ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Empty
PostSubject: Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!    Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 12:07 pm

OK, it seemed like you guys were really interested in this topic so I made some picture just FOR EXAMPLES to talk about and there is is much that can be discussed. AS you know from My Dinosaur figure topic, for many years I studied Dinosauria as well as Zoology and even Cryptozoology. I also studied Ufologia and Mythology because once you get to know most of what life offers then you know all of this comes together one way or another and like a giant puzzle. So, I will post the pics that I made and I'll you you guys do the talking. Ask Me questions and the like if you want to and all that stuff.

Oh, 1 more IMPORTANT THING: Do you have strange sightings of animals, UFOs and paranormal activity during your years? If you do don't be afraid to post yours as I will believe you...I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCES over the years! Now, f anyone wants to make fun of others than please do not post about this.

OK here we go Very Happy

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Dinosa10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Extinc10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Redisc10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Lazaru10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Though10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Animal10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Crypti10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Mythol10
Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Ufolog10

OK guys, start talkin' Very Happy

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!    Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
Remember the coelacanth.... cheers
Actually your dunkleosteus reminded me of it.

That was my first thought, too, when seeing the dunkleosteus pic! 1938! What a thrilling story that is! It is a story that has kept my hopes for discovering additional "cryptids" alive ever since I was in early elementary school and first heard about the cœlacanth!

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!  50440461567_30d782e78e_z

(I almost purchased a dunleosteus similar to that one, but I went with the cœlacanth instead; I thought it would have more humor potential!)

I just wanted to quickly quote this, I thought your pic was so good and surprising as well, thanks dude Very Happy

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

Cryptozoology, Dinosauria, Animals, Ufos discussion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: