ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bar needs a tender...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixthShooter
Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

A Bar needs a tender...  Empty
PostSubject: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:13 pm

VooDoo's Bartender, Jeff.

A Bar needs a tender...  T4iLf0o

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:37 pm

Excellent posing. Those Budweiser cartons are a realistic touch! The figure’s expression is perfect for the type of character!

Did you just happen across the head sculpt and know “that’s it!” or was a long search involved to find just the right look?

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Kinda fell into it. He's a 'Jeff Gordon' NASCAR driver figure. I changed his clothes and forgot about him. When I was building the Bar, I needed a reference figure for size, and he just seemed ideal for the Bartender.  Since then he's stuck around. Not a great figure for articulation, but in a minor supporting role, he'll work out just fine.

Last edited by SixthShooter on Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 7:05 pm

Every bar needs a friendly and experienced bar tender, and he looks up to the job!  bounce bounce bounce

Medic
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:25 pm

I agree a most fitting character for the job , he looks very fitting .

Eagle Eyes
SixthShooter

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:45 pm

Yeah, I think to be fair, he's got the job. He's fine for most of what I'd see a Bartender doing. If I were to change the role to a more active one, then I may have to look at another figure to fill the role, but not for the foreseeable future. One thing about the service industry, people always come and go. Move on to other Clubs, get other jobs, and so forth.

He started out as my Bass player for 'Sixth Sense' in it's original format. His stiff stance and bendable hands made him ideal for that as well.

PostSubject: Re: A Bar needs a tender...    A Bar needs a tender...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bar needs a tender...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Dioramas & Models :: 1/6 Scale Dioramas & Models-
Jump to: