ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!

Go down 
+4
No Face Fan.
gibri
TNshooter
Blondeactionman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:31 am

OH WAIT A MINUTE, I just found another Captain Power figure! Holy sci-fi! It's Blastarr Ground Guardian! I have misplaced his gun but I'm so glad that I found him. His sculpting is very good and looks like a classic 80s robot! He has cut shoulders and hips and having hinged elbows & knees.

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta10

Here is Blastarr Ground Guardian next to Lord Dread the Evil Mastermind!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta11

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:32 am

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

The Centurions PRESTO MAGIX! I found this recently and I was really surprised and happy when I did. I had forgotten how I loved Presto Magix. My Grandma got Me a lot of them. Presto Magix was a cool dry-transfer picture sheets and were published/made by the American Publishing Company of Watertown, Massachusetts. They made tons of great stuff back in the day...when the days were fun and creative. Here it is in all of it's glory as Dr. Terror the Evil Genius will show you!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Presto12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Presto11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Presto10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Presto14
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Presto13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:33 am

Special Goin' down Memory Lane Section!

At around the same time I got Lord Dread the Evil Mastermind from Captain Power, I thought he resembled The Mandroid from the quite underrated sci-fi action movie called The Eliminators from 1986. I had just loved that movie then when I was little and this has always stuck with Me ever since Surprised

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Lord_d13
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Lord_d12

Also, around the same time I got Tex Hex, My Grandma rented Me The House movies from 7-Eleven of all places just down the street of her old house. I just loved those horror movies and to this day they are some of My most cherished childhood films ever. My favorite one was House II: The Second Story from 1987. There I thought it's un-dead outlaw villain named Slim Reeser looked like Tex Hex. Heck, I am so glad that I was a kid during this fun and great time  Shocked

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Tex_he16

Well, that's all for now, I hope you have enjoyed this Smile  I have much, much more 80s goodness to showcase and some will be really surprising and you won't believe it. Until then I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 12:06 pm

First off, since this update was not too long after My good previous one, please make to to check out My Centurions, Bravestarr and Captain Power + SPECIAL BONUS showcase:!:

YO JOE! Yes, finally a G.I. Joe update to My great vintage action figure topic! So, long story short, I have a huge collection of Joes but like My MOTU, I played hard with them back in the day and later on I didn't take care of them at all. However. I did keep My most prestige vintage 80s Joes in decent condition. These Joes are none other than 3 Mail-In editions that was so big for me back then. My Grandma got all of them for Me in the later 80s. You also would have to send in a required amount of Flag Points along with a real low amount of cash & shipping, something that was awesome back then and that I really miss something great that is truly "missing" over the decades in this "whatever" era we are in at the moment.

Now, I missed placed their bio cards but here they are in all their glory + bonuses bounce

Sgt. Slaughter: NOTE: Previously seen in My great vintage Wrestling Figure Topic. A WWE Hall of Famer and former world champion, this figure was a special mail-in and was one of the first Joes that "really" got Me into the franchise. Technically not a wrestling figure but he was such a major favorite of mine back then and when the animated movie was out about 87. I have taken care of him ever since so thank goodness that I did Smile

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl14
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl13
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl16
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl15

The Fridge - William "Refrigerator" Perry! Yes the great former football player was a part of G.I. Joe and yet another personality that was in wrestling but he is really only famous for his short stint in the WWF at the Wrestlemania 2 Battle Royal and many, many years later would be inducted in the "Celebrity Wing" of the WWE Hall of Fame. I wasn't into Football but I just loved this figure back then in 1987 and beyond. Check out his huge football-chain mallet plus look at his copyright as well! He has always been in a special place for Me in My collection cheers

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 The_fr11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 The_fr12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 The_fr10

Brandon the Steel Brigader: Yes, another mail-order in 1988 but he was a personalized figure that he could have your name! Oh man I remember the coolness that the cardbacks, ads, & flyers had of this concept. I thought it was really cool then. I have always loved his overall design especially his helmet. I unfortunately misplaced his badge and original weapon but I have taken care of him otherwise;) Exclamation

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Brando11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Brando10

Group Shot!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl20

BONUS STUFF!

Sgt. Slaughter's Stand and ads!: Look at that classic stuff and those affordable prices, gosh I miss that Rolling Eyes

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl18
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl17
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Sgt_sl19

Brandon the Steel Brigader's ad!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Brando13
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Brando12

Well, that's all for now, don't forget to check out My stuff that I presented earlier or anything else you have missed. Next up will be My showcase of REMCO'S Commando Force & Desert Patrol! Until then I'll see you around Cool

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 12:51 pm

Great array of figures Brandon bounce bounce bounce

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 1:15 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great array of figures Brandon bounce bounce bounce

Thanks a lot Dal, I appreciate that very much Very Happy

TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 5:08 am

The mail-ins are nice! The Sgt Slaughter figure is VERY hard to find with his baton!
Great that you still have yours!

I have 2 or 3 of the Steel Brigade figures, that I got second hand. Of course I don't
have the personalized file cards for them. But one has an iron-on patch. As far as I
know they are complete other than the file cards.

Great Joes to have!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:36 am

Thanks Daryl Very Happy Yes they are and yes I am very lucky that I have Sgt. Slaughter and that I took care of him.

Cool that you have a few Brigaders cheers Thanks again Daryl Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:18 pm

So we here go. My next update is gonna be a dandy and one of many that I was anticipating to present. This is going to be the military series' by none other than REMCO! I will also showcase a special and unusual bonus as well. So, REMCO was an older toy company that went out of business many years ago unfortunately. They produced many toys & items for toddlers as well as their own brands of action figures in the army, sci-fi and fantasy genres in the 80s that were very reminiscent of other popular & more famous toy lines such as MOTU & G.I. Joe. They did however have actual licenses like AWA Wrestling, DC & Marvel, Sgt. Rock, Universal Monsters, Lost in Space, Star Trek, Arachnophobia among others. They went bankrupt and then sometime later they were purchased by Jakks Pacific whom as also took-over another great company (arguably My favorite of all-time) called Trendmasters which also had sadly a similar fate like REMCO did. I honestly thought they were a very good company that held their own.

During the time when I was collecting Hasbro's G.I. Joes, I also found series' that was very similar like them in 1/18 scale and truth is I like them EVEN BETTER and really I still do to this day simply because IMO they have some features that Joes lacked throughout much of the RAH era. They have detachable rubber knives and stuff like that + some awesome cryptic features as well. Many collectors think that these are knockoffs and/or bootlegs but I beg the differ, sure, they didn't have the fancy artwork and bios nor a cartoon & comics like the Joes did but the characters, I found them to be really fun. I sometimes call these guys REMCO Joes. These guys consist of multiple series' and the figures were repackaged and re-branded with Commando Force, Desert Patrol, American Defense, The Ninja Strike Force, and most importantly the US Forces: Defenders of Peace! The years these great series's were in production & and in the action figure isles was 1986 - 1992. My Grandma got Me all of these guys mostly from K-Mart. I believe they were mostly sold there and mostly considered to be an exclusive to that department store.

OK, here they are. Please note like a lot of My collections, they are not complete and are worn by Me playing hard with them back in the day (I crossed them over with My Joes as extra cool characters when I was a kid), not taking care of them and due to age. This is not My entire collection of these guys, I have some others that I misplaced which if I come across them in the future I will be sure to update this section! I also may have placed the wrong weapons with the wrong characters but these are indeed the same weapons that was included with them however. Otherwise these guys are in OK shape! Here they are with My brief commentary!

US Forces: Defenders of Peace, S.I.T. (Strategic Intelligence Team, and Villains!

Protector: This guy has always been a favorite. He is kinda basic but very heroic looking at the same time.

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Protec10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Protec11

Airman John: He is really cool, a combo of an air-force pilot, a tanker and a spaceman!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Airman10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Slugger: Oh boy, one of My faves, I gotta have a guy that loves baseball. There is nothing like having a good old fashioned baseball bat as your choice of weapon! I love his shades and jersey!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Slugge11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Slugge10

Touchdown: Ah, a merc that is a football player! Boy "Fridge" Perry, you got company now!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Touchd10

Major Reckoning: Yep, REMCO's answer to Gung-Ho! Look at those tats, gosh is great looking!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Major_11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Major_10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Forrest Green: Wow, I always liked this guy. This guy was really camouflaged and took green for granted before all of this "green stuff" was even a thought!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Forres10

The Fish: Yes, a great looking scuba-diver. I love his color scheme!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 The_fi10

Ninja Star: This is the masked version. REMCO made some great ninjas for some other lines in larger scale so they had to make a really cool looking ninja for this one as well.

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Ninja_11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Dragon: This guy is quite fun. I love combatants that has this type of appearance. His face has always reminded Me of a Wolf-Spider!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Dragon10

Trenchcoat:  Yep, your classic big time looking drug dealer of the 80s & 90s. I love his face!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Trench10

Swamp Man: Uh oh, The Fish's' arch-rival! Gosh, he looks bad, like demon bad!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Swamp_10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:22 pm

The Wolf Man: This figure is just awesome! This is something that IMO Hasbro lacked. Kinda reminds Me of SNK has advantage over Capcom in many ways. Anyway, this guy changes at will. In a special section I will "REVEAL" his secret!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Wolf_m10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Wolf_m11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Wolf_m12

Control: This evil tech doctor/cyborg is truly a great figure. Look at the left arm Shocked Like The Wolf Man, he has a secret that I will reveal momentarily!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Contro10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Contro11
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Contro12

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:22 pm

SPECIAL BONUS ENTRY!

Marc Kaboom Walters: This guy was made Olmec in 1989. Olmec was a different company that focused on African-American and Latino characters. They just didn't make G.I. Joe inspirations but they also made their own MOTU version as wells called Sun-Man (unfortunately I do not have any of them)! Anyway, this guy is from the series Bronze Bombers has different articulation than the REMCOs as he doesn't have bicep cuts but is still 3 3/4" tall. I remember when Me and Grandparents were out like usual and I saw that figure earlier and didn't get him then I felt bad that I didn't and My Grandpa was like why do you want that figure? I wanted him cause I like diversity! So we went to back to K-Mart and My Grandma got Me him. I love the color and the design of his attire. Overall he is a decent figure.

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Marc_k10
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Marc_k12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Marc_k11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

BONUS GALLERY & MORE!

Copyrights like I always like to show!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Copyri13
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Copyri12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Copyri15
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Copyri14

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:23 pm

The Wolf Man & Control's SECRET FEATURE!

They are actually double faced/headed! You simply turn their heads and walla!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Wolf_m13
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Contro13

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Olmec vs. REMCO!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Olmec_10

''The Fridge'' meets The Slugger!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 _the_f10

Brandon the Brigader meets Marc Kaboom!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Brando14

G.I. Joes vs. US Forces & Bronze Bombers!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 G_i_jo10

Size Comparison - Captain Power, G.I. Joe & US Forces!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Size_c10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:27 pm

REMCO Group shot!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Group_24

REMCO with Olmec!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Group_26
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Group_25

Well there you have it, I hope you have enjoyed this very special update! Let Me know your thoughts please Smile

So what is next? Well, I will continue to feature REMCO but I will mix it up as I will showcase some of My most prestige MOTU figures by Mattel and will showoff My prized Warrior Beasts by REMCO and compare them together along with some bonus stuff bounce  Oh it's gonna be radical Exclamation  That will be soon, until then, I'll you around Cool

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Breeches Buoy
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:34 am

You are right that the Remco figures had detachable weapons from their web gear!
As opposed to the molded on gear on the small Joe bodies.

I think I may have seen these in stores, but had no idea of the detachable weapons
and the dual sided heads.

Nice collection Brandon!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 5:07 am

Yep, that rubber weapons feature is one of the very cool aspects that I always found so fun. OK, cool that you may have seen them all the way back then. Good, you were surprised about the detachable weapons & duel heads Wink

Thanks a lot Daryl, please stay tuned for much more coming soon Smile

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 5:47 am

Great figures, Brandon!

I was really surprised and pleased to see William "the refrigerator" Perry. Go Bears!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 10:11 am

Thanks Gibri, nice to see you here Smile I'm glad I surprised and pleased you...this is one of the things I try to do when I post My stuff Very Happy

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 9:54 pm

William Perry was a rookie the year the Bears won the Superbowl back in 1985.

Did he get into pro wrestling after he retired from football?

It was good to see him again, brings back some good memories of a fantastic and dominating Bears season.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 6:40 am

Hi there Gibri. Yes, he was a great one and one of the best NFL player ever!

He was one of those guys that got a lot publicity because of how he was. He really didn't get into wrestling that much, he was more like a special celeb type guest if you will. He only had a handful of appearances in the WWF back in 1986. It would have been awesome if he would have gotten into a feud with King Kong Bundy but it never happen. Like I said earlier, he was in the special Wrestlemania 2 Battle Royal and he got eliminated later on during the match that Andre the Giant would win. Many, many years later he would return to the WWF (now WWE) to be entered in the Hall of Fame Celebrity Wing!

If you are unfamilar with all of this I'm sure you can YT and check it all out for yourself Idea

It was great times. I'm glad it brought memories back to you, this is one of the things I try to do here Very Happy

No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:50 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta12
My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta10

Here is Blastarr Ground Guardian next to Lord Dread the Evil Mastermind!

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Blasta11

Okay Blastarr Ground Guardian and Lord Dread the Evil Mastermind look totally awesome. I wouldn’t mind having them two figures in 1/6 scale. They both would make excellent villains for my Mam.

PostSubject: Re: My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!   My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My VINTAGE Action Figure Collection: VENTURE Department Store Special!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: