ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!

Go down 
+4
No Face Fan.
gibri
TNshooter
Blondeactionman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks Inntruderr, I appreciate very much Very Happy bounce

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 11:52 pm

Nice Brandon!

I must admit I'm not familiar with Captain Power.
But that is a great review of the figures and series.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Thanks a lot Daryl, I appreciate it very much Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Since I was talking heavy & emotionally about Venture earlier on and basically throughout My entire topic, I like to I provide a lot of important info and where I got My figures and what My favorite old stores are/were and if I can, I always take a pic of the price tag for many reasons. Venture was My most fave stores (maybe I will get into others as I go further along within this great topic of Mine), I got tons of great figures there in the 80s till they went out of business in the later 90s.

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Uoy29l10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Uoyl3f10

Anyway, if your not in the Midwest your probably not familiar with Venture as they were mostly in them regional States. Here is a special vid of it's history, check it out, it's really cool but for Me its sad because of all the memories I had in 3 different locations I used to go to with My Grandparents & Mom. Oh and My Mom used to work at one, in fact, when you watch the vid, at the VERY END @ 8:25 is that is the one she worked at and is at My closest location that Burlington Coat factory took it's place as there is that Big Lots that I talk about often plus that Dollar General is there as well that took the place of Family Dollar I have mentioned many times through My posts.

Here is a Venture commercial that aired just days before I was born Surprised

OK, finally here is a Venture toy commercial, look for Care Bears, Sesame Street, Snake Mountain, Transformers & Voltron (by the way, I have that very same Voltron, will be showcasing it soon!)

and here is a sample of their price tag Smile

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Ua5uzn10

OK, well, as I am always talking about stores, this will be an added feature with My topic from time to time and I hope you enjoyed it  Smile More great vintage stuff coming your way soon Surprised

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 2:27 pm

I sure do miss some of the old stores from my childhood...
Venture sounded like a cool store! Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Thanks Inntruderr Smile Oh I do too Rolling Eyes It was a great store and I miss it Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: