ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Empty
PostSubject: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 12:07 pm

OK, I made some picture just FOR EXAMPLES to talk about and there is is much that can be discussed. AS you know from My Dinosaur figure topic, for many years I studied Dinosauria as well as Zoology and even Cryptozoology. I also studied Ufologia and Mythology because once you get to know most of what life offers then you know all of this comes together one way or another and like a giant puzzle. So, I will post the pics that I made and I'll you you guys do the talking. Ask Me questions and the like if you want to and all that stuff.

OK, I hope you you guys are interested in this topic. This is something that I have been thinking about posting for a long while now. So let Me introduce you to this real "multi-verse" of studies that sometimes all come together. Since I was little I have loved animals, archaeology and mysterious things. It wasn't till the early 2000s I actually studied this stuff day in, day out and I considered Myself an amateur Paleontologist.

Oh, 1 more IMPORTANT THING: Do you have strange sightings of animals, UFOs and paranormal activity during your years? If you do don't be afraid to post yours as I will believe you...I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCES over the years! Now, f anyone wants to make fun of others than please do not post about this.

OK here we go Very Happy

Here is what they.

Dinosauria: The study of Prehistoric Life.

Cryptozoology: The study of hidden animals

Ufology: The study of Extra-terrestrials and Unidentified Flying Objects.

Mythology: The study of Ancient Cultures' Legends

OK, since that intro has been said. I made some picture just FOR EXAMPLES to talk about and there is much that can be discussed. As you know from My Dinosaur figure topic, for many years I studied Dinosauria as well as Zoology and even Cryptozoology. I also studied Ufology and Mythology because once you get to know most of what life offers especially over the last several years then you know all of this comes together one way or another that's like a giant puzzle if you will. So, I will post the pics that I made and I'll let you guys do the talking. Ask Me questions and the like if you want to and all that stuff and also like other thing like your favorite kind of animal, subjects about the universe and so fourth.

Oh, 1 more IMPORTANT THING: Do you have strange sightings of animals, UFOs and paranormal activity during your years? If you do don't be afraid to post yours as I will believe you...I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCES over the years! Now, if anyone wants to make fun of others than please do not post about this.

OK here we go Very Happy

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Precam10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Dinosa10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Cenozo10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Extinc10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Redisc10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Lazaru10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Though10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Animal10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Crypti10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Mythol10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Ufolog10

OK guys, I'd like to talk about this please Smile

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
Remember the coelacanth.... cheers
Actually your dunkleosteus reminded me of it.

That was my first thought, too, when seeing the dunkleosteus pic! 1938! What a thrilling story that is! It is a story that has kept my hopes for discovering additional "cryptids" alive ever since I was in early elementary school and first heard about the cœlacanth!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! 50440461567_30d782e78e_z

(I almost purchased a dunleosteus similar to that one, but I went with the cœlacanth instead; I thought it would have more humor potential!)

I just wanted to quickly quote this, I thought your pic was so good and surprising as well, thanks dude Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 am

Bump Rolling Eyes

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 11:47 am

OK, shame nobody has replied or shared their experiences or like for these subjects :roll

First off, one thing that was one My mind for anybody whom is really novice to this especially you guys in the UK. There are cryptids (hidden animals) in the UK known as ABC which stand for Alien Big Cats as in illegal aliens NOT aliens from outer space. Most of the big cats that are sighted are black panthers. What this means are animals that ARE NOT supposed to be there but are still seen anyway Shocked Now, this could be for anywhere around the globe for many kinds of animals. For instance, seeing species like Wolverines in Florida or Alligators in Canada or they look like them but you know there not but could be a new cousin specie.

NOTE: Exotic animal purchases then let loose on the land like the Pythons in Florida DO NOT COUNT:!: Exclamation

OK, there are so many features & aspects to Cryptozoology and this is just a small sample. If have had any experiences of something like this let it be known and I look forward to it Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Hold it, I gotta get it all together Idea

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 12:51 pm

I am proud being a child of the 80s. My generation had a ton of spooky and sci-fi stuff and it all was so good not like this depressing whatever era we are in now. So, If you have read My certain sections in My Vintage Action Figure Topic, you'll notice that I loved this one particular area Me and My Grandma used to go to where she would take Me to her friend Judy whom had a great shop (more on that in time), a great Walgreens,  a good old fashioned Globes store and a tremendous Woolworth! At that Woolworth she got Me MOTUs, tons of G.I. Joes among other great stuff till they closed down unfortunately in the very early 90s then the whole street went to hell Rolling Eyes ....it was just fun times and I miss it so much. It was there that she got Me these great coloring books, Modern Monsters, Mythical Beasts, Dinosaur World and Unusual Animals. My Grandma & Mom had already got Me into Dinosaurs & animals and My Grandpa got Me into Mythical creatures and monsters thanks to watching old classic movies like Sinbad, Thief of Baghdad and Jason and the Argonauts the Universal Monsters but I wasn't into cryptids just yet. So by looking at them books I thought they were great and My Grandma got them for Me. Ever since then, they always have had a special place within Me.

Here is some example pics I took of them just for this topic Smile

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori11
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori10

I colored them with these! Ya know, I featured My old T-Rex Crayon Case with My old crayons still in it (from the 80s when I was a kid) seen in My Dino figure topic earlier (if you wanna see the origins of it then please check that out.

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! 115
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! 214
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! 315

OK, I just took a few pics of them. I didn't color inside them as much I thought I did or at least that one would think. Anyway here is just examples of that and of course samples of what the drawings look like inside. Please note I colored these when I was very young.

MODERN MONSTERS

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori12
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori13
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori14

MYTHICAL BEASTS, DINOSAUR WORLD & UNUSUAL ANIMALS

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori15
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori17
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Colori16

So as they say, that is what lit My spark. Ever since then I have been almost obsessed with these subjects. When Harry and the Hendersons came out I went bonkers over it and I got into the Boggy Creek movies especially the sequel and so forth of the 80s. Its really hard to find a great cryptid movie that will satisfy you to the core. There has been many in the 2000s and 2010s and really only a handful were really good. OK Before I go since I started this, I will quickly say the about the Mothman Prophecies movie and the creature itself. It has always been a real mystery to as to figuring out what it is. Recently over all of the new theories from cryptozoologlist, I do believe he is very paranormal and from another dimension. I loved the Mothman movie and remember how stoked I was about the hype of it in late 2001/early 2002 visiting the official page literally every day as they had a countdown at the top of it in red numbers like its eyes if I am remembering correctly. I would have loved to have seen it at the show but had to wait for VHS. Anyway, I believe it followed John Mack's book well and I followed him along many other Cryptozoologists over the course of the 2000s pretty regularly...

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 12:54 pm

OK. MY REVEAL Shocked

Now as for aliens and UFOS. I do not prefer this newer term UAPs, IMO its nothin' but a crock by the Gov and these tic tacs their showing us over and over again is bull, I have seen countless others from regular people in documentaries and on YT with much better quality and convincing content. So Guys, you can call them UAPs if you want but I'm going to call them what I have always called them and that is UFOs. OK, so how did I get into UFOs and extraterrestrials? I believe it started with Me and Grandpa watching Alien & Aliens countless times together and watching Star Wars, Star Trek and E.T. among others then got Me into the subject but I wasn't into that study as much as the others till around 1996 when the first ID-4 came out and then the Phoenix light happen in 97 which got Me going. However, it was in the year 2001 when I saw the lights in the sky.....Oh wait....I just revealed I had sightings Surprised and I have been nearly obsessed being a stargazer since that year and in fact super strange activity in My neighborhood has been off and on over the past 20 years or so that we cannot explain (family and neighbors). Yes, I have seen them many, many times up in the sky but more on that later.

OK, now since you know I have seen UFOs, I bet your wondering have I seen anything else? Yes I have. I seen some ghosts when I was little, I have seen many insects that maybe have been cryptids, I saw a strange arthropod in 97 that was completely unreal to Me and still get's Me to this day. I have seen other stuff as well but oh most IMPORTANT that I have seen was a Sasquatch in 2009 which as an absolute ginormous day for Me but more on that soon enough Surprised  Shocked  Exclamation

Gosh, I didn't think I was going to reveal that much this soon but I didn't spill all of the beans just yet :? There's Cryptozoology shows that I could talk about and I also I knew a crypto researcher that I bought his books from in the mid 2000s.

OK, guys, I hope I didn't freak you out affraid

My UFO SIGHTINGS Exclamation

I will be writing it up and making sure I get it all straight.... :?

OK, I haven't seen them super up close like you may have seen in documentaries and YT clips. Their pretty high up and resemble planets. In other words they look like spheres but they move and fly across the sky in all directions. These ARE not planes, choppers, satellites nor anything like the ordinary but more on that later. You really don't see much of these kind that I have seen on media. I have only seen a handful of shows that has similar sightings like Mine. Some were very different than others. I really can't say most of the years because I have seen through the past two decades. I will number them here including My precursor so here we go. There's A LOT to get through :batshock: Now follow Me here...READY Question

1. Late 90s probably 1998. Me and My Grandpa was going to the Pro-Am golf driving range like we loved to do. We were going down the road like usual, I just leaned down a bit in the car and looking through the windshield. I'm like oh that's a planet...looks like Jupiter. Keep in mind that this road isn't curved and there's not a single cloud in the sky as it's very clear. A real short time like literally less than a minute I look up and it's gone. I was like, what? Where did the planet go? I really didn't think much of it then and I didn't mention it to My Grandpa, I just didn't think it was important or anything at all then and we just kept on going.

2. This is when it all truly began, In 2001 in the early summer, 20 years ago THIS YEAR! I was on the front porch with My Grandparents, those was a time I liked to go outside and getting air. I noticed a weird cluster of stars in the sky. I called them outside and they saw it too. A huge cluster of small objects flowing across the night sky North-East. Sometimes you see a constellation of globular clusters in the sky that is stationary but this cluster was moving forward!

2.1. Still in 2001, I don't know if this as to what I said above has anything has to do with this but it may have been just a coincidence. On a day I was file sharing with My friend Wasabi in Japan on WinMX, we traded a lot of movie scores. I got the 87 Predator bootleg from him and made it into My own copy via CD-R. Not too long after that, My Grandpa called Me from outside, there we found a bunch of all of these dead birds on the ground in our yard, the neighbor's yard and all the way up the alley. These poor birds were Starlings and Blue Jays. My Grandparents wasn't sure what to make of it but I sure did. All of these birds had different things done to them. The Starlings were missing their eyes, their spines, chunks of their bodies etc. while the other parts of their bodies were intact! I know what it's like when a cat get's them, this was no cat! The Blue Jays up the alley had their wings removed with their spine still attached without the skull. All of it looked like they were all surgically removed...there was no blood whatsoever, like you see with the cattle mutilations. This wasn't settling well with Me but at the same time I was quite astounded by what had happen and realizing that we "may have something here"! So, we tried to pick all of the carcasses and body parts that we could and buried them. I get in the house and recover from that and play My new Predator CD-R in the stereo CD player and I listened to the music and I'm like wow, great sound and quality here then it clicked, I'm like oh no, could we have something like that? Is that really possible? I was looking on through the window on My neighbor's roof thinking to Myself could "it be there"? I've never forgotten that feeling. We never knew what did this and from time to time to this day talk about this incident and just call this the "Bird Mutilation by It".

3. Throughout the years in the 2000s I would go out front and stargaze and get some fresh air. I would see these star sized yet planet-like objects up there as I had said previously. All of them behave in different manners. Here is a list of their ways I have encountered multiple times.

A. Flying really slow and PULSATING in and out,in and out Exclamation

B.Flying really fast, I'm talkin' at least fighter jet fast going North-East to South-West then a few minutes later going back to North-East Surprised          

C. There was one I was disappointed in because by this time I was really getting used to seeing them and getting spoiled. I was like ah darn it, it's just a plane but something was like don't turn away from it, keep watchin' it. Next I see it flying above Me and then from a normal looking night airplane it TRANSFORMED in into a big glowing orb that is like a planet and it just keeps on moving North to South and it stayed taht way till I lost sight of it...I couldn't believe that at all Shocked

D. Oh boy, here is this one, I believe it was either 2008 or 2009, I ordered Pizza Hut, I was waiting for the dude to arrive out front. In the mean time I then I saw one going South-East with a strange blinking light but this one went into WARP SPEED Exclamation  :?  Shocked When it did that I was like OMG, did that really happen Question I mean it booked like a bat outta hell like you see in Star Wars or Star Trek. It left a bit of a vapor trail too and it was red, I think it left some space dust or something as well?

E. I had also seen one follow a shooting star!

F. I noticed they like to use the clouds for covering but some seem really bold and seemed like they knew I was on to them and they played like a sick game of peekaboo :?

G. I also noticed them cloaking, their flying and then you don't see them and then you see them again Exclamation

4. It was when I was at the batting cages. I was taking a breather cause it was very hot in the summer in about 2007/2008. I believe the direction was West to East. It was getting dusk. It was a large orb one like the size of Jupiter and really bright and staying that way, no blinking or anything whatsoever. I'm like I see you. I'm looking at everybody else there but nobody is paying attention or looking up like always Rolling Eyes That is so disappointing Mad After about a minute or so it was gone passed the building and lost track of it.

5.. This one was so incredible, I had just gotten out of the shower late at night in 2012, I went outside to cool off a bit really not thinking of much. There was no traffic so I went in the street to walk around. A while later I look up and there they are! I saw a huge one, like the size of Jupiter. It was moving very slow but for the first time ever there was a squadron of smaller vessels like 3 or 4 of them with this huge one. I always thought it was a mother-ship and it was equivalent to our Air Force One and the fighter jets that protect it. This was an amazing sight to behold indeed!  

6. OK, here We go, this is the Grandaddy of them all! It was in 2014. I had just recovered from My bad leg injury. I wanted to go stargazing during this dusky or twilight day in the early Autumn. I see the stars are coming out. I see a planet showing itself as well. Then the strangest thing happen. After looking at the planet for a while, I couldn't grasp what just happen. After being stationary for a long while it all of a sudden moved and went in perfectly round circle in 360 motion and after it completed this cycle it went back in to the same exact spot where it originally was Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation I hurried up and got My binocs but I really couldn't see no detail. I stayed out there all night watching it just stay stationary and I'm talking to it saying I saw what you did, I know what your are! I could stay out there any longer as it was getting late. But after that I saw we were orbiting and supposedly moved along with Earth, a few hours later in was getting to be morning and it was gone.

In fact I talked a lot to them, I'm always saying who are, where did you come from and where are you going? Are you getting maintenance? Of course there's never any answer. Another thing when I'm outside, I'm always alone at night and nobody ever, I mean EVER is out there witnessing these things Rolling Eyes There was times I got really frustrated with this situation so I called NASA, according to them, there was never anything extraordinary on their radars in My area Rolling Eyes I called S.E.T.I. and the same thing, nothing strange Rolling Eyes So last thing to do was to post on MUFON's board. I got absolute bupkis there but I thought well, I got one last, final chance, I will contact them Myself. So I did and gave them My various sightings. I'm in MO so the Missouri State director Debbie Ziegelmeyer (you may have seen her in some docus) contacted Me and wanted all of the info and I was telling all of it. After days of waiting for help she finally contacted Me and said: "Brandon, I'm sorry we have a lot of cases to work on and your's is very minor. Thanks for contacting Mufon". She was so much help to put it very mildly, I was so displeased with her effort and thinking My cases was nothing Mad I sure didn't think they were "nothing". I mean I saw them often for years all over the sky and above My house, whether their alien or man made or reverse-engineered ships flown by aliens or humans, their aware of what's below and I think it was quite imperative to know what in the SAMHAIN is going on here!

So after 2014, I don't see them as much, I really have only seen a couple since then for some unknown reason  :? Question I did see a bright orange one a couple months in the alley taht was quite different that ones I have seen in the past. It was going West to East.

So that is My experiences. I know it was a lot to take in Shocked  and I hope you guys believe Me. This is only the beginning of My sightings Shocked What are your thoughts Question Question Question

LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 12:48 am

Interesting stuff!
I have often wondered why there are now almost no photos at all of any UFO's, specially when just about everybody now carries a camera at the ready.
Back before mobile phones became ubiquitous it was understandable that people would not have a camera, yet there are some photos.
There are also far less reports of sightings nowadays.
Did "they" alien  stop coming?

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:18 am

Do you carry a pocket camera or a phone camera with you at all times, Brandon? Sounds like you should!

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 4:40 am

Thanks guys for you comments Very Happy

LeStryge wrote:
Interesting stuff!
I have often wondered why there are now almost no photos at all of any UFO's, specially when just about everybody now carries a camera at the ready.
Back before mobile phones became ubiquitous it was understandable that people would not have a camera, yet there are some photos.
There are also far less reports of sightings nowadays.
Did "they" alien  stop coming?

Dude, there is many pics of real, faked and illustrations of UFOs online. There is tons of UFO vids on YT, there are many channels that focus on them! You just gotta look for them. No, they didn't stop coming I afraid What a Face

SCU_HQ wrote:
Do you carry a pocket camera or a phone camera with you at all times, Brandon? Sounds like you should!

Been there, that that and they never show up because their too high up. A pocket camera does no good, keep in mind, these aren't up like 500 feet like a jet or a chopper, these are up there like stars & planets...you can only see them up close with a super, super high tech telescope or camera! I don't have that kinda tech unfortunately.

Thanks guys Smile

LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 7:36 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Dude, there is many pics of real, faked and illustrations of UFOs online. There is tons of UFO vids on YT, there are many channels that focus on them! You just gotta look for them.
There are certainly a lot of FAKE examples, ...ranging from professional looking examples to the absolutely woeful.
With so may people now having access to CGI, and UFO's being a popular subject to work on, the internet is now full of their handiwork.
In fact, such examples have now completely devalued and debased that subject to the point that even it a photo was to be "real" it would be considered suspect.

So much of those programmes that claim to focus on UFO's consists of very bad re-creations which do not actually reproduce exactly what the "witness" reported, but a ramped up version to look good for TV.
The witness says they "saw some lights in the sky" and the programme proceeds to show something akin to the "disco" end of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"?

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:12 am

I know there are hoaxes, been watching this stuff for over 20 years, it get's debunked all the time. Just watch YouTube and search deep, there some real interesting stuff there with random people who catch things on their cameras who wasn't even thinking about, same thing with TikTok.

After all of saying that, what do you think of My sightings? Did you read all of it?

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 11:28 pm

I had sort of a UFO period, oh about 30 years ago (trouble with aging-everything you did was so long ago...)

I had heard Whitley Strieber on the radio and read some of his books. Also read the books by Jacques Vallee. He was an astronomer who was interested in all these flying things he was seeing and why nobody was talking about it. I heard somewhere that the French character in Close Encounters of the Third Kind was based on him.

There was a film called UFO's are Real that I found very compelling.

I also got a telescope and a lot of gear for astral photography...for Haley's comet, har, har, what a laugh that was. All I can say is I did get one tiny peak at it once and that was all, no photos, but I will say Hale-Bopp and Neowise went a long way to satisfying my need to see a comet. I did get a couple nice shots of Mars and the Milky Way.

I've never seen a UFO but remain open minded.

An interesting observation I read recently in comments regarding the US Navy and reported UFO's observed and photographed over the years and recently released by our government. To the effect that for years and years the government has been trying to convince us UFO's don't exist and now they want us to believe...

...so WTF?

I tend to disbelieve almost everything the gov't is trying to cram down our throats...regardless

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 am

gibri wrote:
I tend to disbelieve almost everything the gov't is trying to cram down our throats...regardless:evil:  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad
And right now is probably the most important time to be doing just that.....!!!

SCU_HQ likes this post

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 10:37 am

Thanks for your reply Gibri Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Here it is from an old project that I was going to do many years ago but I never got to it. So i will edit for this topic so it will fit without some of the nonsense. I may have posted a different write with no pics on Cryptozoology.com years before it changed to what it is today (I had a lot of discussions on their back then) . All of the pics you see are taken & made by Me way back then when this sighting was fresh!

While I haven't had many sightings throughout My life, I have had several experiences that to Me proves there is more that what we know of, yes it's true and this means this is...

The Hominid of South Saint Louis!

My prolog:

In Saint Louis, MO during a nice day watching it evolve, it seems like everything is normal and nothing out of the ordinary!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Outsid14

Sometimes when I go outside at night strange things happen usually in the cemetery during all seasons. Its usual weird noises from animals not from the area. The animals come from the near great state of Illinois as well as the large parks close by, many whom are not native from Missouri as well as many whom are rare species...
sometimes the noises are indeed from known animals and sometimes they come out from hiding but some of the animals that can be heard remain hidden but...once in a rare instance they can be seen that the sighting only last a number of seconds, if the witness is lucky the sighting may last a while longer when it happens, its something that isn't easily forgotten because its quite intense due to the mystery of seeing something unknown, there is no other feeling like it...

The SIGHTING!

It all happen on the first day of Spring, March 20th, 2009 in the AM and what a coincidence later that morning I went to the Saint Louis Science Center to see Tyrannosaurus Sue, the largest T-Rex ever discovered in 1990 which was a fantastic exhibit!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Me__t-13

I decided to step outside to get some fresh air at around 2:00 AM, it actually began literally the second I got out there but it took Me a while to realize what was "REALLY" going on! I heard trash being moved around in the alley street by the cemetery thinking it was just people there, when I heard a train I wanted to hear the train better so I moved toward My Grandma's Garfield Express (My Grandma loves Garfield and put tons of Garfield merchandise in it and that is what she named it...sadly the car got totaled by some stupid %^#@#! in 2017 after she had it for nearly 20 years Sad ) then I knew what was moving the trash, I was SHOCKED!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Outsid15
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! The_ga11
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Me11

When I was close to the car I heard a howl from something I had never heard before, it was so intense and scary because it was something I had never experienced previously! However, this mystery wouldn't last long, for a brief moment I did see what was there THAT KNEW I was there BEFORE I knew it was there and when I saw it I couldn't believe it! What I saw was some type of Sasquatch creature, it was tall around seven feet and slender, I could tell because it was as tall as the garage I saw it walking slow by. He howled once more before he moved on.

Here is a pic of the garage and a general look at how I determined how tall he was!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Outsid18
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Outsid17
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Outsid16

OK, here is the thing, I drew 2 versions of the same picture via paint. Its a terrible job but I think I nailed the description of the area and what I saw.

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Bigfoo10
Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Bigfoo11

This was the most incredible sighting I have ever had, I haven't seen this unknown animal since but I have never forgot his appearance as it was truly one of a kind! This incident was so astounding and one thing is for sure that it was an unknown hominid and the thing is he was aware of Me the ENTIRE time, this tells you something right there! My biggest experience of all is something that I'll never forget nor will I ever stop searching for the truth!

BONUS: Me and Tyrannosaurus Sue!

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Me__t-12

---------------------------

CONCLUSION!

To this day I still don't know much and I have theorized about this over and over again over a decade now. It was no human...no person could sound like that no be so aware of somebody in the dark like that. I definitely know he was of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch kind. I have always thought that he was actually a Skunk Ape because of the all of the trashing rooting and slamming the dumpster lids down plus he was slender and not really huge like they are usually seen. When he walked he had his arms down appearing kinda like Cousin It from the Addams Family meaning he had lots of long hair. I saw him about 250 yards so I couldn't see a face, eye shine or anything like that. I think he crossed the Mississippi River and came all the down to My area (really from My location you can go to the river in minutes, its a great park down there) but after he passed the garage and went further I still heard him rooting through the dumpsters and slamming the lids down but then I lost track of him and unfortunately never encountered him ever again. Weird thing is, the whole time I experienced this, there wasn't any traffic up and down the street as usual, I hate the traffic when I'm trying to be outside. I was seriously thinking of contacting the Finding Bigfoot team about it then but I never did, I didn't want to be disappointed one way or another so I just kept it like I did all of this time.

So there it is, I hope you were thrilled and Me telling you this is the truth. Please be serious and let Me know your thoughts and questions Smile

Riverside Rhodes
New Recruit
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 5:11 pm

Fascinating topic for sure. I've been interested in UFOlogy since reading the account of Barney and Betty Hill back in the '60s. While I can accept that there are aerial (and other) phenomena which we can't explain, I subscribe to the Fermi question: If they're here, where are they? I don't think there's a government on the planet that's competent enough to keep a discovery of that magnitude a secret. That said, given the billions of stars in our galaxy alone, and the fact that we're only starting to really be able to detect exoplanets which MIGHT support the origins of life, I think it would be incredibly arrogant of us to believe for even a moment that we're the only example of intelligent life in the universe. The Drake equation shows that such a possibility (intelligent life) might be incredibly rare, but we're only now beginning to attain the data needed to plug values into the variables.

Are there things out there which we don't understand, and/or can't explain? You bet! The year we moved into our house, summer of 1984, my wife and I were out walking one evening around dusk. The stars had just started shining. As we crested the hill to the south of our place I was looking out to the northeast and noticed, at about a 30-40 degree angle of elevation, what looked like a shooting star but it left no visible trail. As I watched, it made an instantaneous 90 degree turn to the east and disappeared. I wasn't going to say anything about it but my wife said, a minute later "Did you see that?" I don't know of anything that can make non-ballistic changes of direction like that, it certainly wasn't an aircraft, a satellite, or a meteor. Was it an alien spacecraft? Well, if it was, whomever was piloting it would have been a mess of red goo (or whatever color their blood was) against the aft bulkhead, LOL.

It's good to keep an open mind about the things we don't (yet) understand. Great topic and great thread.

Regards,

RR
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 2:45 am

Riverside Rhodes wrote:
I think it would be incredibly arrogant of us to believe for even a moment that we're the only example of intelligent life in the universe.
RR
And I think it incredibly arrogant of us to believe for even a moment that we are an example of INTELLIGENT life!
Our history would seem to prove otherwise..... No No No

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:47 am

Thanks for the comment Riverside Rhodes Very Happy

Was anybody surprised to see Me with T-Rex Sue Rolling Eyes

LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 3:33 am

Considering the purported size of the sasquatch, big-foot, skunk ape, yowie etc. is it not strange that nobody has ever found a dead one?
Old age, accident, tetanus, snake-bite, bear attack? Even a disabled one with say a broken leg from some mishap or maybe a fall?
Presumably they die, and anything that size is really going to stink up the place as it decays.
I'm a country boy and something only the lesser size of a dead sheep or kangaroo can really alert you to its presence! And from some distance too!

Now you will hear that scavengers eat the bodies, but it's rare if not impossible for scavengers to eat absolutely everything from a body that size. Bones should remain, even if scattered about, and they should look sufficiently "human" to cause interest.
Now unless there's something akin to the famous "Elephant's Graveyard" (which has been identified BTW), where are all those dead bodies? Question Question Question

I guess the same goes for the Loch Ness Monster. Dead whales bloat up and wash ashore (or float providing food for sharks) quite frequently, and from an area as vast as the ocean. A far smaller loch should easily reveal a decaying cadaver.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Well, too many people question things and going to conclusions way too early.

Just watch this, I wasn't exactly thrilled of this possibility but it is quite logical though.

Also, this is a very crucial video and pay attention word for word as Qualye tells you the possible truth and how the world "really" is. You may and many others may not know about all of this other stuff but I know plenty. This video maybe hard to grasp but stuff like this is all over youtube and you'll never see something like this on the fake news.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!   Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cryptozoology & Ufology Discussion: My Sasquatch sighting and Me & T-REX Sue!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: