ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Week at VooDoo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixthShooter
Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

This Week at VooDoo...  Empty
PostSubject: This Week at VooDoo...    This Week at VooDoo...  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 8:03 am

Setting up the Stage for this weeks event, 'New Orleans Magic' CD Release Party; featuring my new Girl Band... The Voodoo Dolls. (And yes, I know there is a 1:1 Band by that name, but given the name of my Venue, couldn't resist.

This Week at VooDoo...  1S46ZEc

This Week at VooDoo...  SLjTQdf

This Week at VooDoo...  Dm4CZqf

This Week at VooDoo...  XfbPrOl

These Girls do a Blues/Rock so Drum Kit is Mic'd.

This Week at VooDoo...  IMJFmN1

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

This Week at VooDoo...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Week at VooDoo...    This Week at VooDoo...  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:58 pm

So, the stage is set for the new band! cool. I love the drummers bass drum logo, me and Dave were talking about such a thing the other night.
So now  i guess its the countdown to the man event, lights, cameras, sound check..., go! bounce bounce bounce

This Week at VooDoo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Dioramas & Models :: 1/6 Scale Dioramas & Models-
Jump to: