ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Empty
PostSubject: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:39 am

Oh these are just Sparring-tastic pictures Dal of Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session. So much hand to hand fighting combat in each picture. Looking though these it was liking watching a fight from the game mortal kombat or from Street Fighter.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 12:36 pm

FIGHT ! Great poses . Can we see round two and three now please Dal . Very Happy

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Like PGF says, spar-tastic pix!

I especially like the sequence where Chun gets flipped and retaliates with a head kick resulting in another flip! Well posed, dynamic and fluid!

As much as I like Tina, suspect that, were this a real fight rather than practice, Chun-Li would wrap things up quick and easy! She has more experience and lightning reflexes.

That said, after a few more sessions, I imagine T will pick up some pointers, and also have a feel for Chun Li’s style, and they will be more evenly matched.

Fun, colorful set of action pix! Good stuff!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Oh these are just Sparring-tastic pictures Dal of Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session. So much hand to hand fighting combat in each picture. Looking though these it was liking watching a fight from the game mortal kombat or from Street Fighter.

Thanks Alex bounce  Really pleased you enjoyed the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 12:02 pm

Chip wrote:
FIGHT ! Great poses . Can we see round two and three now please Dal . Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!  I'm sure there will be a round two at point bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 12:04 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Like PGF says, spar-tastic pix!

I especially like the sequence where Chun gets flipped and retaliates with a head kick resulting in another flip! Well posed, dynamic and fluid!

As much as I like Tina, suspect that, were this a real fight rather than practice, Chun-Li would wrap things up quick and easy! She has more experience and lightning reflexes.

That said, after a few more sessions, I imagine T will pick up some pointers, and also have a feel for Chun Li’s style, and they will be more evenly matched.

Fun, colorful set of action pix! Good stuff!

Don't rule Tifa out Dave, she can use magic too! so although Chun-Li is faster and more experienced Tifa may yet surprise her bounce bounce bounce .
Really pleased you enjoyed the pics, they were great fun to do cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session   Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session
Page 1 of 1