ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
BrandontheFigureFreak
Chip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 10:28 am

SUPER BONUS: Here is a cool TV Cable Guide Ad that I saved from way back then, I thought it was very special!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Tv_ad_10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Tv_ad_11

Well, that'll do it for now. Keep in mind if your are just now seeing this go back to the very beginning of The X-Men because you don't wanna miss how My great showcase started Exclamation  I hope you enjoyed this and were surprised about My galleries. Comments please Very Happy Until Marvel Part 2 which will be soon, I'll see your around Cool

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com Online
TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm

The movie figures are great. I really like the Wolverine with the extendable claws. bounce
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 2:51 am

Thanks Daryl Very Happy Yep, he's awesome Exclamation

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 11:37 pm

SPECIAL RECAP UPDATE!

If you saw this pic of Mine, here is a special *EDIT* The X-MEN invade WCW: Yep, if you know your wrestling figures, ToyBiz made some great WCW figures in the very late 90s and early 2000s!

Tyler "Sabertooth" Mane & Kevin "Vinnie Vegas" Nash teams up once again! Look at that scale, they are both 7 footers Shocked

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Sabert13

Here is special real pic of them that I put together when they were a team in WCW in 1993!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Big_sk10

So, I have been thinkin' about doing this for My entries in My topics with a special header. I'm gonna do this for now on Smile

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 X-men_37
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 X-men_38

No if hadn't seen My X-Men 2000 movie showcase make sure you do soon because My Marvel Part 2 is coming soon!

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 9:27 am

Moving on to Spider-Man 1 & 2 from 2002 & 2004 respectively, ToyBiz continues to have awesome sculpts and superior articulation. Like many of ToyBiz' figures, the action features tend to distract from the actual figure but I always ignore this factor. I will not be covering most of the accessories and only the best Variants.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider23

Wrestler Spider-Man: Look for a special gallery about his scene in a bit Shocked

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider14

Spider-Man:

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider13

Battle Damaged Spider-Man

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider15

Harry Osborn: Awesome likeness!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Harry_10

The Green Goblin: Same as above!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_gr11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_gr10

J. Jonah Jameson: Another great likeness!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 J_jona11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 J_jona10

Mary Jane Watson: She is a beauty and one of the finest female figures that ToyBiz has ever produced IMO!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mary_j11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mary_j10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mary_j12

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 am

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider22

Super Articulated Spider-Man: This is when ToyBiz was first heavily into making figures with tons of amounts of movements!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider16

Doctor Octopus V1: This was a great version till his arms mechanism wore out. I had to get another one...

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor11

Doctor Octopus V2: and that one was this really cool second edition of the character. Apparently they knew it was flawed. I remember when I got this guy, the power went out dur to a massive storm, had to go to Steak'n'Shake to eat and go to Walgreens in 2004. He was still there and nobody wanted him for weeks so he was Mine!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor10

BONUS CHARACTER!

Wrestler Spider-Man vs. Bonesaw McGraw! As you seen with My great X-Men movie showcase I featured ToyBiz' awesome WCW Series. Well, if you seen the movie then you'll know in the first Spider-Man movie there is a HOLY $H!T moment with the legendary "Macho Man" Randy Savage where Peter Parker fights him in the ring and his character was called Bonesaw McGraw! As a huge wrestling fan, this was one of the biggest moments of the ENTIRE YEAR FOR ME! If you don't know who who Randy Savage was then I don't know where you've been or what your doing, he was one of the most iconic & greatest wrestlers of all-time and one of the most phenomenal personalities you'll ever see. I miss him and there there will never, ever be another "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

In the movies, they always depict pro wrestling wrong and giving the viewer the wrong idea about it IMO. With WWF buying WCW & ECW, TNA was just getting started so in the movie the event is basically like an indie circuit match but quite underground as well. Here is a special collage I made of Macho's character in the film.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Bonesa12

and here is his ToyBiz WCW wrestling figure that came out in around 2000 Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Bonesa11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Bonesa10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 9:30 am

SPECIAL GALLERY

Copyright

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri27
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri26

Group Shots of Spider-Man 1 & Spider-Man 2 respectively!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider18

Classic Comparisons by ToyBiz!

Classic 91 Spider-Man vs. Spider-Man 2 & Marvel Legends Spider-Man

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider20

Classic 91 Doc Ock vs. 2004 Movie Version Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor13

Spider-Man 2002 meets Strider: A cool side by side with ToyBiz' other great movie line: The Lord of the Rings Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Spider19

Well, that's all, hope you liked it. Marvel Part 3 coming soon!

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 2:08 pm

So, moving forward to more great Marvel Movie Characters, ToyBiz continues to have awesome sculpts but in the articulation department, it is really different here and in fact there is less than one would expect during their original heyday and especially by this point of time. Like many of ToyBiz' figures, the action features are plenty abound and tend to distract from the actual figure but I always ignore this factor while others back in the day did not. I will not be covering most of the accessories because I sold them long ago with My Marvel Legends. I do regret selling the movie version of Blade though, he was a sweet figure Rolling Eyes  These figure will be from various Marvel films back in the early 2000s!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Uoeewf10

THE HULK 2003: I only wanted 3 characters back then including only 1 variant of the Incredible One!

Smash'n Scream Hulk: He is great and is electronic, his voice roars!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu23
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu22

David Banner aka The Absorbing Man: Wow, great likeness!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_ab10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_ab12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_ab11

The Hulk Dog: Great looking pup and he roars, growls and barks, shame they didn't make the other two however Rolling Eyes

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu24
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu26
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu25

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Uop4mu10

DAREDEVIL 2003: He was part of Marvel Legends Series 3 and was the first movie figure within the series. Back then the collectors were really complaining how he lacked all of the articulation since most people were seemingly obsessed with it and I was loving it too but really, it didn't bother Me back then that his movements were quite limited compared to others. I always find it pathetically ridicules how people complain about the darnedest things and I was like the only one who didn't want him in the ML but to have an actual Daredevil/Elektra movie line...I mean there were some great characters there and the looked really good too...such a shame that wasn't greenlighted Rolling Eyes Anyway, he has a good likeness and I love his Nunchku!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Darede10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Darede11

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Uoeyii10

THE PUNISHER 2004: So we're treated with a reboot of a terrific character that seems like he can never get over with the crowd cinema wise. He too was part of Marvel Legends but this time he is in Series 6. He has a lot of articulation and a fair likeness to the actor Smile

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_pu13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_pu12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_pu11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_pu10

BONUS CHARACTER!

The Punisher meets THE RUSSIAN again: So like Macho Man's Bonesaw McGraw, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash aka Big Daddy Cool Diesel played The Russian which basically was an upgraded version of his former Oz character in WCW way back in 1991...30 years ago this year Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Uopn2k10

I recently got this figure last year as he was one that I always wanted since the ToyBiz TNA days in the mid/late 2000s. IMO this is the best Kevin Nash figure ever Shocked  He is not blond/white haired or with a striped shirt like he was in the movie (there are some great customs out there however) so I just pretend in My fan fiction/wrestling fantasy that he survived the fight and went back to TNA! The cool thing is, he is really in scale with him! Check out My awesome pics Shocked

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Kevin_15

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Copyrights!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri29
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri30

Classic Comparisons by ToyBiz!

Classic 90 Hulk vs. 2003 Movie Version!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu27

Classic 90 Daredevil vs. 2003 Movie Version!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Darede12

Classic 90 Punisher vs. 2004 Movie Version!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_pu14

SUPER BONUS!

ToyBiz' "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vs. 2003's Movie Hulk: Wow, finally Hulk Hogan & The Hulk meet! Long ago, there was some financial history between him & Marvel Comics!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Hollyw12

Well, that's all for now in this big third part of My Marvel showcase. Make sure you check out part 1 & 2 if you haven't already as you don't want to miss them. Next up will be My faves of all so if you know how the movies were in order in the 2000s then your following the formula thus you already know which one is next...until then, I'll see you around Cool

TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 11:54 am

I missed a couple of posts.

I really like the helmet of the Green Goblin movie figure, and the face of the movie Hulk.
What does the button do on the back of Macho Man?

I didn't know there was a 2004 movie of The Punisher. That figure looks great Brandon!
I've always like that character.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Thanks Daryl, been wondering if you missed My posts as I have posted a lot especially in My Vintage, if you missed them, just go see'em Wink

Yes, that is a sweet GG mask and the Hulk's face is really nice and that's one of the reasons why I chose him. Oh, Macho Man's feature is he kicks once you press the lever, it was a gimmick that he would kick down a steel cage that came with him. Yeah, that movie was good but it became a very overlooked movie as they usually do. Glad you liked him Daryl, thanks a lot Daryl, I appreciate that very much Very Happy

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 7:09 pm

I really enjoy your different collection pieces! cheers
But where you fit it all Question

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 3:28 am

Thanks Inntruderr, I'm glad saw My topic and you like My stuff. Oh here and there to put it mild Exclamation Laughing Rolling Eyes

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 10:58 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Thanks Inntruderr, I'm glad saw My topic and you like My stuff. Oh here and there to put it mild Exclamation Laughing Rolling Eyes

If I had all your collection pieces I would not be able to open my windows... lol!

Chip
Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 11:06 am

I enjoyed looking through your Marvel collection , I don`t think I owned any of the same figures but , did remind me of those childhood days . Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 11:35 am

Inntruderr - I saw your house via the pic you posted before, I wouldn't want to mess that new home up with anything Wink

Chip - Thanks, yeah, these were still from better days. If you saw My special comparisons then you saw some of My vintage Marvel figures...there is more where they came from as I have a good number of them but they will only make cameos here because I plan on showcasing all of their glory in My Vintage figure topic once I get to the 90s which it'll be very sweet in time bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:43 pm

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 F4_pos10

OK, here...we...GO Shocked Here is part four of My Marvel Movie series! This section will showcase My favorite of all of the original Marvel films and that is none other than The Fantastic 4 Exclamation I was anticipating this movie all year in the great year of 2005! Throughout its movie & sequel (more on that in another update), they got mixed reactions and like usual the people is the ones that made it fall while I was so excited about it going to the show, getting the fun movie score and most of the awesome action figures. Now, like all previous sections within this special several part showcase, they are made by ToyBiz and these are some of My most cherished & favorite figures by them and arguably overall in My entire collection of figures! I loved how the sculpting was, their cool features and cool urban look & feel to them as a whole. Now, I got most of the series but how I got'em was My late Auntie Wanda made a big deal with Me as she would pick them up at Walmart & Toys ''R'' Us after she'd get off of work or when she was out & about before everybody else and their cousin did. She'd pick'em up and I'd pay her for them. She picked up most of'em for Me but I did manage to get some of them on My own however. It was a cool time that I would have liked to have appreciated it more Crying or Very sad

So here they are, not all accessories are shown and they are in all their Fantastic glory bounce

"Mr Fantastic" Reed Richards V1, V2 & V3: All three of these have really good likenesses but the first one is My fave.

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mr_fan12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mr_fan10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Mr_fan11

"The Invisible Woman" Sue Storm V1: Oh wow, here she is. I got her at Walgreens, she was there for several weeks and I was like doesn't anybody want her or even like her? Well, I kept on thinkin' about her over there during that course of time and I got her before I would regret not! I have gotten many, many things over there for decades but she was one of My most memorable figures ever!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in12

"The Invisible Woman" Sue Storm V2: Now, I got this version on eBay and I love her head sculpt. It's arguably better the previous version. It seemed to Me they wanted her more realistic this time around as she looks so much like the actress Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in15
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_in13

"The Human Torch" Johnny Storm V1, V2, V3 & V4: These are great and I love the light up feature however, I just dig the version with the USPS Mail Box and especially the edition with the snow board & winter clothing as they also have really good likenesses and that fact of the matter is those two said latter depictions are of him not not on fire...as much Razz

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu28
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu29
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu31
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Johnny13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Johnny12

"The Thing" Ben Grimm V1, V2, V3 & V4 + with Mr. Fantastic: Oh I love his origins space suit and how you can switch his head with the press of a button with a great likeness of his human face Shocked All of the other versions are terrific. Now, Mr. Fantastic was included with the 4th one as an accessory but as always I never count them like that but instead as an extra figure/variant and all of these are sculpted greatly Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Ben_gr11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Ben_gr10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Ben_gr12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th12
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th17

Dr. Victor Von Doom V1 & V2: Ah hah, the villain for the superheroes. I absolutely love his light-up features, I adore that crystal blue! His second version has a removable mask and has a great likeness indeed Exclamation

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor19
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor16
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor17
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor18

Vehicle Assortment Series with The Human Torch & The Thing: I got both of these in the very last days of the line and before ToyBiz went under (2006/2007) and Hasbro of all companies would takeover as it is their specialty (much more on that later) Rolling Eyes So, I bought these at My newly rebuilt Target (I had many great times there before this as well as well as after this - these were the first 2 figures I ever bought there!). I was kinda on the fence on whether I should get them or not but ultimately I couldn't pass them up as close I was on fulfilling My F4 collection! These are really cool versions and I like their electronic features with the motor sound effects & lights!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu34
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu33
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu32
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_hu35
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th15
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th13
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th14
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 The_th16

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Copyright!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Copyri46

A Fantastic Romance Exclamation Shocked bounce

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 A_fant11
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 A_fant10

Classic 1991 Dr. Doom vs. 2005 Movie Dr. Doom: Like before in the previous showcase, I love to compare vintage & modern editions with each other!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Doctor20

Group Shot: Yep, these are all fantastic together!

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Ff4_gr10
My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Ff4_gr11

So that finishes this Fantastic PART 4, I hope you liked & enjoyed this Smile Now, I am not done with the F4 by a long shot as there will more to come soon within the next showcase but this be a different one as I will present the "Oversized" movie versions of them along with other Marvel film characters, until then I'll see you around Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!    My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Miscellaneous Modern Collection: Marvel FANTASTIC Part 4!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: