ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Empty
PostSubject: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:03 am

First of all, as you know from My Godzilla/Kong/Gamera/Kaiju collections from My previous topics, I am a huge Kaiju fan and I love the new Legendary MonsterVerse of Titans. I love how huge they are, the realism and their designs. So, I have been looking forward to this since I first saw Kong: Skull Island back in 2017. Then when the release date of Godzilla vs. Kong got pushed so far behind since the pandemic had to happen and messed everything up, I am still trying hard to being excited about this movie despite My times going to the theatre are unfortunately over. So, are you a big MonsterVerse fan? What is your thoughts on this upcoming epic? Let's talk about it all now Very Happy

By the way, we can discuss Godzilla 2014 & KOTM, K:SI & other Legendary Movie monsters like the Clash & the Wrath of the Titans and Pacific Rim and with exceptions of older stuff as well Smile

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Godzil10

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:12 am

I must admit, I do enjoy a good monster movie! Sadly for me the Godzilla films I found very disappointing (remakes) however, Kong on the other hand is a fantastic film! (IMO). So there could be hope for this one bounce bounce bounce bounce

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 4:52 pm

Gojira will WINNNNN!!!!!

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! 7360730616_015c375aa8_z

Well... in the Asian release of the film! I'm guessing they filmed two endings. The victor will depend on where the movie is being shown!
Wink

Kimono Troop Command likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Godzilla crushes steam locomotives! What chance does a fat monkey have against such wrath and power?

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! 3813139289_bdf2ff0bf9_z

Kimono Troop Command likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:13 pm

And it goes without saying that Godzilla is much prettier than Kong!

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! 3754260738_166dab8375_z

AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 3:40 am

I still love the OLD versions where men in rubber suits with visible zippers up the back stomp all over painstakingly constructed model buildings!
Wonderful stuff!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 3:55 am

LeStryge wrote:
I still love the OLD versions where men in rubber suits with visible zippers up the back stomp all over painstakingly constructed model buildings!
Wonderful stuff!

Woulda been so much fun to be a technician working on those movies! Build immense, detailed scale models... and then smash 'em and set 'em on fire!

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! 4177677113_a05d67dd42_z
GIGAN!

As to the new movie, I've watched the trailer a couple of times and... expressing my opinion there-of would likely earn me a word of caution on the forum. Rolling Eyes

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 7:02 am

Thanks for your replies guys.

Dal, I am surprised about that. Yes, the Kong movie was awesome, I loved how it was filmed and everything about it Surprised

Great stuff and pics SCU_HQ bounce

LeStryge: Yeah, that stuff was great and fun and even though we knew how it was, it made it more real and that it wasn't CGi Smile

OK so, I'll start the first conversation here. It seemed like a lot of people didn't like the sequel Godzilla King of the Monsters in 2019. I really don't know what the problem was Question I thought the way it was put together was fine, the Hollow Earth theory was good and I believe it actually could be true. I absolutely loved the designs of the Titans. I could relate easily to who they are they are supposed to be. I love Rodan's & King Ghidorah's designs especially Mothra. Of course I love Godzilla's design and dig how huge they are Cool Now the big factor for Me was the ending when we saw Godzilla PROVE that he IS TKOTM while all of the Titans are KNEELING BEFORE HIM Exclamation Exclamation Shocked We never really saw a scene like that in any Godzilla movie BEFORE IMO Shocked Am I the only one that sees this such as an important factor Question Question

OK, before I start the next convo, let Me know about this guys, I have been wondering about this for a long while now and I will appreciate your thoughts about that stuff or what was turnoffs for you Question

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 pm

I finally saw GvK and I thought it was really good but not as grand nor epic as G:KOTM IMO. I was so excited for the film originally but the pandemic had to happen and with everything going on since then I ain't going back to the show anytime soon Rolling Eyes Not to mention I got so tired of all the Hollywood crap and just lost My interest in it and in movies in general because of these times Mad Anyway, I found it amazing how much symbolism there was and all the hints about things in the movie....even more than the last one...their not hiding it anymore. I was astounded about how Mechagodzila was and how he came be "mentally". With all of that being said, I do hope they continue this franchise with an explanation where all of the other Titans were and I would love a prequel to show their origins Exclamation

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!   MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla vs. Kong!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: