ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
BrandontheFigureFreak
Chip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Killer Croc - V1!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Killer12

Killer Croc - V2: I have always loved this design over the humanoid mutant version. Awesome inst't he

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Killer13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Killer11

THE HUNTRESS!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_hu20

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:41 pm

Superman!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm11

Supergirl: Note: Thems are rubber-bands to make her ankles stiff.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Supegi12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Supegi10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Supegi11

POWERGIRL: Arguably My fave figure on the entire collection, I am so glad that Mattel & the Four Horsemen didn't skip her bustyness as it it pays true to her some of her great appearances!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Powerg10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Powerg11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Lex Luthor!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lex_lu16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lex_lu15

Braniac!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Braini11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Braini10

Bizarro - V1!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bizarr11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bizarr10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Bizarro - V2: Now, he came in 2-pack of DCUC vs. MOTUC with Battle- Armor Faker, the false He-Man! Now it was an exclusive to Toys "R" 'Us exclusive. It was rather cheap @ only $19.99. I really just got to get Faker because I already had Bizarro and Faker was a super edition that I really needed as faker is one of My fave MOTU characters of all-time! Now not disregard this version, he did include an exclusive chain medallion around his neck. I have taken a pic of the second version of Bizarro and also have put together a pic of them two together in original packaging and credit goes to the respected sources.  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bizarr13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bizarr12

---------------------------------------------------

BONUS UPDATE 5/25/21!

Here is My Battle Armor Faker which I have bashed him long ago and made him King Battle-Armor Faker :batgrin:

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 King_b10

---------------------------------------------------

DARKSEID!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Darkse12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Darkse11

DOOMSDAY - V1: I couldn't get the original one but was able to get the "Red" version @ the BBTS!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd13

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue May 25, 2021 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:44 pm

DOOMSDAY - V2: Oh My gosh this was the MattyCollector exclusive that that was so sought after. I remember how much I wanted him since Doomsday if My fave DC villain. He could out during the middle of 2014. This is his "Containment" depiction and it is really completely full of grandeur as Mattel when they really, and I mean really wanted to put work into a figure, they could do it superbly! His size is enormous compared to the rest of the figures and I just love sculpting as it is superb and I just love the over design of him and the way he feels as a figure whole entirely and he is one of My greatest figures in any of My collections. I remember there was tier to subscribed of a series and if it would meet the needed quota of subscribers (which always got Me, a billion dollar + company with limitations like this...I can't help but shake My head and think how ridicules that was years ago for their lines) we would get the "Battle Damaged" version but unfortunately it didn't meet the required numbers on the meter so they scraped it all together...or did they Question

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd18

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:44 pm

DOOMSDAY - V3: YES, they actually gave into us believe it or not after tons of backlash and released the "battle damaged" version under the DC Signature Series :batshock: His sculpting is just extraordinary. He shares the same buck as his previous figure from months prior but has a ton of new material. Like his other self, he matches the the first great comic book appearance nearly identically! I was able to get in in November on Cyber Monday in 2014 and he is just a great figure and one of My fave of all in any collection :batgrin:

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd20
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd19
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd21
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd22

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:45 pm

DC COMICS Unlimited bonus! So, during sometime in 2013, I found out about this new "additional" series. I was only interested 2 figures because they are in scale and shared the bodies as the MOTUC. I wanted them to be part of Masters of the Universe and so here they are!

Batman!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Batman16

Darkseid!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Darkse13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Special Bonus stuff!

DCUC Stands: These were found exclusively at MattyCollector. I got a ton of the because you never know if your gonna needs them or not :smgrin:

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Dcuc_s10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Dcuc_s12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Dcuc_s11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Great packaging & Artwork!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_hu21
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd29
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd30
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd26
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd27

Comparisons

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Batman17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Darkse14

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:50 pm

Superman vs. Doomsday!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd24
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd23

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:51 pm

Doomsday vs. Marvel's Grey Hulk: Look for Marvel Select's Grey Hulk along with other Marvel figures to be featured soon!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Doomsd25

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:52 pm

All Mattel Comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 All_ma11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 2:10 pm

SPECIAL FEATURE!!!!!!!

Back in 2013, I wrote a deep, dark an dtwisted story about the Batman & Darkseid from the DC Unlimited action figure series. I was writing stories & fan fiction a lot back then. I came up two, short coinciding tales for Darkseid & Batman crossing over with the Masters of the Universe since MOTUC was My #1 series of all. It was quite a different time back then as the MOTUC was still in full force still about three or so years left to go before the end of the original line. I originally posted this on MattyCollector back then but time went on, things changed but it is now time to represent this extraordinary story again in all of it's super-cosmic blood & guts glory! Yes their will be blood!

Darkseid:

Birth name: Uxas

All-Powerful Evil Deity of the Universe!

During a battle of the ages of the Cosmos, Darkseid battles his son Orion, after betraying his father literally ripping his heart out of his chest, Orion was declared "the" new god of ApokolIps! His body laying there motionless, Darkseid's reign was now over, Orion rules the planet! Lightyears away on planet Earth, Superman has just ended the tyranny of Lord Zodd. When The Man of Steel slammed down Zodd's body with uncanny rage, it shook the Earth and sent shock-waves through the universe so far, it reached other worlds including Apokolips! Upon these waves, it shocked the carcass of Darkseid thus resurrecting him to a greater power than he previously had! With this new, unbelievable power and unthinkable ability, he destroyed everything on the planet, his peoples and got his much anticipated revenge on Orion! Now, having psychotik-psychic gifts, he knew one planet was in trouble, a planet he had been to before and that planet was Earth in the center of the universe! Years after Superman had disappeared, he returned to Metropolis, reunited with Lois Lane and the Justice League of America. After many questions and trials to Kal-El, he was accepted back as a savoir. Now, far off in outer-space within a prison shell on a space vessel, "The Ultimate" had landed on Earth, a beast of prehistoric alien origin bent on annihilating anything Kryptonian and anything in his way! He was able to brake free of his containment and immediately went on a killing spree. Sometime later the JLA knew about this and fought this new threat to Earth. In only a matter of minutes, the Ultimate killed them! Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, the Flash, the Atom, the Green Arrow and the Green Lantern, Hawkman and Aquaman were all slain! Wonder Woman, Powergirl, Hawkgirl and Shazam were severely injured. He now has his sights on the greater Metropolis area, he is now being called Doomsday!!!!!! Lex Luthor watching on, he sees no force can stop him! Superman taking his own risk at this huge, ten-foot tall plus alien, he quickly realizes that this monster is his equal, even more powerful than himself, he cannot believe this is happening! Superman and Doomsday fight and fight and fight, their big battle turned into a huge war taking up several days destroying each other! Finally after all of this time, both became so worn & torn and weak, both thinking of a finishing maneuver, they collided one last time, super-punching with all their might knocked off each other at the same time thus killing one another! Doomsday's mission was accomplished, the Man of Steel had been broken, Superman was official deceased! Lois Lane had become an emotional wreck and Metropolis' superhero had been defeated. Not too long after this extraordinary ending, a huge light appeared forming a vortex miles away in Gotham City nearly destroying it. It was Darkseid entering Earth! He saw that Batman had just been swept up within the vortex and that Doomsday had just killed Superman, the humans were not worthy of Darkseid's rule. He then decided to follow Batman because he knew he was going to land on a planet called Eternia, a planet he could overtake because in his all mighty psyche, the Eternians were more worthy than Earthlings and easier to dictate to become his followers. Little did Darkseid know the Dark Knight gladly made Eternia his home and that there was a great war with Eternia's Champion and its Masters, the Council of Evil, the Snake Men and the Horde Empire! During this war of all wars, a Mysterious Heroine in white with a White Panther appeared, apparently as an omen. A huge stormed brewed, a large bodied alien came crashing down to the planet, it was DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!! Though it seems the enormous entity is outrageously out numbered, Darkseid no longer chooses to take over the planet and rule its beings, instead he chooses to destroy it by making his presence known to the universe quoting to all of the respected factions: "I am your lord, your master, your conquer, your destructor! Kneel before your destiny, I shall give all a death worth countless genocide, this is your end!" Then he attacks and kills a number of Snake Men warriors and Horde Troopers. Knocking out He-Man and She-Ra at the same time. Darkseid then has a fight with Batman, it became apparent that this is The Dark Knight's last stand! Within a face off with Hordak, suddenly The Unnamed One makes an extremely shocking appearance distracting Darkseid. The Horde sees this advantage and with all their might, wits, tech and fire power, they aim at Darkseid, finally with power of a 100 nuclear bombs, it still had no effect! After Horde Prime made an unexpected return through a portal full of rage, Darkseid fell! Eternia became Darkseid's graveyard! Skeletor was glad of this, Darkseid's death helped him win the war against the Masters and to be new ruler of the Universe!

-----------
Batman:

Birth name: Bruce Wayne

Heroic Crime-Fighting Superhero

A human from the planet Earth, he has a story like no other human-being known. Taking the name Batman and becoming a vigilante bent on crime, billionaire Bruce Wayne took care of justice his way. After defeating the Joker and The Penguin once and for all, he had to deal with other crime. He defeated the Riddler, Two Face, Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, and "the super human maniac" Bane! Imprisoning the Scarecrow, Killer Croc, The Black Mask and Harley Quinn in the asylum, this was truly the beginning of the end for Batman. Batwoman had disappeared, The Huntress and Nightwing suffered horrible deaths at the hands of Ra's Al Gul, and Alfred had passed. Batman's last hurrah was getting revenge on Ra's Al Gul and his daughter Talia. After this, Batman had been broken down and decided to hang up the cape and "retire" from crime fighting. Many months had gone by as "a permanent" Bruce Wayne. ABOUT a year later of rest, new gangs of unknown thugs had arrived in Gotham city wreaking havoc and terrorizing its citizens! The police and even the army was really no match for these thugs. Everybody was questioning is The Batman going to return, is the Dark Knight going to stop this carnage? Though once a hero and an ultimate icon of his beloved Gotham, Bruce had been thinking of the passing of his parents, his failed relationship with Vicky Vale, a fantasy relationship with Catwoman/Selina Kyle he could never have, the death of his childhood friend Rachel Dawes and all of his friends who he had lost, "a life" didn't matter much to him anymore. He became a person he didn't know in his own mind and just wanted to go away having a nomadic yet mysterious existence something that was completely off the grid. However, Bruce had been sitting at Wayne Manor watching the newscast and after many times of watching this senseless war, he finally came to a conclusion as he couldn't take it anymore. He started training and once again donned the cape & mask and was the Dark Knight once more! In a matter of days with a little help of the cops and an ailing Commissioner Gordon, before you know it the gang had been stopped and the Batman had been hailed a hero of Gotham! A while later during a press conference of Commissioner Gordon, an extremely rare weather storm was forming and a vortex suddenly appeared destroying the city with wind far greater than an EF5 Tornado! Luckily, Batman was able to save some people from this unnatural disaster but he couldn't overcome the winds, they were too strong for him and his gadgets, he was sucked up the vortex! Amazingly, he was conscious traveling through the now known worm hole, he couldn't believe he was in outer space! After a few hours he was going down which shocked Batman. He landed on an alien world countless light-years away from the known Solar System, a planet within a galaxy he nor any human never knew that even existed! After he landed hard on the Eternian ground and wandered around some harsh lands, he made his way to Slave City, after rescuing a few women from a number of Kobalds, he made it toward some dark forest and met some of the Eternia's beasts like the Manticore, Dragons, and even some unclassified animals, he ran for safety, he couldn't believe what just had happen. Tired and worn, he walked in a direction he shouldn't have.....The Dark Hemisphere! He was curious as to what the giant snake on the mountain was. Going toward it, he heard some moments in some rocks, he was ready to fight. There it was Batros, Eternia's own real "Batman and former Dracula"! They fought each other and The Dark Knight was victorious. He made it out of there and never-minded Snake Mountain. He was running out of there the other direction. Hours later he made it toward a palace, thinking 'oh no, guards' this place is really bad. Duncan and Prince Adam were working on a vehicle, Orko told them there was an intruder that the guards had spotted. Adam says, 'this is a time for He-Man' so he transforms into the "the strongest man in the universe". After that, he notices a large man who looks like a bat but knows there is something off about him. The Dark Night had defeated the guards. He-Man doesn't want to fight him, he says to this stranger, 'who are you'? He replies and says "I am Batman! Duncan arrives and says, you must be a new minion of Skeletor. Batman says "who is Skeletor and where am I? He-man says your at the Royal palace. Batman says where is this located? He-Man says in the Light Hemisphere...on Eternia. Batman still doesn't know  what to think. He says OK strong man, where is this on Earth? He-Man says "Earth"! You are from planet Earth!? Batman is shocked saying you must be joking here, this has to be Earth. He-Man says no, you are on Eternia, why are you here? Batman just can't believe this but he begins to realize this is real and not a hallucination. He says I don't want to hurt anyone, I was transported here from a vortex and I would like for you to show Me the way back and how do you know of Earth? He-Man says our Queen is from Earth, she might be able to help you! Duncan whispers to He-Man to watch in case this mystery caped crusader is a fraud. After this, Batman met Queen Marlena, she explained all to him. He had heard of an astronaut who was lost in space long ago, he couldn't believe that he met her! She also told him that Skeletor had invaded Earth and Batman said he had heard rumors of an alien invasion is Los Angeles, California but he thought is was just a coverup. Queen Marlena and Batman actually bonded as they could relate to one another. Before long, he proved that he is a good and honest man. Knowing the truth and that for sometime he will be stuck on this alien world, he decided to prove his honesty so he told the Eternians his life history, took off his mask, told them that he is Bruce Wayne, fought mobsters and crime in Gotham and so forth (Only Marlena, He-Man, Duncan, Cringer and Orko were present). Batman said what is next for Me, what am I to do? Having faith that he is a good man, he was declared a citizen of Eternia and an ally of the Masters. He then knew of the wars with Skeletor, the Snake Men, and the alien invaders known as the Horde Empire. He couldn't believe this but followed suit and became The Dark Knight once more. Several members of The Great Rebellion including Castaspella and Glimmer had a crush on him, even Teela did at some point but Batman never did accept any of them simply because of his past. He confronted Lord Dactus thinking he was something like Man-Bat but after an altercation all was fine. Nearing a final war, The Dark Knight would help the Masters and the Great Rebellion fight against the armies of evil but when a mysterious heroine with a white panther would suddenly make an appearance as an omen, a "New God" would suddenly come from the skies and arrive on the planet, this would forever change Eternia. Batman knew this was Darkseid (as he and Superman had fought him previously on Earth), this was completely an unexpected encounter and caused nothing but pure destruction. Sometime time after King Hiss had resurrected Megator & awakened Serpos, the Snake Goddess revealed she is Lady Slither and she betrayed the King, killing him. She-Ra and her great Rebellion fought valiantly against the legendary reptilian army. The Princess of Power confronted their new queen and beheaded her ultimately defeating the Snake Men at last, She-Ra thought she wiped out Horde Prime earlier as he had vanished, Teela kills Shokoti before she could bring Lord Masque back ending her reign as the true leader of the Council of Evil, this terror was over which now is back in control of the old skull-face. Many of the guards including its new captain Clamp Champ, Ram-Man, Meka-Neck, Man-E-Faces among many others were captured. He-Man had just surrendered to save all of their lives! Skeletor's evil warriors had just won against the Masters! Entering Castle Grayskull, Skeletor had just found out all of its secrets but had to fight Prince Adam (thinking he had to do it this way). After this battle, he found out who he really is after Adam was forced to change into He-Man! While doing so, pulling out his power sword, the power of Grayskull completely electrocutes Skeletor! All fried up in a lengthy battle, he quickly knockout He-Man, repaired himself with cybernetics and made it for space as Eternia's victor. He-Man had no choice but follow him but he knew The Dark Knight was fighting Darkseid. After an epic fight, Darkseid had just killed The Batman! He-Man says, farewell good friend and true warrior. He went up in a shuttle and followed Skeletor near the planet Primus. Mean while. After defeating the Great Rebellion, the Horde had now had to fight Darkseid! Many Horde members fell including Vultak, Entrapta and Multi-Bot. Suddenly, Horde Prime emerges from a portal with a new ultra-form and fights the new god in rage. After a very long and brutal battle, Darkseid fell to Horde Prime. The Horde no longer had an interest in Eternia as they had other endeavors. Since Serpos was came out of hibernation thus destroying Snake Mountain, Jitsu rules what is left of the famed structure with Ninjor being his number one guy, the remaining members of the Masters and Rebellion are nothing but rebels. After a very emotional funeral pyre for Batman, there is hope now that Dare, the Son of King He-man and Queen Teela can restore peace on Eternia against the son of Skeletor & Evil-Lyn...Skeleteen and his minions of evil!

BONUS GALLERY of older pics!

Darkseid confronts Hordak and Skeletor!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 P1120610

Batman is unmasked using the Icarius/Flipshot head. My inspiration of My favorite Batman movie of all-time Batman Forever!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 P1120611
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 P1120612

The Dark Knight with New Adventures He-Man: A bash I out together a while before an official version was released some time later.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 P1120613

That's all for now, I hope you have enjoyed all of this. Comments please Smile Next I will be be showcasing the last part of My DC figures by mattel but this time it will be their epic Movie Masters series Shocked Until then, I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Just found these Batman/DC/MOTUC Unlimited cards that I saved in storage a little while ago and thought I'd show them off in a little update  Smile

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Dcuc-m10

Also, I just found this old coupon, obviously I never spent it but i thought i'd just share this and archive it as a part of My topic Smile

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Dc_cou10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 am

Thought I'd hurry up and put this here from My original Starro vs. JLA that I got from Matty Collector years ago since I'm still on the DC kick.

Group Shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 P1130945

More great DC comic figures coming soon but they will be from the Movie Masters series! Until then I'll see you around Cool

TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:35 pm

Nice figures! I really like Killer Croc V1, Brainiac and the grey Hulk.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 5:47 am

TNshooter wrote:
Nice figures! I really like Killer Croc V1, Brainiac and the grey Hulk.

Thanks Daryl Very Happy. Cool that you like them. There is going to be another DC update like I said eariler soon. Its gonna be great and I will show My Grey Hulk when I showcase My Marvel figures after DC so stay tuned for that bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Hey, I thought I was done with this section but I just found My Bizarro vs. Faker 2-pack card and poster Surprised Check em' out Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 2-pack12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 2-pack10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 2-pack11

I hope you liked that bonus. Remember to scroll back because there might something you missed. Another big DC figure update is coming in the near future Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:07 am

So here is DC update #3 and it's gonna be a massive edition, one of the biggest showcases I have ever done! This is going to be the DC Movie Masters by Mattel! Now these guys are from the live action movies hence the line name. These all consist from the films of the 2000s including Superman Returns, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight plus some cool bonus stuff as well. Superman & Batman never crossed over with these film unfortunately (gosh, what a pathetic missed opportunity that was Rolling Eyes Now, as always, keep in mind I do not have the whole collection of any of these and accessories are misplaced and I will also provide My brief commentary as usual.. So without further ado here we go!

SUPERMAN RETURNS!

S3 - S3lect Sculpt Invulnerable Superman: I got this guy at My local Target (I shopped there a ton then) in 2006 when the movie was getting ready to be released (Me & Mom would see it together at the show a couple weeks or so after the crowds slowed down) and I thought Mattel's line was pretty nifty but I really wasn't looking to collect like them like DCUC, I just wanted a good figure version of this Superman and that's really it. Mattel's S3 or Select Sculpt series was pretty on par with the current products by other companies at the time and this "invulnerable" version was extremely to My liking. He is in 6" scale and basically is a statue but that was fine with Me. The sculpting overall is top notch and IMO is one of Mattel's finest offerings from any series and the likeness of Brandon Routh is quite decent. His face is nearly spot on as is his physique. I love the background display with all of the bullet holes there and all of the empty shells on the ground. Of course the whole "action" feature of this "diorama"-like display is the bullets ricocheting off of his chest!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm19
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm18

10" Superman: While I only wanted a "legitimate" version of "The Man of Steel", I also saw a cool 10 inch tall version over at Target that was to My liking since I like figures that are 1/6 scale or close to it. This figure's sculpting & likeness is also dynamic. Unlike his smaller counterpart, he has a cloth cape and he does have some POA with a ball-socket head & shoulders, cut hips and hinged knees & ankles. He is almost like a Roto-cast figure IMO (a cool trend that companies like ToyBiz was making at the time that I miss) and is very fun to handle and display.  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm21
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm20

14" Hyperposeable Superman: Again, as a fan of large figures, I knew this guy was coming out due to figure news pages. It wasn't till I guess about a month or so after the film came (don't quote Me on that) I got him at Toys "R" Us getting some new Star Wars figures (I remember seeing them brand new TNA figures by ToyBiz...a Sting vs. Monster Abyss 2-pack...man I should've got it and I regret it to this day) which I was really on a very thin budget at the time. I had Skinner from the X-Files pre-ordered from Sideshow Toys and since he was so exclusive they cancelled orders so then I thought well, I could use that saved up money for this great Superman and I'm glad I did! His likeness is superb and I love his body. Some say he is 12" or 13" tall, really is very near 14" in height! His POA is really out of this world. His fingers are even articulated! Sure, he isn't the most articulated figure ever but for Mattel, they did a pretty darn good job here! He is a bit on the fragile side as his plastic seems a little thin.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_15

BONUS GALLERY!

All 3 Superman comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm22
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm23

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:08 am

During the heyday of Matty Collector, My wallet was already getting thin with the starting with the MOTUC, GBCs and the offerings of other great stuff such as Avatar, My budget was kinda gettin' pounded because Mattel just revealed in 2010 I believe at Toyfair or maybe it was at SDCC that they were making 1/6 figures from the original Superman movies. I was already collecting 1/6-12" figures for many years prior so I was really exited about this. They were not part of a subscription so you had to be at your PC when the store would open in the morning like 11:00 CST AM Shocked I would be there getting the new hot items. I'd get em' and talk to the guys on the Matty board there all about it. I know Matty Collector and Digital River had their issues but I really miss those times. So when they were released I made sure I get all of them!

Superman: This is the Christopher Reeves version! His clothing is all cloth and vinyl material. His likeness is great, kinda sad to look at him though to be honest Sad  I never take his clothing off but I can tell that he has a lot of POA. Maybe not as much as some other 1/6 figures that the most avid 1/6 collector would desire but he has a lot (I mean Matte isn't known for a lot of 12" figures (Barbie doesn't count IMO).

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm24
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm25

Lex Luthor: What a great likeness of Gene Hackman! Same description for Superman goes for him as well!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lex_lu18
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lex_lu19

Lord Zod: Look at the awesome likeness of Terence Stamp! I just love the calm demeanor of this figure. He has the same description as his counterparts above!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lord_z11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lord_z10

BONUS GALLERY!

