ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
BrandontheFigureFreak
Chip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:12 am

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

My background that I used was My Batman Begins movie books!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman35
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman34
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman33

Special Entry: My Batman Begins special Deluxe DVD edition with EXCLUSIVE comic book!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman38
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman37
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman36
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman40
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman39
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman41
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman42
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman44
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman43

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:12 am

BONUS ENTRY!

So, I stopped collecting the line there with TDK. I do regret not getting any of The Dark Knight Rises collection, however, on Matty Collector, they were having The Green Lantern Movie Masters and when I seen the 2011 SDDC exclusive, I couldn't pass up KILOWOG! He is a huge figure standing in around a towering 8". He has the same POA as his MM counterparts. His sculpting is superb and looks extremely movie accurate!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo10

Size comparison with MM Batman & Superman plus 10" Superman!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Movie_11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo12

Size comparison with fellow MM Jake Sully from Avatar (look for Me to showcase My entire Avatar collection in the near future!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo14

Size comparison with Marvel Select's Gray Hulk (soon to be featured in My Marvel Showcase!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Kilowo15

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:14 am

Here is a different part of this ginormous update. So here be My lonesome Gorilla Grodd DC DIrect figure. First, before we go and see him please allow Me to say a couple things about DC Direct. Long ago, oh about twenty years ago THIS YEAR Surprised I was so excited to collect DC Direct. I wanted a complete collection of DC characters (I was longing for it since I was regretting not getting Kenner/Hasbro's figures in the later parts of the 90s) and I wanted the Doomsday but he was way too hard to find and way, way too expensive. So I just I got some figures to see if I could just have a small collection since these figures were really costly. So I got the Batman HUSH series and I loved how they looked (I loved that Ra's Al Gul and Black Mask) but the quality absolutely...I mean really,really, sucked Rolling Eyes ...I mean as worse and as frail as McFarlane & NECA's quality of the early days Mad  They were so fragile and broke on Me and just depressed Me so much I sold them uber-cheap and put DC Direct way back on My list of companies. However, as you know, I loved their [urlhttps://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11409-covergirls-of-dc-huge-showcase-bonus[/url] so click that link that I have provided if you haven't seen them already or if you wanna take another gander at that hotness or just look in the DC Direct section for them as I showcased them greatly Wink  

Anyway, My first DC Direct figure ever was Gorilla Grodd. I loved the character previously so I had to have him and expected such greatness for this line but again, I was so disappointed with the pathetic standard of the company. So I got him (I remember Me and My Grandma @ Rally's thinking oh boy, I got this great food plus when I get home I get to open Gorilla Grodd Exclamation ). Here is some pics of him.

Now, the sculpting, color scheme and paint wash is dandy, don't get Me wrong about that. That was one of THE MAJOR factors and important aspects of thinking about collecting this line is the first darn place!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill11

He is made of a rather thin plastic that I am not a fan of whatsoever. Grodd's POA is extremely limited, he is supposed to move at the neck, shoulders and hips via cut joints and has hinged elbow & knee joints but they are so tight I can barley move them. As it is, I am afraid to move him so I just got him in a decent and acceptable pose so his he is basically like a statue Rolling Eyes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill12

I love his huge belly and overall gorilla physique Smile

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill14

The Copyright on his left foot Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill13

Here is a comparison of him with Mattel's DCUC Killer Croc V2 (I featured him earlier in this very topic Shocked So, He came out about five or so years later after Mattel got their licences to make DC figures after Hasbro's ran it's course. When I originally got them I thought maybe this would make up for the DC Direct disappointment of the past and it kinda did despite some quality among other issues with Mattel. As you see, with exceptions, he...along with other DCUC could fit within the series or vice versa.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Gorill15

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:15 am

DC Direct The Dark Knight movie Deluxe The Joker. So moving on, here is Heath Ledger's The Joker from TDK! As a collector of 1/6-12" scale figures, I wanted to get this figure despite My issues with DC Direct years prior. All is fine with POA, the sculpting, paint and clothing. He has a good likeness. His body is OK quality and has many POA that you would expect but he isn't ultra articulated that avid 1/6 collector's would desire. He is kinda larger than some 1/6 figures when you compare him to the likes of Sideshow & Hot Toys among others. He is actually about 13" tall Surprised Now, I have misplaced his jacket and other accessories but I did locate his sidearm and stand. His gun is nice but his stand is really not detailed and is really generic looking but it does it's job well.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_jo11

Here is a size comparison of him with Mattel's Movie Masters The Joker and also with Mattel's oversized 14" Batman Begins figure. You can see how large The Joker is next to him!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Oversi11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Oversi14

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:16 am

SUPER SPECIAL ENTRY!

Covergirls of DC!!

Yes, look at all of the hotness and beauty! If you wanna see the entire topic then please go to see My Covergirls of DC HERE! and so click that link that I have provided if you haven't seen them already or if you wanna take another gander at that hotness as I showcased them greatly Wink

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Dc_gir11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:17 am

WOW, finally here is THE FINAL section of this absolutely massive DC Comics update. This is going to be quite the different one. It will be the DC Microman series! These figures were made by Takara of original Transformers fame and distributed by DC Direct! I never got any Microman figures in the past so these type of figures were really new to Me. I got these guys along with others (more on that later) at the BBTS and while these figures look really cool and the sculpting is quite decent, the quality however isn't the greatest, it just sucks...hence My previous write up on DC Direct. So these figures sport around 25 POA and are quite poseable. I have misplaced some of the accessories and all of that. Here they are with My brief commentary.

Batman (Black Costume Version): Part of Series 2: I chose the black version over the regular version. I love his face sculpt. His quality really is pathetic though, his feet broke and I had to glue them Rolling Eyes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batman46

Batgirl: Part of Series 2. Her face sculpt is really good and I love the articulated hair but over time her joints wore out, got super loose and broke. She broke in many pieces which I had to glue here over and over again and I got so sick and tired of it Mad Sometimes she just looks yucky now but then if you ignore that whole aspect she still looks OK.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batgir10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Batgir11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:18 am

Catwoman: Part of Series 2. Now like Batgirl, her body is loose but thank goodness not as bad. I really love the way she is designed. Her face sculpt is great. I love how Takara sculpted her hands. I also love how they made her chest really busty, I love a Catwoman with big boobs bounce bounce bounce

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Catwom11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Catwom10

Flight Gear Batman: Part of Series 1. This version of Batman was a must have for Me. He was quite unusual and futuristic appearing. He was an exclusive character depiction for Takara & Japan and IMO has a big anime vibe to him but I believe he was an inspiration of Batman Beyond. His head, shoulder armor, wings arsenal and weapon are all designed to have this cool chrome motif and seems made like a similar material if not the same exact stuff that Takara used for their original G1 Dinobots way back in the 80s! Knock on wood, no probs with this version yet but he still is kinda fragile though. This is by far My favorite of the two Batman Micromans Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Flight12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Flight10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Flight11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 am

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Microman Stand: These stands are are are quite far out and really necessary to use/have!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Stand_13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Stand_12

DC Microman Group shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Microm10

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

A Micoman ultra group shot: Batman, Chun-Li, Predator & Alien!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Microm11

A special scale comparison: Microman Catwoman with fellow Microman Chun-Li, Hasbro's G.I. Joes Classic Scarlet, ToyBiz' Marvel Superhero Showdown Wolverine, Kaiyodo-Tarkara DOA Hitomi and SpyLounge's Agent Anikka!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Super_14

SPECIAL SCENES!

Microman DC vs. Marvel Super Hero Showdown!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Microm12

A Dead End!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 A_dead10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:21 am

OH WOW, I did it! There you go with My final DC update.I hope you have enjoyed this absolutely insane DC showcase! Questions and comments please. REMEMBER to scroll back on anything you missed especially if you just seen this first Exclamation  

As you saw earlier, there are some other Microman figures and other surprises that I will showcase in the near future Shocked However, next up I will showcase My equally as large if not even bigger showcase of My Marvel movie figures and much more from the 2000s. Till then, I'll see you around Cool[/b]

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:29 am

thats a very impressive collection Brandon.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 1:57 pm

Thanks a lot Dal Very Happy

TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 9:15 am

I agree with Dal, that is a very impressive collection.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Thanks very much Daryl, I appreciate it a lot Very Happy

No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:44 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Killer Croc - V1!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Killer12

Killer Croc - V2: I have always loved this design over the humanoid mutant version. Awesome inst't he

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Killer13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Killer11

Okay both versions of Killer Croc look totally awesome and deadly looking.

Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am

Watching the CW's Flash series, I've seen Killer Croc and Gorilla Grod. Killer Croc seemed a bit taller.

But the gray Hulk is really cool! He looks like he's ready to stomp and crush things!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Thanks Toxic, something how you like Killer Croc.

Daryl, these figures aren't in scale with each other unfortunately. Thanks Very Happy

TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 2:25 pm

I'm only speaking from the CW series. I don't know how they look in comics.

Either way, both are really cool!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 2:30 pm

I see Daryl, in the comics, Croc varies but is usually larger than a large man and Grodd is usually really big. Thanks Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:13 pm

So here we got with My absolute ginormous Marvel update that will be in several parts. It will consist mostly of movie figures but I will place a lot of really cool bonus stuff as well. Now as you know I like Marvel but I prefer DC much more. During a terrific run in the 2000s I was really happy how Marvel was in the movies but since they thought that of rebooting everything and when the what I call "the Marvel Obsession" that started in the 2010s that is still going today and they started the religious and political crap into ALL OF THEM that people may not even know what their actually watching, all of that and more just unexcited Me and it just became a complete turnoff. So with all of that being said, here is My Marvel collection of when things were changing yes but when they were still good and when things still seemed like they "actually" mattered!

X-MEN MOVIE: I got this set from Sears in 2000. It was a must for Me because I was on along hiatus from getting the old classic X-Men figures in the early 90s so this was sort of a special comeback for Me and getting back into the story but this time it was live action! I loved the film and the music by legendary composer Michael Kamen was great. The movie was part of many great lineup of other terrific films in the year of 2000! So, having the old classic figures and then getting these was such a different thing for Me because the sculpting for toys was mysteriously improving big time competing against the likes of newcomers McFarlane Toys, Resaurus among others but the quality was so least to be desired, I mean it really took a dive for the worse. I mean since then throught the whole decade I have had countless quality issues with figures from many companies especially ToyBiz. As they say, if there's articulation, there's gonna be a prob Rolling Eyes Like most of My collection, it isn't complete and I have misplaced accessories and so on. There will also be some nice surprises that I have yet to showcase in great My Vintage Action Figure topic but I will get to that in time. I consider things a lot from 2000 as vintage but as to how this huge Marvel showcase is I will make an exception with these movie figures because they will crossover with lines from later years. As usual, there will be some great pics that I took along with My commentary for certain selections. Here is the original X-Men movie action figures by ToyBiz!

The X-MEN & X-WOMEN!

Logan: Amazing how his claws retract & extract with no levers (more on that later).

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Logan_10

Wolverine: I thought it was always silly that he never, ever wore a mask Mad

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Wolver10

Rogue: What a fine looking female figure, I love her jeans a cloth attire!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Rogue_13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Rogue_14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Rogue_12

Prof. X - V1

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x12

Prof. X - V2

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x13

Cyclops: He has a cool light up feature!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Cyclop10

Jean Grey V1: This is the ponytail and bra version. She is a very fin looking female figure and one of My faves of My entire collection. Bot ToyBiz sure knew how to make a hottie!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Jean_g11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Jean_g12

Jean Grey V2: This is actually an accessory but I have always counted her as an actual figure variant! Her hair is down and looks really good!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Jean_g10

Storm: I love the character and this figure, she is very nice!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Storm_12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Storm_10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Storm_11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:17 pm

THE BROTHERHOOD

Magneto

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Magnet10

Toad: Amazing Ray Park was is the Phanton Menace as Darth Maul a year prior (more on that later)!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Toad_110

Sabertooth: Wow, The Big Sky from WCW in the early 90s! Tyler Mane became a very ideal Sabertooth!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Sabert10

Mystique: I just her character and her concept, I mean a female being that can become anyone and if your lucky enough to be with her, she could become any woman of your dreams and most heated desires...that sounds so incredible! A lot people in the movies and even in real life think she is grotesque but I so beg the differ here. I actually she is a great looking female and I kinda prefer her original form/appearance than looking human. ToyBiz knocked it out way outta the park making this figure and nearly duplicating how she looked in the movie, I mean it's so screen accurate and life-like. I love her short, braced back red hair and her slender, curvy blue body and this Mystique figure is IMO one of the hottest female figures ever made and one of My all-time favorite favorite females figures in My collection!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Mystiq11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Mystiq10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Mystiq12

OTHER CHARACTERS: Like Jean Grey V2, these were considered to be accessories but I have never done that!

Senator Kelly

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Senato10

Police Officer/Street Cop

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Cop_110

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY P1!

Train accessory

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Train_10

Copyright!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Copyri25

Bio Card Backs!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_18
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_20
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_19

The X-Men group shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_x-10

The Brotherhood group shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_br10

Ultimate Group shot!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_21

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:19 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY P1!

Magneto meets Prof. X!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Magnet11

Sabertooth vs. Cyclops & Storm!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Sabert12

Sabertooth vs. his long lost brother Logan!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Sabert11

Logan & Wolverine comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Logan_11

Jean Grey comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Jean_g13

The Women of the X-WOMEN!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_wo11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_wo10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY P2!

Classic Comparisons by ToyBiz!

The EXTRACTION! Here is a special comparison of how the classic Wolverine's claws feature is compared to Logan's claws. There are small, plastic levers for the first version in his forearms that came out in around 1991 where the movie version Logan in 2000 has none and you just move the arms and they extract and you gently push them back in!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Classi17

Wolverine thru the Ages: Classic 91, 2000 movie and 2000s Marvel Legends & X-Men Classics. Notice the more details as the years go by not to mention the articulation!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Wolver11

Classic 91 Magneto & 2000 Movie version

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Magnet13

Classic 94 Cyclops & 2000 Movie version

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Cyclop12

Classic 91 Storm & 2000 Movie Storm

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Storm_13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:23 pm

My Alternate Universe!

The X-MEN invade WCW: Yep, if you know your wrestling figures, ToyBiz made some great WCW figures in the very late 90s and early 2000s!

Tyler "Sabertooth" Mane & Kevin "Vinnie Vegas" Nash teams up once again! Look at that scale, they are both 7 footers Shocked

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Sabert13

The Wolverines meet! It Logan vs. "The Crippler" Chris Benoit Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_wo13

The X-Men vs. World Championship Wrestling Shocked

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_23

What? How? Why? When? Where?

Jean Luc Picard meets Pro. X! This is Playmates' great Star Trek Picard figure from 93/94 with 2000s Pro. X

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x14

Locutus meets Pro. X! Playmates' Star Trek figure from 93/94 meets ToyBiz Pro. X from 2000!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Prof_x15

Darth Maul meets Toad! holy crap, this is unbelievable, this is Hasbros' first ever Darth Maul figure from 1999 from Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace meeting ToyBiz' Toad from X-Men 2000 and they are both played by Ray Park!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Toad_m10

The X-Files meets The X-Men! This is Mcfarlane's revolutionary Mulder & Scully from their awesome X-Files: Fight the Future movie line from 98 compared to ToyBiz' X-Men Movie series in 2000!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 The_x-11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Toys"R"Us X-Men Movie Classified Capsule: So this here was a very special item. I actually got 2 of them. Back in the day when the movie was being hyped, they had a special offer to get these when the purchase of certain amount, I don't really recall, it may have been $25 to $30 so don't quote Me on that. I was getting ToyBiz WCW figure from them then and I got this! It came with a lot of stuff and I have everything intact! In fact I believe this is a very obscure and rare piece that IMO is shocking as to how popular it was back in 2000 Shocked I will present it to you like how it was back in the day as it opens and reveals it's great fun content within so get ready for this blast from the past!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_24
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_31
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_26
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_32
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_25
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_27
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_29
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_30

So with all of that great stuff seen like the comic and dem cards, the feature I was most interested in the most was the metal Wolverine figure! He has great sculpting and moves and has cut joints at the head, shoulders and waist. Here is some pics of him along with the much larger X-men movie Wolverine for size comparison!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_33
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_34
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_35

As a sweet bonus, I have compared him with one of ToyBiz' other metal figures and that is Sabertooth and look at the duo!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 X-men_36

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: