lot but it was so good to do! I hope you enjoyed this, comments and questions please Smile

So since OSTM's licence ran out and WCW wasted no time on signing another company to produce action figures for them, I thought it would be very apropos to feature My collection of WCW figures by none other than ToyBiz Exclamation Surprised That is going to a visual dandy to behold for sure. Until then I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:17 pm

I recently found My LJN cards, I may post a special update here plus in My great Vintage Action Figure Topic soon! Don't forget to check out My huge OSTM update with part 2, 3 and 4 from the very beginning of it!!

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

First off, I wrote an absolute huge history of LJN in My Great Vintage Action Figure Topic! Make sure you check it out because I just don't focus on the WWF Superstars of Wrestling but I also focus on The ThunderCats as well, it's one My most grandest showcasing ever! So if you wanna see it and know all of the info plus lots go then please head on over there!

OK, So this is only gonna be a necessary section to shocase here as after all, this is My Vintage wrestling Figure Topic but it was IMO needed to showcase LJN there because they were most classic of all toyline sin the 80s IMO!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wwf_wr10

Now the thing is, if you had seen & read My LJN debacle in My Vintage Wrestling Figure topic, you'll already know that I have regretted for decades not taking care of My figures and not being more serious about them when I was a little boy. I didn't wise up till I was about 8 in 1989 about how great these figures are not to mention how fun pro wrestling was in general. I loved wrestling since then and never, ever stopped! With with that out the door, I only have a handful of LJN WWF figures. So here they are with My commentary and special galleries!

The Iron Shiek: This legendary wrestler was My FIRST LJN WRESTLER EVER! My Grandma got Me him at Schnucks of all places but more on that later! Oh I loved that place and that neighborhood. I remember I was a foolish, dum@$$ kid then because I wasn't sure if I wanted him or not because of whatever stupid reason it was...I look back at that moment and I'm like, dude, I can't believe I was like that, this is not how I should be and I got change My ways about this stuff and quick too! Ranting over, his sculpting is great and his physique is great as well. This has always been My favorite ring attire for the Iron Sheik, the fact of the matter is, he hardly wore it yet LJN made this version and I'm glad of it! Oh, on his head, is My bite marks when I was really young, yeah, I know, I was a stupid 3/4 year old brat in 1984 Rolling Eyes The Iron Sheik is still active today!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ir10

The Junk Yard Dog: My Mom got Me him at K-B Toys but more on that later. This JYD (R.I.P.) is a great figure. His body and likeness is spot on for the era. He has always been one of My favorite wrestling figures of all from any series & era. Unfortunately I have misplaced his dog collar & chain Rolling Eyes

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ju10[/i]

Hulk Hogan vs. Big John Studd Thumb Wrestlers: I believe My Mom got Me them at Toy Chest across the street from Toys''R''Us. I played the heck outta these guys and its a shame I did and didn't take care of them. The bodies' and likenesses are fairly well done.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h28
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h27

Now here is this, I had a long hiatus from not getting any LJN figures because of My foolish ways, I wised up as I saw an ad in Pro Wrestling Illustrated with so many great ones to order. So I asked My Grandma to get them for Me, I mean there was Ax of Demolition, Captain Lou Albano, White Shirt version of Hulk Hogan, Ted Arcidi, The Ultimate Warrior, The Warlord, The One Man Gang and Miss Elizabeth among others. Here is the two ads that was in the magazines I digged...look at the fun & coolness, I miss those timeless days and I want them back Crying or Very sad

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn-ad10
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn-se10

So she order Me what she could but we got the mail back and the bad news was they were completely out of stock never to get them back in and that was that, My time of getting more LJN WWF figures was over. Oh but wait, a few years later I say 1992/1993 Me at My Grandma went down the neighborhood looking at yard sales as We used to do because you never know what you'll find! I was like HOLY CRAP! They got WWF LJN!!!!!!! So she got'em for Me and here is whom they had!

Hillbilly Jim: He didn't have his hat but he was in fair condition. LJN made him really nice with a great likeness.

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hillbi11

"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan: He was also in good condition but was missing his world championship title belt. I was really lucky that they had him. The likeness is great and every wrestling collections need at least one figure of Hulk Hogan!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h29

"Macho Man" Randy Savage: Another surprise, they had The Macho Man! He was in fair condition. Like Hogan, any wrestling collection needs at least 1 Randy Savage!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 _macho10

Bendable Hillbilly Jim: This was a treat for Me because back then I didn't even know that LJN made bendable figures for the series Shocked He is basically the same mold as the much larger regular figure and he is in great condition!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hillbi10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 2:55 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY!

The BLISTER CARDS! These are the babies that halted Me posting these wonderful history making figures for many months! It took Me a long time to find them is putting that very mildly to say the least Rolling Eyes Their the only two that I have and thank goodness I kept them in good shape. Here is a nice detailed look at their classic beauty from the front!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_111

Here is the back of The Iron Sheiks' card, see his cool bio and the figures in the series! I had always like the Andre the Giant with the Afro style hair but never got him. Looking at the pic has so much meaning and history, its so remarkable!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_210
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_310

Here is the JYD's card, he has a really god bio and you can tell he he came out later as there is many more superstars on the back, I would have loved that Jesse "The Body" Ventura & King Kong Bundy! Yes, they had a special point system and mail-aways and look at that year!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_510
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_610
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_710

The Price tags! Oh yes, I always look at old prices tags. Young collectors today has no clue how cool that was back then. The Iron Sheik was $7.99 @ Schnucks while JYD was only $6.99 at Kay-Bee! These guys were so cheap then, I miss it when you got great figures with decent blister cards and you didn't feel like you were buying the packaging and you felt that you got something special really worth more than what you paid for because it had meaning unlike today's offerings on the market IMO with theses insane prices where you are just basically paying for the packing and figures or even toy lines that has been produced by several different companies over the past 2 decades...I'm sorry but IMO it's just not the same anymore Rolling Eyes To think that these guys were that cheap, now their nearly worth gold on the secondary & third marketplaces...that's how special this WWF Series is Exclamation

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Card_410

Copyrights!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri34
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri32
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri33
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri35
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri36
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri38
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Copyri37

My FIRST 2 LJN Wrestlers!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 My_fir10

Hogan & Macho!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h31

Hogan vs. The Iron Sheik!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h30

Thumb wrestler Hogan vs. G.I. Joe's Sgt Slaughter (previously seen):

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Hulk_h32

LJN Group Shot!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wwf_lj10

LJN Size Comparison: Here is Bendable Hillbilly Jim & JYD compared to G.I. Joe's previously presented in My topic The "Fridge" Perry (special appearance @ Wrestlemania 2) and  Sgt. Slaughter (former WWF Champion)!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Wwf_lj11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 2:58 pm

LJN vs. Hasbro!

As had mentioned earlier, after LJN was out of the picture and picked up by Acclaim, the WWF wasted no time at getting another company to make figures of their great talented roster and that was of course Hasbro and it seemed like the most obvious choice cause I had mentioned previously they already had Sgt. Slaughter a part of their G.I. Joe series so why wouldn't you sign them? The series would last from 1990 to 1994/1995 and would consist of most of the wrestling talent from the WWF's "Golden Era" to the early days of the WWF's "New Generation"! These would lack that classic toy feel that LJN had because these were plastic and had action features but they looked very realistic and were still amongst some of the most cherished and talked about action figure lines of the 90s never to be duplicated ever and became as famous & sought after as the WWF Wrestling Superstars series by LJN! Here is LJN Hulk Hogan from 1984 compared to Hasbro's Hulk Hogan version #2 from 1990...take a gander at that difference!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Ljn_ho10

Also, recently seen in My great Vintage Action Figure Topic was this...

Sgt. Slaughter THRU THE AGES! So this is something else I  have been wanting to present for quite some time. Here is the 2 Sgt. Slaughter figures previously seen within the topic and is with 2 newer ones I thought was a must show since I have shown him more than once. Since I had talked greatly about Hasbro's WWF figure license in My awesome LJN showcase, I thought I'd show Hasbro's WWF version that I got in 1992 from the last days of the WWF's Golden era! This is after his major Iraq heel turn, became babyface and joined the USA again. Next is the WWF Jakks Pacific figure that I got in 1997 during the early heyday of the Attitude era! This figure depicts him as Commissioner Slaughter! He had been a WWF official since he retired in late 1992, but his run as Commissioner Slaughter was kinda short & bittersweet. Ever since he has appeared on WWF/WWE TV and became a Hall of Famer! So the figures look great, I have always loved the Hasbro version very much, the stance and sculpting of his face is uncanny. Say what you will about Jakks, I really did like their figures despite some gripes here and there...I mean they did have great moments. The sculpting of him is great, love that suit and them papers. His likeness is done extremely well and I believe this is one of the only figures ever done of him this way. He is actually got hair, no big bald spot Laughing He was part of a special "personnel" series that really, no other company that made wrestling figures ever ventured in which IMO is a darn shame Rolling Eyes

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sgt_sl24
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Sgt_sl23

Well, that'll do it for now. I know I said that ToyBiz WCW was coming up next and it will be here soon but like My LJN cards, I recently found something that was very crucial so next up will be a very special WCW OSTM update, till then I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 5:46 pm

OK, here is My WCW OSTM special update! Recently I was very surprised as I finally found THE CAGE that came with the ring! There will be a very interesting note towards the end of the update  Smile

So here it is, I chose Hulk Hogan vs. The Giant with "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart and "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan in their corners as the Dungeon of Doom days was My favorite of all-time in WCW! Wow these looks so great, I just love these  bounce  cheers

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca15
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca14
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca13
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca16My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca18
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca17

Now, here is the very interesting note, as I had theorized earlier within the topic that OSTM was actually a branch/sister company of Galoob (and is most likely owned by Hasbro) and I believe My theory is correct Shocked Look at the cages comparison as Galoob's version is nearly identical with the OSTM's cage, just different sizes, they are even made of the same type of plastic and feel the same Shocked

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca20
My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 The_ca19

That's it for now, next up should be My showcase of WCW ToyBiz which gonna be a great & fun one Exclamation Until then I'll see you around Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!   My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW OSTM Cage Update!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: