ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group Action Joe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Hi All,

In my childhood I had two GAJ Figures and the GAJ Poler Explorer. Think they came from a scouts Jumble sale. I also had a snow CAT. Think most of you know my parents died two years ago and I was reunited with my GAJ bits. But not my Snow CAT. Well, this arrived on Thursday, I well chuffed!

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171723

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171728

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171739

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171749

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171802

Group Action Joe IMG-20210416-171818

I'd really love to get the bits to complete the Poler Explorer sometime, these bits could be VAM.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 11:18 pm

What a super-cool vehicle from the Adventure Team years! Nice find! Glad to see you feeling better and continuing to rebuild your childhood Joe/AM collection!

Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Thank you Dave, was kindly sent to me by a fellow collector, was really great opening the box. Would like a few bits to finish the figure, then fingers crossed for snow next winter!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 am

I haven't been here for two years, I'm very sorry to hear about your parents.

But that looks like a great score. I'm glad you were able to get an item from
your childhood. Those are always nice finds.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:27 am

That's a great vehicle Mark! cheers and it must have been cool having some foreign Joe stuff as a kid too. I know Dal had Pepe the Geyperman and I'm sure I remember another forum member saying he had a GI Joe back in the day. The closest I ever got to owning international goodies was a German language 'Fantastic Four' comic from the languages teacher at school. Pretty cool but not VAM quality cool! Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:48 am

very nice indeed bounce bounce . It is a very unique vehicle Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:43 am

Thanks Steve and Dal, I'm absolutely delighted, it's great. Were you able to translate the comic Steve, fantastic four we're pretty cool though! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Action Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Action Joe   Group Action Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Action Joe
Page 1 of 1