ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Empty
PostSubject: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 pm

OK, here is a topic that I thought of doing to place My collections and various figures that doesn't belong in a top category so I could showcase them this way. All of these figures among other items will range from the early 2000s to now.

So, I thought is would be apropos to feature some of My most obscure yet favorite figures of all and they are the Poze'm by Play Mind! I found these guys at Big Lots! back in about 2004-2006 and I just digged them because of the POA and the Titanium gimmick. There is six in all, Blue, Green, White, Yellow, Orange & Red. I hope you enjoy these guys Very Happy

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m14

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Wed May 05, 2021 10:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 pm

It looks cool on the bottom of their feet!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m13

The nice Booklet that was included with each one. I really wanted the other others but I never could locate them elsewhere...oh well Rolling Eyes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m15
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m17

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Scale with Scarlett from the reboot classic of G.I. Joe line and Twitch from Toy Story 3 whom I also got at Big Lots! around the same time...oh boy, I just spoiled things Surprised

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Poze_m18

Till next time, I'll see you around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Wow! those guys are really cool Brandon! bounce bounce  Are there a lot to collect?

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:40 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Wow! those guys are really cool Brandon! bounce bounce  Are there a lot to collect?

Thanks for your reply Dal. Indeed there is, look at the flyer/promo booklet My guys are standing on, like I said, I never could find the other figures at any store Rolling Eyes I was very lucky finding these guys however Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Well, continuing My little lot from Big Lots! is Scarlett from the 3-3/4" classic reboot series of Hasbro's G.I. Joe! Now, I was not collecting Joes @ the time as I had retired from them in 90s (I made an exception about Sigma 6 later on however) but when I saw this figure at the store I thought gosh, I gotta get her. Her original figure eluded Me when I was young in the 80s so she became Mine in the 2000s! The sculpting and & POA has greatly improved since then. I love her color scheme and hair. She includes a removable helmet, a pistol & backpack and a really nice sculpted display stand with her name on it. Her card is very nostalgic and reminiscent of the classic series. Here is some pics that I took of here Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle13

Now, here is a scale comparison with some figures in her scale from other lines, as follows is (all by Mattel) Voltron's Lance McClain (Isamu Kurogane, Avatar's Jake Sully & Neytiri and JLA's Green Lantern!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle14

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 12:53 pm

OK, here is Twitch by Mattel of Toy Story 3. If you are not familiar with him then go look him up! OK, well, it was back in prime of the days of the MattyCollector message board. Somebody there mentioned him (I'm not sure whom it was, I've lost contact with everyone there unfortunately years ago) saying do you consider Twitch from Toy Story 3 a Masters of the Universe character and would you want a MOTUC figure of him? They posted a pic of him and thought heck yeah, his design works wonderfully with them. So I did My research and saw that there was more than one version of him online and I was contemplating about getting him despite I'm not a huge fan of TS. So one day when I wanted to go to Big Lots! (you can find a lot of cool & rare things there) and see what they had this time, I saw him there...I was like holy cow...wow they got him. He was the smaller but more affordable version so I had to get him (I did not get the others in the series). His sculpting is really good but his plastic is really thin and made completely different than a MOTUC figure. Like a lot of stuff by Mattel, he could use more paints apps. I love his wings. I'm so glad he is an insect as I love Arthropods. I put him with the MOTUC and to Me he looks & fits fine with the line if you make some exceptions. So here is some pics that I took to show him off!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch15

Here he is with the original He-Man from the MOTUC. Like I said, with exceptions Idea He fits in nicely and you can always make up your own fan faction Wink

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Twitch14

That's all for now. Wait until you see what is in store for this topic soon Surprised Till then, I'll see you around Cool

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:30 pm

Cool figures Brandon! I haven't seen a MOTU figure is the longest time, nice additions bounce bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Cool figures Brandon! I haven't seen a MOTU figure is the longest time, nice additions bounce bounce

Thanks Dal, I really appreciate Very Happy Oh, I actually have an extremely special MOTU figure topic planned very soon so please stay tuned for that and much, much more Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Just found Scarlett's crossbow, I didn't realize that she was missing it till now Rolling Eyes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Scarle15

OK, wait till you see what stuff I got to show soon Exclamation

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 2:06 pm

So, it was during the early 2000s but it was really the middle 2000s about 2006 I found out about a new animated TV show called "The Batman" (it takes A LOT for Me to get into modern cartoons as opposed to the classic 80s & 90s ones because let's face it, their are hard to beat, only MOTU 200X & TMNT 03 were the ones that got Me!). I was a huge fan of the original Batman the Animated Series from 1992 so I checked it all out and thought it would be pretty good so as usual I went to My local Target and they had the figures inspired from the series. So they had the newer series/sub-series called "The Batman" EXP (Extreme Power) which basically has most of the same figures seen in the previous series just with some differences like accessories and packaging. These figures are made by Mattel as they have had the license for quite a while already during this time obtaining it after it ran-out from Kenner/Hasbro during years prior. I didn't get the whole series because I had been collecting so much other stuff like that along with much more expensive things from Sideshow & Hot Toys but I was more faithful collecting 03 TMNT however. So with that being said, I only have a handful of them and a couple bonuses. OK without further ado, I just took some brief pics so here they are Exclamation

Group: What a gallery ? NOTE: Most accessories are not present.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Group_18

The Killer Croc: He is My favorite of the whole lot and I love his design and still looks like an actual animal/monster hybrid IMO.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Killer10

Clayface: I think it's a really cool design and really look spooky as well.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Clayfa10

The Riddler: A refreshing design but not My favorite.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_ri10

The Joker: I think this design is very creative and makes him look truly insane!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_jo10

The Batman, Batgirl and Metal Head: I liked the caped-crusaders designs as they looked original and continuing the usual looks at the same time. Metal Head looks good but how even though it's spelled a little different, how did they get away with the same name as about the rights of TMNT's Metalhead since some of Mattel's MOTU characters' name changed due to trademarks?

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_ba10

BONUS: Temblor: He looks good and is really bulky. Kinda reminds of TMNT's (2003) Hun for some reason.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Temblo10

OVERSIZED: The Batman & The Joker: I had to get these guys. They basically have the same sculpts as the standard versions but are really cool.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_ba12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_ba13

Super bonus: Comparison of Kenner/Hasbro MM Joker & Mattel's The Joker: I must say, as much as a crazy cool design the new Joker is, I like it as much as previous Jokers if not more however, I prefer the original Batman Animated Series along with it's figures much more than these figures and it's show as a whole. Why? I just find the times better, the way the figures were and the way the plastic is and their overall designs. Sure, Mattel's has some more POA in some cases but IMO they lack that classic nostalgia of the originals and arguably that is one of My biggest aspects entirely to have in an action figure Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Mm_jok10

Well that's it about this series, I hope you have enjoyed this, comments please & questions if ya got'em. Stay tuned for more stuff soon Very Happy

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Cool figure Brandon! I have fond memories of 'The Batman' animated series, My son loved it growing up, and I have to admit, I did too! bounce bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Looking though more of your random toys, my favourite out of that lot has to be Twitch and The Killer Croc figure.

Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Cool figure Brandon! I have fond memories of 'The Batman' animated series, My son loved it growing up, and I have to admit, I did too! bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Dal Very Happy That is very good, glad to hear it Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Looking though more of your random toys, my favourite out of that lot has to be Twitch and The Killer Croc figure.

Thanks Very Happy Great choices dude bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:20 pm

OK, so here is part 2 of My DC collection. Up next is My JLA-U (Justice League of America: Unlimited) collection. I got these guys in the earlier part to the middle section  of the 2000s. I did not collect all of them and you will see some key characters are not present but I believe I actually have more that I have misplaced (if I come across them in the future then I will revisit this topic for that update!) but this is what I have to showcase for the time being. Like My previously seen The Batman collection, I collected most of these guys at Target with occasionally finding them at Big Lots! among other places. They are also made by Mattel and this series had a very long span of lines. I really hated the selection options however because you would mostly have to get duplicates in multi-packs to get that "one specific" character that you wanted/needed however I really don'y mind variants if there are big differences of them but that wasn't usually the case with this series. . Also, like The Batman, I never really watched the series, I just wanted the figures. I loved some of the designs however especially the women's overall appearances. I stopped collecting them in the middle/later part of the 2000s because I just was getting into other things that was much more expensive like MOTUC at MattyCollector and others like Sideshow and besides, these really aren't My favorite type of figures because of the way they are made makes them really difficult to stand up. They sculpting I believe was by The Four Horsemen which is really good but sometimes the quality is really questionable as the joints don't move all the way or even less. So without further ado, here they are!

Martian Manhunter, Batman and Superman

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Martia10

Wonder Woman, Kyle Raynor and Supergirl

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Wonder26

The Atom, Aqua Man and The Black Canary

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_at10

Zantanna, Green Arrow and Wonder Woman

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Zantan10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:22 pm

The Huntress, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! The_hu19

Martian Manhunter, Batman and Superman: These are some terrific variants!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Martia11

Green Lanterns (GL, Kilowog, Katma Tui, Tomar Re, Kyle Raynor, Arkis Chummuck and GL): Great group!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Green_10

Dr. Light, Amazo and Lex Luthor

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Dr_lig10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Mirror Master, Steel and Shining Knight

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Mirror10

Red Rocket, Batman (Gas Mask) and Aztek

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Rocket10

Metamorpho, Etrigan the Demon and Orion: I love the Demon's classic retro style look!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Metamo10

Bizzaro, Reverse Flash and Copperhead

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Bizzar10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Doomsday & Darkseid (Mission Vision): I love the Doomsday as he is My fave DC villain of all-time. I just dig his huge stature and his haire and his overall. The Darkseid is really impressive as well.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Doomsd10

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Doomsd11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Darkse10

OVERSIZED: Hawkgirl, Wonder  Woman, Starfire, the Atom, Superman, Martian Manhunter and The Green Arrow! The women are really nice!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Oversz11

Small Metal Statues: (Previously featured elsewhere within the forum) Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, The Flash, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Atom and the Green Arrow! These are arguably My fave of all of all of My JLAs!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Collec11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:26 pm

BONUS!

JLA Display Stand for those hard to stand females as the males have no peg holes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Stand_11

Oversized Hawkgirl's & Wonder Woman's display stands!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Hawkgi13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Wonder27

JLA: Ah, a cool group and My fave version of Wonder Woman thus far!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Jla_110

The Women of JLA-U: Yep, look at the cute hotness, I love how the Huntress is!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Women_10

Doomsday vs. Superman: Yep, IMO, the greatest DC comic story ever!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Doomsd12

Kenner Batman vs. Mattel Batman: I had to put this together, don't get Me wrong, Mattel's is really good but IMO nothing beats Kenner's versions!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Kenner10

All Mattel comparisons: A selection of the various styles of JLA figures!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! All_ma10

Well, that's it for now. Like I said, if I can locate My other ones some how, some way I will post them here!. I hope you have enjoyed this. This is juts the first of several parts of My DC collection! Comments please Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Action Sailor
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 3:43 am

I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

That's quite a collection!

I have a 12" figure that I didn't know who it was, but after seeing your
Aquaman, now I know! I didn't know the character ended up having a
hook hand.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Chip
Armoured Car Commander
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Nice collection , has a very retro look to it .

Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:11 pm

Chip wrote:
Nice collection , has a very retro look to it .

Indeed the do, thanks for the reply Chip Very Happy

TNshooter wrote:
I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

That's quite a collection!

I have a 12" figure that I didn't know who it was, but after seeing your
Aquaman, now I know! I didn't know the character ended up having a
hook hand.

Daryl

Thanks Daryl! Well, I'm glad I helped to out there. I really appreciate your reply dude bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Mountineer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 10:37 am

OK, here is a small update. I just found My oversized Batman just laying near the corner in plain sight...I knew I had him just didn't know where he was. Anyway, here he is and grouped together with Wonder Woman & Superman Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Batman13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Batman12

That's all for now, see you around Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!   My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: