ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Empty
PostSubject: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 1:23 pm

What tv programs are you currently watching or what’ the latest movie you’ve watched though seeing it at the cinema, watching it on DVD or download. What book or maybe comic you are currently reading right now ?

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 1:25 pm

Tv Programs I like to watch
EastEnders, Coronation street, Bargain Hunt, Match of the day, Match of the day 2, Sky Sports News Soccer Saturday (only on when the football season is on).

Tv programs series that are not are periodically on though out the year.
antiques road trip, Celebrity antiques road trip, Last commanders cbbc program, The Worst Witch cbbc program, Horrible Histories cbbc program. Catchphrase, Family fortunes. ghosts.

Programs I watch though YouTube
Totally Spies, Action Man tv series 1995, Sherlock Holmes 22nd century and Fillmore.

Programs I watch though Amazon Prime.
Kim Possible

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Earlier on finished watching Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Is this a new TV and movie discussion topic? I thought there was one that had many pages of posts, but I can’t find it now.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 3:05 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Is this a new TV and movie discussion topic? I thought there was one that had many pages of posts, but I can’t find it now.

I had to restart a new thread because I couldn’t find the original thread ether Sad.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

I had to restart a new thread because I couldn’t find the original thread ether Sad.

That's really odd. There was a lot of interesting conversations in that topic, and it went way back. Reading through it was a good way to get to know many of the forum members.

scratch

Back on topic... sort of: I tried to watch a DVD last night, but the DVD player was being fussy. Wouldn't start, wouldn't load... annoying. Finally got it to work, but it's been doing things like this for a number of months, so I decided to purchase a new player:
Sony UBP-X800M2 HDR UHD Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:32 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

That's really odd. There was a lot of interesting conversations in that topic, and it went way back. Reading through it was a good way to get to know many of the forum members.

scratch

Back on topic... sort of: I tried to watch a DVD last night, but the DVD player was being fussy. Wouldn't start, wouldn't load... annoying. Finally got it to work, but it's been doing things like this for a number of months, so I decided to purchase a new player:
Sony UBP-X800M2 HDR UHD Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player

Once you’ve got the Sony UBP-X800M2 HDR UHD Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player your able to watch DVD’s to your heart content.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Just finished watching scooby doo abracadabra doo. This movie made me laugh lots. I think madelyn dinkley and shaggy would make a really cute couple.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 am

Watched scooby doo legend of the phantosaur yesterday.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 1:12 pm

Watched Scooby-Doo! Adventures: The Mystery Map.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:36 am

Yesterday I watched Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:58 am

Today I have been watching micro monsters that I downloaded. Sir David Attenborough takes viewers deep into the world of bugs. Pioneering macroscopic techniques allow Attenborough to explore in unparalleled detail the intricate, sophisticated behaviours of fascinating creatures and the complexity of the environments they build and inhabit, in a world normally hidden from the human eye.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 11:37 am

Just finished watching Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword. I thought it was really cool movie and made me laugh.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:21 pm

Just watched chill out scooby doo. It was a really cool movie. I felt chilled out while watching it.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:50 pm

Just finished watching scooby doo and the beach beastie.

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.
Page 1 of 1