Accessories

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bonus_10

Superman's Flight Stand!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm27

Lex Luthor meets Superman!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lex_lu20

Lord Zod vs. Superman!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Lord_z12

Group shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm26

Superman Returns & Superman 1978: Keep in mind, when Routh was Supes, SR was the direct sequel to Superman II so he was playing the same exact role as Reeves in the same exact universe and really I thought he was great, arguably the most perfect choice to do so IMO!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Brs_me10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:08 am

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

My background that I used was My Superman Returns movie books!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm30
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm29
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm31

Here is the collector's cup that I kept when Me & My Mom went to see the film together in 2006!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Superm32

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:09 am

Next up is My Batman Begins & The Dark Knight collection! So about a year before Superman Returns, there was a reboot of Batman called Batman Begins, I was originally stoked about it at first because I thought is was gonna be a prequel to the original movie 80s and 90s franchise but when I found out that is was actually a remake then I was kinda bummed about it (the original 89 - 97 Batman series is My fave). So like anything as usual, I just accepted it and wanted to see it (Me & Mom saw that at the show in 2005 along with many other great ones that year....wow I loved 2005!) since it still looked terrific. So here is My showcase of Batman Begins!

14" Oversized Batman: When Me and and My Grandma were at Target in 2005, I was looking in the action figure aisle as always, she saw that I liked the Batman figures there and so she insisted that she would buy this really tall Batman figure for Me. I was like no but she did (it was like the old days when she would get Me tons of stuff when I was much younger). He has a very good likeness and has a good amount of POA. His cape is cloth and has an action feature where he spreads it like wings! He also came with a cool Batarang as well.  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_17

The Scarecrow & Ra's Al Gul: I wasn't initially going to collect the line but I saw these guys over at My usual local Walgreens and I couldn't pass them up. These figures are really good but they were mostly basic and precursors as to what the Movie Masters would become. They strongly resemble the versions seen in the film with added toy-flair and inspiration. The Scarecrow is a very decent figure and looks quite spooky. He is actually dual-faced, a feature that is rarely used by figure companies (see My Vintage Action Figure topic on when this feature was used originally in My REMCO Defenders showcase! and is a feature that I miss. His feature is his face changes expressions via a thin translucent dome that light shines through his cranium and out his eyes. He also has a cool gun that sprays a mist via a water gun feature. Ra's Al Gul's likeness is very good of Liam Neeson. He has removable shoulder plates and a large wrist gauntlet blade. He has no action feature. These figure has basic POA with the typical cuts & hinges however The Scarecrow's right shoulder is ball-jointed.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_sc10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Ras_al10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_sc11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:10 am

THE DARK KNIGHT!

So here we go with The Dark Knight, where Movie Masters series was truly in full force. These were available at stores and some were exclusives which I got all of these figures from Matty Collector before the days of the subscription option where to a head. I wanted to collect this series, in fact I was quite serious about it. These figures are more movie accurate and I loved the way they were made with realism and how the POA is. They all have the same POA with ball-jointed necks & shoulders, bicep & wrist cuts and hinged elbows, hips, knees, and ankles. Like I said, they are great looking, I love the sculpting!

Survival Suit Bruce Wayne from Batman Begins!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_10

Batman: The Dark Knight

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Batman32
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Batman31

Nigh Vision Batman

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Batman30

The Scarecrow in suit

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_sc12

The Joker as Gotham City Thug: Sometimes I pretend this a new character/thug and NOT the Joker!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Joker_10

The Joker: jail cell version!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_jo13

The Joker: standard version!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_jo14

Harvey Dent

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Harvey11

Two-Face

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Two-fa10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:10 am

Bruce Wayne to Batman (SDCC) Exclusive: Here is special visual take on this edition!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_15
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_18
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_19
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Bruce_20

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:11 am

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Giant Superman & Batman size comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Giant_18

The Blister Card: It's good but gosh, I've always thought it lacked so much.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Tdk_bl11

Batman Begins Scarecow & Ra's Al Gul size comparison with MM: TDK!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 The_sc13

Harvey Two-Face and his Liberty coin!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Harvey12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Coin_110

Examples of the reuse and similarity of these suited bodies with Harvey Dent and Movie Masters Ghostbusters Classics Walter Peck (look for Me to showcase My GBCs in the near future!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Harvey13

An example of DC vs. Marvel figures during the 2007-2008 era, I was really displeased with Hasbro's Fantastic Four scale (look for more of that and much, much more in My Marvel update!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Mattel10

Movie Masters S3lection!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Movie_10

Group shots!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Group_28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Group_27

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: