ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Empty
PostSubject: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:24 am

OK, here is a collection of Mine that is very dear to Me and long over due. It is My prestigious Video Game merchandise collection! Now, what is in store here is first I will show off My glorious strategy guides & kompanions then after that I will showcase My video game inspired action figure collection!

Mario Mania & Street Fighter II: Turbo! These were My 2 first ones ever in 1992/93! My Grandma got Me both of them a Blockbuster Video during the heyday of "true" video rentals and when I was an avid game competitor at My local store. I just love these books because of the pictures and all of the history within them. I followed & read these countless times to help Me out when I wanted to get better at SF on the SNES & Sega Genesis or when I wanted to find that secret level in Super Mario World on the SNES! You had to do this because during these times there was no web and look it up or go to YouTube. This is when classic gaming was arguably at it's best!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Smw__s10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Smw_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sf2_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Smw__s11

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:24 am

Mortal Kombat 1 (1993) Kompanion: My Grandma got Me this at Blockbuster sometime later after the Street Fighter one. This a rather smaller sized book compared to all the rest that I have and it is really different as well. I love pics within it and it has all of the versions of the game as well that was on all of the major consoles including the handheld ones at the time. One thing that I really love and think about all the time is how the book describes the gore aspect and the restrictions on the SNES compared to the Sega versions. This is when Nintendo was all parental protection for kids thus "truly" starting the ESRB rating system we all know today Surprised  

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_210
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_410
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_310

Mortal Kombat 1, 2 & 3 Kompanions (93/94/95)! Now, these are much different than the previous one and are My preferred type of guide. They are more deluxe arguably even more so compared to My Mario Mania & Street Fighter ones! The art is uncanny, it has all the button combos and secrets you'd expect to be in there. My absolute fave of the three is MKIII with out question as it is My fave MK game of all-time! Notice the pics I took, these are some of My favorite moments they provide! My Grandma got Me MK1 & MK2 at Blockbusters but My Grandpa got Me MK3 at Sears where he worked...more on that later! One more thing, IMO these were from the greatest times of video games when they were "still" games, had button combos & secrets and they were simple with no DLC and all of this complicated stuff over the past decade and a half or so now. Having these books always reminds Me of this "almost forgotten great" video game era Exclamation

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_m11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk2_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_3_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_1_m12

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:26 am

Mortal Kombat 4 guide! This is a good book but it was really a special magazine type of program at your local newsstands. My Grandma got it for Me at our local Schnucks. It's really cool but the quality kinda sucks but it has all the fighters in it plus the secrets bounce

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_4_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_4_310
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_4_210

Mario 64 Guide: Got this one but I must say I never really used it because I never really played Mario 64. I just never got into it as much as I did Mario Kart 64 for the N64 but it's a great book none the less.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sm64_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sm64_310
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sm64_210

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:27 am

WCW/nWo Revenge, Castelvainia 64 and Turok 2: Seeds of Evil! Oh man, these are My faves. As you can tell I was a Nintendo 64 guy. Yeah, I chose that over Saturn & Playstation (I loved Sega Genesis however and of course NES & SNES) before My long game console hiatus till the 2010s. So let Me tell ya, 1998/99 was some time for Me game-wise. I remember the hype of these three games especially Turok 2. My Grandparents & Mom got Me these games for Christmas & My Birthday. I was so stoked about all of them. I played Revenge countless times, I thought it was way better the previous game entry and it had such a large roster and wow that intro. Castlevania 64 was so different compared to the prior entries and I loved the music and overall story but gosh, Turok 2 was so much more than what I thought it would be. I liked the first one but it was nothing IMO compared to the sequel. Since then I have considered Turok 2: Seeds of Evil one of the greatest video games ever made and has one of the all-time best musical scores as well! So, with that being said, shortly after I got them, My Grandpa got Me the three strategy guides at his work at Sears (He would get Me many other video games there as well as they were on the next floor above his department...gosh I loved it when he surprised Me with Star War: Rogue Squadron for the N64) and this has always been one of My most cherished moments of him when it came to him getting Me gifts that I wanted/needed. I just love these books, the way they feel, the screenshots, characters & enemies and everything about them. These are some of My most favorite books in My arsenal of any genre Shocked Cool

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Wcw-cv10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Wcw_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Cv_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! T2_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Wcw-cv11

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:28 am

So here we go with the actual action figures in My collection. Unfortunately, some I'll showcase I only have a bit of while other series' I have a lot of. So here we go with the first entry!

The Primagen from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil by Playmates! Playmates has always been one of My favorite figure companies since the original TMNT line. Sadly I never got thier Tomb Raider series but I only got 1 figure from their great Turok line however and he's the big bad Insectoid boss from the second game. He looks really authentic to the game material. I love his weapon and sculpting and paint wash. He has several POA and includes a really nice clear blue stand.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Primag10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Primag11

The Card: I think it's really great work and detail. Like I said, I only got one figure from the series. It wasn't a massive one however but to this day I really regret that didn't collect them faithful much like the Tomb Raider series Rolling Eyes Check out that K-B Toys price sticker, ah the days when action figures where action figures, you could have a "real" toy hunt and not to mention they were really affordable compared to today's beyond insane market Shocked

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Card_110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Price_11

Comparison with Playmates' original vintage TMNT Splinter Exclamation

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Compar12

Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this. Much more coming soon which next up is Playmates' PRIMAL RAGE figures! Until then, I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 2:12 pm

So here we go with My special showcase My collection of Playmates' PRIMAL RAGE figures! The game was made Atari and Acclaim and I thought it was awesome in the cool & fun time in the early 90s heyday of Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and ClayFighter! It was at the arcades and made it to most of the classic console systems and PCs. Unfortunately a sequel in 96 was cancelled due to the lack of interest from the players which IMO would have been an even greater game Rolling Eyes

So, I played the games a lot back in the day but never got the figures when they originally came out but by some uber-rad luck, in the middle on the 2000s I found them at several of My local Walgreens in the toy aisles and I was so darn stoked about this as a whole! It took Me many trips over time to get all of them because only certain ones was at certain locations. It was always good to check out them stores because I always found something i wanted at Walgreens!  

First off I do not have Necrosan nor the mini playsets or board game. Second of all, I got what they had and really didn't have any options to chose what variant I wanted but one. Third, these guys all have great sculpting, several POA and action features and are about 5" tall.

So here they are, I will showcase them in their respected factions on Urth!

Virtuous Beasts!

Blizzard: Look at that awesome yeti-like cryokinetic white & blue Kong. He has a great look to him and is the God of Good and Virtue!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Blizza10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Blizza11

Sauron: Yes, the God of Hunger is a cool T-Rex!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sauron10

Talon: The chief of the raptor klan whom is the God of Survival!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Talon_11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Talon_10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Talon_12

Armadon: The God of Life is a Styracosaurus ceratopsian/thyreophoran-like Tristegasauratops! I was so lucky getting him, I love his sculpting!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Armado11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Armado12
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Armado10

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 2:15 pm

Destructive Beasts!

Chaos: This vulgar Kong is the God of Decay! Unlike Blizzard's hard plastic figure, Chaos' figure is really soft and feels real nice due to his action feature but like his foe, I love that wishnick troll-like hair!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Chaos_11

Diablo: This hellfire Tyrannosaurus is the God of Evil and Destruction!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Diablo10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Diablo11

Vertigo: She is My favorite figure and man was I oh so lucky finding her...WOW I love her paint scheme, I find her gorgeous! She is a Cobrasaurus that was trapped on the moon and arrived on Urth after the meteor struck the planet! She is the Goddess of Insanity!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Vertig12
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Vertig13

My Special Bonus!

Chaos V2: Yes, this is his variant but instead of having a duplicate character, I made him My own and I named him ToXxXiK: The evil Klone of Chaos!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Chaos_12
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Chaos_13

Klan Member/Cavemen/Humans: These are really small figures depicting the size of them in the game. They have no detail but nice sculpting however and also the main figures do have a cool backdrop hence to what is seen in the background of of My Primal Rage collection!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Clan_m10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 2:16 pm

PRIMAL RAGE 2: THE AVATARS!

Slash Fang: Yes, he was going to be a new character to be introduced in the unmade sequel along with the afore mentioned Necrosan, he was a Smilodon-like Primal God. I was so surprised when I got him, I first had no clue as to whom he was till later but is all I knew was I must pick him up! NOTE: The stand is a very handy Mcfarlane Stand from the early 2000s!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Slash_11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Slash_10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 2:17 pm

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

The Cards: These were also included with the figures. I tell ya, Playmates put in a lot for your buck here, they hit it outta the park to be honest Shocked Here is the back and the front of them.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Cards_15
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Cards_17
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Cards_16

Copyright!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Copyri11

Fights!

Sauron vs. Diablo!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sauron11

The Kongs!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! The_ko10

Blizzard vs. Diablo!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Blizza12

Vertigo vs. Armadon!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Vertig14

Talon vs. Slash Fang!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Talon_13

Playmates' TMNT Splinter comparison!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Playma10

GROUP SHOT!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Primal10

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this. There is tons of video game figures and much more coming at ya in the near future!

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 5:50 pm

Ah, here we are with a short but very sweet section. This section will be My small collection of Mortal Kombat action figures by Jazwares Inc. Yes, the same Jazwares that currently makes them cool AEW figures today (no, I do not have any of them, they are too expensive for My liking in this day & age) and I believe they are a top company but back then when they made the MK series they were a relativity new company. They started making some top products in 1997 but when 2005/2006 arrived and they came out with Mortal Kombat figures I was in awe because of how they looked. If you have seen how I started My topic, earlier on you'll see that I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan. So, like I said, I have a small collection of these guys, I regret no collecting them faithfully due to collecting other figures. I got all of these guys at Big Lots! As you know through My other topics, I have found many great figures at Big Lots! These guys were fairly cheap at only $5.99 a pop and as I speak they go triple that on the secondary & third marketplaces which is insane to be honest. It was a very cool time back then in 05-06 and the rest of the later parts of the 2000s going to Big Lots!, very fun indeed. That original price point seems so attractive to Me right now and beats any current product IMO because these prices right now are just so darn ridicules. I also regret not getting those exclusives that were at the BBTS but oh well. Jazwares made many figures from all kinds properties but I never collected any of them. It would have been cool to collect their short lived Street Fighter series to crossover with these MK figures. There is two issues that held Me back about this MK series: #1 is that they didn't go all out making every character and #2 is the whole line lacked female characters! I mean MK has some of the greatest & hottest female characters ever and this line didn't even include Sonya Blade Mad  Rolling Eyes I mean could you imagine how a version of Mileena from Mortal Kombat: Deception would have been Shocked What a severely missed opportunity that was Mad So in short having no females was a complete bummer and a major turnoff for Me :batrage:

OK, these versions of these Mortal Kombat characters are from the video game Mortal Kombat: Deception. It was a very cool game and one of the most unique entries of the entire franchise. Their sculpting and paint apps are tremendous with so much rad wash on them. They are about in the 6" scale but they are kinda deceiving though. Their quality is ok but at times it is questionable. Their heads & shoulders tend to pop off easily which I am not a fan of when I try to pose My figures. They have many POA with ball-jointed heads & shoulders, double-jointed elbows & knees, wrist and waist cuts and hinged hips. They do miss some critical joints which so search Me why they skipped those Question Now back to the quality, I must say they were a bit better than SOTA's Street Fighter because their quality sucked and they came out around the same time as this MK series! So off to the Mortal Kombat showcase!

Scorpion      

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Scorpi10

Sub-Zero

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Sub-ze11

Lord Raiden: Black eyes variant.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Rayden10

Baraka

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Baraka10

Group Shot!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mortal10

Scale Comparison: Back in the day I used to display these MK figures with various lines and My faves to do so was Mattel's DCUC, ToyBiz' Marvel Legends, and SOTA's Street Fighter. In the pic is Doomsday, Wolverine & Sagat with Scorpion.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mk_sf_10

So there you go. As you have seen there's a taste of things to come with SOTA's Street Fighter! I have every character in that one but like I said the quality just sucks so I will not present it the way I originally intended but I will showcase it in time because there is much more to be seen and yes, its other Street Fighter figures by other companies but also some others from some other video game properties as well as some bonus game stuff! I hope you enjoyed this. Until next time, I'll see you around Cool

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 6:03 pm

I enjoy your conversational writing style. It reminds me of the narration of entertaining YouTube videos. And you’re not afraid to voice criticism of figures that were not done well, even if they are characters or franchises you like. Makes for a fun read, even when I’m not in to the particular figure line.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks SCU, I appreciate that very much Smile Right, I am not afraid of telling it the way it is or the way I see it especially if it's an issue that needs to be addressed or something that is personally an issue with Me. I try to make My topics as fun and exciting as possible. I was hoping that people would like what I do. Sometimes I just don't know with the lack of posters and hardly any feedback...I mean I see many views but I can't tell what they think by that Rolling Eyes You and Daryl are the only ones that regular post on some of My topics and I thank you guys for that Very Happy

By the way, more great video game stuff is coming soon bounce

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 1:46 am

About all I know about the Mortal Kombat franchise is that it is, or was, a popular video game, and there was a movie based on the game released twenty (or thirty) years ago, and apparently a "reboot" movie is in the works.

Annnndddd... a bazillion years ago (I just looked it up, it was the late-1990s) there was a TV series based on Mortal Kombat that did not last very long, but should have lasted forever! Because:

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mortal_kombat2

Buff babes battling in bondage bikinis! How cool is that?

Not cool enough to last very long, I guess. Viewers in the late '90s had no appreciation for true cinematic excellence.

My guess is that the show was not very good, or maybe even very, very bad. I couldn't tell ya. All I know is, once in a while, when I was flipping channels, I would run across these hot girls in leather bikini armor fighting or talking or running around, and I would sit there, mesmerized, as long as the bikini battle babes were on screen. Honestly, I never even turned up the sound to hear what they were talking about (I used to channel surf with the sound off a lot).

It was a "so bad it's good" kind of show, I suppose. Not good enough for me to follow it regularly. But sufficiently appealing on a visual level that I couldn't drag myself away if I ran across it; or at least, not until the plot, such as it was, cut to stuff with guys in it. Or there was a commercial break.

Okay... I'm looking online. The "reboot" movie was released back in April 2021. In scrolling through online images, I see way too much CGI and not nearly enough battle babes in bondage bikinis. In fact, I do not see any pics of bikini babes from the new movie.

The "PC" era sucks, man!  Crying or Very sad

We need... need, I say... TBLeague seamless figure versions of the Mortal Kombat: TV Babes of the '90s characters!

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 6:21 am

Wow SCU, your post is surprising. Yes, I know all about Mortal Kombat. As you have seen earlier (you did see My MK Strategy guides right...if not then please them in the beginning of this topic Very Happy) I followed MK since the beginning. I love all the games from MK1 - MK 4, the rest are just good but MK 8, 9 and MK X is really nice. the DC Crossovers are pretty cool as well. The first movie in 95 is an absolute klassic, the sequel in 97 is very good and very misunderstood. The TNT TV show was pretty good. The web series' are ok. I haven't seen the reboot yet but looks so toned down in many ways compared to the others.

As for channel surfing, yeah, did that plenty of times back in the day with the volume off.

Nice pic you got by the way bounce yes, MK Konquest really had some hotties Shocked

Oh I love women, its one of My favorite subjects of all. I didn't think the majority of men liked women anymore with all of this stuff going on in this day and age like I did in the 80s, 90s and 2000s Rolling Eyes but glad to hear you do cheers Yeah, when the 2010s hit, everything seemed PG and yeah, it sucks big time! In fact I'd like to have a topic just about women of all kinds but I wasn't sure. More on that some other time. Yeah, you wlll not see any women looking like that in the new movie unfortunately,those day are over bt I want them back, in fact I have wanted them back for many years now Rolling Eyes

OK, back to Mortal Kombat, here is a couple pics of Mileena from MK: Deception. I have always loved them and thought these versiosn of her were so hot Shocked    

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Abd0e510
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mileen10

See what I mean about that MK has some of the hottest female ever Question Shocked

OK, well thanks for you replies SCU, look for PM from Me soon Smile

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 9:42 am

I hope you (and other forum members who may be reading this) realized my comment about the video game movie babes was somewhat tongue in cheek, kind of joking like. Hope it came across that way, anyway. I did not know if you remembered that Mortal Kombat TV show. It was a long time ago. But it sounds like you've been a fan of the franchise since it started.

I hadn't thought of the show in years until I saw your post. I only caught it a few times, and it seemed to me the whole point of the show was babes in leather bikinis engaged in armageddon-grade battles. I think the show was over the top camp humor on purpose. Not sure if the audience really got what they were going for - mostly because it wasn't conveyed very well. Gamers probably didn't like it because it wasn't game-like enough. Non-gamers probably avoided it because it was based on a video game. Sci-fi fans probably disliked it because it was low-budget crap with zero science basis. Fantasy fans probably avoided it because... I dunno, not enough dragons and elves or something.

But it was fun to watch from time to time in small doses, as long as you weren't expecting plot or story or serious character development or logic.

Things were different in TV shows from the late 1970s through the 1990s than they are today. They could actually feature pretty girls being, y'know, pretty! They didn't have to be doing "man things" while wearing "man clothes" like today. They did "adventure things." I mean, it really started with Farrah. Y'all remember Farrah on Charlie's Angels, right? And that poster? Then there was Heather Locklear on T.J. Hooker with Shatner. Daisy Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard was such a "screen presence" that a type of clothing (short cut-off denim shorts) is called "Daisy Dukes" decades after the show went off the air. Pamela Anderson got her TV start as the "Tool Time Girl" on the sit-com Home Improvement before becoming a star on the most babe-intensive show ever: Baywatch!

When video games first came along, the target demographic was teenage guys. Even the blocky 8-bit games featured blocky 8-bit babes to appeal to that demographic. As screen resolution improved, digital gals drove the gaming market; or at least, the marketing side of the gaming market. Then this happened:

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Tomb-raider

The world of online gaming was never the same after that. A quarter century later, that character is arguably still the "gold standard" to which all other video game characters are compared.

And her resolution has improved!  Wink

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
I didn't think the majority of men liked women anymore with all of this stuff going on in this day and age like I did in the 80s, 90s and 2000s Rolling Eyes ....

Whether you agree with it or not, the whole "toxic masculinity" thing is a major fad right now. I honestly do not believe it is a "movement." It is a fad, like Beanie Babies. But in response to current social pressure, guys can't actually say what they like in women anymore – especially if what they like is women in armored bikinis fighting each other with spears. I shouldn't have even posted that stuff about an old '90s TV show, because it labels me as being a sexist dinosaur pig. It's okay in the current social atmosphere to label guys like me as being privileged male sexist blah blah blah whatever, just because I make a joke... errr... I mean, because I attempt to encourage insightful social commentary about gender equality issues.  scratch  But oh! Don't refer to a woman as a "babe," even if her intent, as in Mortal Kombat, is to be "easy on the eyes."

Or am I mistaken? Was that show about the acting?  Rolling Eyes  Let me check with Sir Laurence (correction: Baron Laurence) and get back to you on that.

Oops, sorry. There's my gender bias showing again. I should have said: let me check with Dame Maggie Smith and get back to you.

And where do the Kardashians fit in to all this mess? Are we allowed to think they're hot? Or... are we seriously supposed to find them fascinating because of their shrewd business and entertainment savvy? Business and entertainment savvy which is... based entirely on them looking hot?
scratch

But y'know what? I think a few people, even in the oh-so-enlightened entertainment industry (the entertainment industry that brought us the Mortal Kombat bikini babes, bear in mind), are beginning to push back. In your other topic, about pro wrestling, I don't know who the guy is, but apparently he is showing up at the matches surrounded by a harem of "battle babes." I believe the social pendulum is still swinging toward turning us all in to a bunch of Mao-uniform wearing genderless proles, but I sense the momentum is slowing. At some point, and I hope it is soon, that social pendulum will begin to swing back. I don't know how long it will take before we have another Farrah Fawcett runaway breakout babe, or the Swedish Bikini Team returns to sell beer (if you're not old enough to remember those TV commercials you really missed out on a pop cultural phenomenon). And hey, this isn't one-sided! Where are the brawny he-men like Tom Selleck? Who will be the next Captain Kirk ripping off his shirt in every third episode?

Back to the topic: do men like women? Look at the TBLeague (formerly Phicen) seamless figures. Who is buying those "action figures"? Is it kids? No way! Too expensive and, seriously, is your mom gonna buy you that Valkyrie gal in an armored push-up corset for Christmas? (No, she's not; so ask Dad!) Is it creepy pervs living in their dead mom's basement? For the most part, no (although there are probably a few). It's... regular guys. Married guys, single guys, whatever guys. Guys in their 20s and guys in their 60s. Guys who think Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is attractive, but they can't actually say so, but they can go online and buy a Wonder Woman action figure. Guys who appreciate the idealized female form. Guys who, yes, aren't averse to a bit of harmless fantasy. Guys who remember when Vampirella was the most impossibly creepy-sexy character to ever grace the pages of a... was that a comic book? A graphic novel? Graphic novel, as a term, didn't exist in the Vampirella Magazine days. A skin mag? I dunno, man, but Aurora sold Vampi plastic model kits in department stores, right next to the model cars and planes and ships, and there you had a forerunner of the "sexy action figures" of today. Or, that's an idea that I just made up right now because it sounds plausible. Guys, regular normal guys who have jobs and wives and kids and credit card payments, guys who watch football and drink beer, are buying up all the new TBLeague female figure releases while they're still in pre-order because the whole "super hero" thing is still flying slightly under the Political Correctness radar and it's one entertainment venue that has not yet been completely crushed in to passive homogenization.

The closet nerds and geeks - beer-swilling Raiders fans by day, eBay-stalking fanboys by night - are the last line of defense in the war on... sanity. The war on balance. The war on appreciating rather than denying differences.

Those who most loudly proclaim themselves to be "tolerant" are, in fact, often the least tolerant of genuine, substantive differences among races, genders, and individuals.

Action figures, then, and... anime. Those Japanese cartoons are another stronghold of "political incorrectness" and hot girls in short skirts. And so far, at least, the Japanese content creators don't seem to care about the Twitter crowd's noisy nattering about social justice! They keep cranking out product with scantily clad babes and brawny shirtless he-men and all kinds of other stuff that dare not be mentioned in "western entertainment media" today... or at least, not until the "social pendulum" swings back.

I don't know if the western media social pendulum will ever swing back far enough to normalize that "tentacle" stuff. Kinda... maybe... would be best not to go there.

Anyway, this is way too long. I hope nobody wastes their time reading it.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 pm

OK, I get it SCU, thanks Smile I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Out of those shows that you talked about, I really only liked Baywatch. The 70s thru the 90s were the times, I miss them a lot. Oh Lara Croft, I plan of featuring her figures by NECA soon. I loved the original & first reboot, the current Tomb Raider stuff is just ok, IMO it comes nowhere near the first ones. As for Phicen, I don't have any as their too expensive for Me but anyway if you look @ My entry for July in the COMP you'll see that I prefer the older style bodies much like I prefer most of everything from the past. As for Anime, to be honest, I am man enough to say that I am not really a fan, I only check it out for the female characters, I digg their style and designs:bounce: ...tentacles not so much Mad

Now, back to the Mortal Kombat: Konquest tv show. Yes, it was a prequel and back then people wasn't into prequel stuff that much. Gosh it was a good time then because it aired right after WCW Monday Nitro in 97!

Well, that's it. Stay tuned for more video game stuff and more in this topic plus much more in My other topics Very Happy

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 3:02 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Those who most loudly proclaim themselves to be "tolerant" are, in fact, often the least tolerant of genuine, substantive differences among races, genders, and individuals.

Well said Dave.

and thanks your posting Brandon. I don't often reply, but I do try to read everything -- even all of Dave's post... Wink

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 3:35 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Whether you agree with it or not, the whole "toxic masculinity" thing is a major fad right now. I honestly do not believe it is a "movement."
Women have painted themselves into a corner.
You are not allowed to admire them for beauty, yet they are spending a s--t-load on cosmetics, surgery, botox etc. "to look more beautiful". Read "sexually attractive."
To whom one might ask? There's a huge dichotomy there. There's no way out for them other than to admit they were wrong, .....and that's not exactly a trait women commonly possess.
Personally I am so sick of the now ubiquitous representation in movies that women all have to be kick-arse".
Try making a movie such as "The Deep" now. (Nick Nolte and Jacqueline Bisset.)
Those who have seen just what is the most prominent feature of that movie will know exactly what I'm referring to.

SCU_HQ wrote:
Probably your most insightful observation of the current situation Dave. Those who now scream "fascist" loudest and all too readily are in fact conforming most to actual fascism.
The demand that everybody think as they do.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 9:18 am

Thanks Gibri, glad of it and I appreciate that very much Smile Lots more video game figures and more coming soon Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:00 pm

Little bonus till I get things together for My next update which will be soon. Here be a classic ad of Ultra Games (Konami) for the NES from 1989 that I recently found in storage. Look at all that wonderful game history especially for TMNT & Metal Gear! Gosh those were the days to be a kid and gamer, nothin' beats that Exclamation

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Nes_ad11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Nes_ad10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 3:08 pm

So it was in the great year of 1989, matter of fact one of the last great years period I got a special Strategy set that consist of a classic VHS tape & a cool guide for the original Nintendo Entertainment System or NES Exclamation My Grandma got them for Me when I was at school via their nice Scholastic catalog (I got some really good things then so school wasn't as bad as it could've been, actually come to think of, there was actually some fun times to be honest.

OK, now this was during a time when video games were video games, no cinematic theatrics & easy button configurations, you actually played them with no cheating or looking up on the web cause there WAS NO WEB until sometime later! Sure, you could ask your friends about how to beat a game if their into the same ones as you if your lucky or you could get that awesome & fun Game Genie by Codemasters, Camerica & Galoob and pop your game into that device for those easy missions or you could just use that password if your title allowed it... in other words, the player would have to be skilled and actually play the game to defeat it! So, having these wonderful video game essentials was really cool back then and really beats looking the info up on the net like has been over the past two decades and and a half already.

I still have My NES and play not as often I should. During the year of 1989 and the entire existence of the NES was one of the absolute best times to be a kid not to mention being a gamer, unfortunately today's generation has clue how great it was then but I feel very fortunate to have experienced it first hand  Smile

So with all of that being said, this might be one of the most obscure NES items presentation you may find on the web and sadly there isn't many people that talk about this sort of thing anymore or at least on forums which is one of the reasons why I wanted to showcase this special set of Mine Wink

FRONT COVERS: Look at that coolness, designs and the game selections!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Classi19
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Classi18

A look at the VHS Covers in Detail: This was made by Kodak of all companies Surprised It was huge for Me with Simon's Quest & Double Dragon but wow Andre the Giant vs. the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibase in WWF Wrestlemania...wow did the Mega Bucks explode too Question This was a great looking tape and amazing selections! And no I haven't got a VCR hooked up to play this, I haven't watch this in years!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Vhs_111
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Vhs_211

More Strategies by The Consumer Guide: Here is most of the pages in detail, look at all of that old school glory! I will commentate through each entry Smile

Yep, great contents! Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest was such a huge game for Me because I loved the first Castlevania and I loved that new music and that concept of night & day time. Oh and Double Dragon, arguably the greatest beat'em up of all-time, so classic!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_110

Guerrilla War was a true classic by SNK, I beat that game fair & square countless times! I never played Gyruss but I believe I played Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II or at least the first entry and I never really gave it the light of day like I should have.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_210

I don't recall playing Iron Tank but I played the heck out of Mega Man II! I played it a bit back then but truth is I didn't get into playing the Ninja Gaiden franchise till the 2010s, it's a great one though!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_310

I only played Q*Bert a bit, I found it frustrating. I never did play Sky Shark & Stealth ATF to My knowledge.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_410

Super Mario Bros. 2 My all-time fave Mario game! Gosh I loved that time. I played it countless times for the NES, SNES & the Wii U! The Three Stooges was a great game, it was one of the best ever and never had a virtual console edition, remastered of remake treat, that is so pathetic if you ask Me Rolling Eyes Zelda II: the Adventure of Link was good but I was never a big Zelda fan. I remember one of My best friends back then sure was though, even when Zelda got bigger in graphics for future systems, I still wasn't big on the franchise.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_510

The last page and insert as to where an 8 year old Brandon colored in it as he was doing a lot of that back then Laughing

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Book_610

Well there you have it, with My Classic NES Set of How to Score More Points and More Strategies Guide from 1989! More great Video Game themed merch to be showcased soon. I hope you liked this and were surprised or it was a blast from the past for you. Until next update which will be soon, I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 1:56 pm

OK, here is My next entry which it really is such a sweet bonus! It's My Super Mario Bros. Super Show!: Mario Meets Koopzilla on VHS! Once again, My Grandma got it for Me when I was at school via their nice Scholastic catalog (I got some really good things then so school wasn't as bad as it could've been, actually come to think of, there was actually some fun times to be honest and really that is no joke) in 1990! It's so pathetic the show only ran 1 season, I mean get outta here & get real, I loved that Capt. Lou Albano was Mario. This VHS is one of My most prized in My entire VHS collection and this Koopzilla episode is My favorite of the whole series! Here a couple special pics I took of it  Smile

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mario_11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Mario_10

As a treat, here is the entire episode from YouTube!

As a special bonus that has nothing to do with this particular episode, here is WWF/WWE Hall of Famer, the late great "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Surprised I loved the reunion he had with Albano...gosh he was great then and I miss him a lot Rolling Eyes

So there it is, I hope you enjoyed this classic goodness Smile  Some more cool & fun stuff headin' your way soon Very Happy

LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 10:26 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Today in a nutshell Dave....... cheers cheers cheers

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pm

So, continuing My video game merch showcase, I have been thinkin' of My vintage video games and while I have a massive collection for many systems,  there is really only a handful that is on My mind to talk about and these 2 are Super Godzilla for SNES and Predator 2 for the Sega Genesis Exclamation I loved both systems back in the day and there will never ever be another time like it when they were in their prime. Today's competition of Playstation & XBOX is good but IMO it doesn't even come close to be near as fun as it was back then! I always had a debacle who was better but really Sega was My fave most of the time cheers

So My Grandma got Me these classic games way back from our favorite local video store called Star Video. She rented so many games for Me from them and We always asked them if they were gonna put them out for sale and sometimes they would just sell them for a price then sometimes We would have to wait. Sadly like so many stores & companies from yesteryears, they went out of business in the late 90s due to the video store competition of Blockbuster & Hollywood Video which the latter took the place literally of Star Video Rolling Eyes Today's generation basically only knows all of this digital stuff and not how it was back them.

Super Godzilla for SNES: Back in the day, like I had previously said about Godzilla in My great Vintage Action Figure topic, it was hard to obtain Godzilla items because of the importations. Same thing with games but us Americans were lucky at that category in some ways however in the early 90s it was very difficult to keep up with the new Godzilla movies in the Heisei era till the middle/later 90s when the web was in full force and it was exciting looking at these new kaijus and not really seeing them in action nor knowing anything about them. You were lucky if video stores had imported the new movies at the time. This game was great and the boss was Bagan, an awesome character that was supposed to be in Godzilla 1985 but ultimately he was scrapped but he wasn't totally ignored as he made it into this game, that's one of the many fun beauties of video games that I love bounce This has one of My fave instruction booklets and look at the Godzilla stamp on the box, remember, if a Godzilla item doesn't have it then it's not official  Shocked

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_17
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_16
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_15
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_20
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_18
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_19
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_22
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_23
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_21
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_25
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Super_24

Here is the complete gameplay of it Shocked

Predator 2 for the Sega Genesis: This was really a surprise when I first played it. I loved the film so playing a game inspired of it was a treat to behold! If you read My in-depth write up of LJN & Acclaim in My Vintage Action figure topic then you'll know I am a big fan of Arena and company! This great rail shooter came out in 1990  Shocked Yeah, while Nintendo was still doing 8-bit and only in the early days of the SNES, Sega was already established as a true competitor with their 16-bit Genesis Exclamation One thing was Sega's booklets were always good but in black & white as opposed to SNES' colored booklets, this was kinda an issue for Me back in the day but I got used to it and it was all good and fun Smile

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Predat10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Predat11
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Predat12
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Predat13
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Predat14

Here is the full gameplay!

So that's all for now, lot's of great stuff coming soon, until then I'll see you around Cool

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 3:38 pm

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqdol10

OK, here we go, one of the ones I was waiting to showcase since the beginning of this great topic of Mine! If you thought it then you got it right, I saved it for Halloween time Surprised It is none other than Capcom's Resident Evil by Palisades!

So, they originally came out in 2001 (20 years ago this year!) but I got these guys in 2002 from the BBTS and among other web stores. I was and still am a big Resident Evil-ite and the company that are made them is by PALISADES! They were such an up and coming company. I recently & greatly showcased My 12" Reservoir Dogs made by them so go check that out within the forum. They also made many terrific lines such as their great Muppets, 12" Final Fantasy movie figures (I never did collect The Muppets nor FF). They were competing against the likes of McFarlane & NECA and due to that, constant quality issues among financial debacles, they went out of business in around 2006. Rolling Eyes

So I was a teeny bit late on getting the line as series 1 was already out and series 2 was hitting the shelves yet series 3 and the final one was up for pre-order so I was like, I love these guys but if I'm gonna collect them then I gotta get'em all! So I searched and searched and for a good deal on the first 2 series' and pre-ordered the third one from the BBTS. Oh these were so fun and I remember My anticipation of waiting for them to arrive on My porch. They came and they were here. As mentioned previously, Palisades sculpted their figures superbly but like so many companies during this era, their quality was very poor. I had many issues with them but I fixed it up with the BBTS and the rest is history!

Now, I do not have every variant and not every thing is shown here including accessories. Here we go with these grotesquely great looking Resident Evil figures in somewhat random order as I see fit...oh and I never ever count characters that are considered accessories as they are always considered extra characters to Me!

Leon S. Kennedy: My fave hero of the franchise!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqxgj10

Claire Redfield: Look at her cute yet hot beauty!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfzxk10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfapm10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfjb410

Chris Redfield: Yep 2 variants of him!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfsgu10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfeyi10

Albert Wesker: Ah, one of My most favorite villains of all-time!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfo7110
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfvfw10

The Nemesis: I have been astounded by how this type of zombie/super being design (head-wise) has spread and become like "the one" that many companies' in games & movies alike have used over the past of a generation  Question  Shocked

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqcn310
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqfyl10

Mr. X: Just such a blank bio-weapon by Umbrella

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqlkw10

The Tyrant: Oh when I first saw this figure of him he excited Me so much as to his colors were so good and how big he is, I mean he is a very tall figure!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqokx10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugq0nh10

Nosferatu: the father of Alexia, look at that gore!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqr4f10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqzti10

Alexia Ashford: I loved her design more than her father's. I find her her strangely hot. I always felt she was Capcom's answer to DC's Poison Ivy hence their relationship with Marvel in many games.

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfqjl10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugf2lx10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfajj10

William G4: Like The Tyrant, I was very excited about him as well. He is such a large & massive figure. I love his shark-like head and all those teeth!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqwte10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqgdg10

Zombie Cop: Never could find the blue version back then so I just skipped it, the white was unique to Me so I just went with him!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqfzr10

Zombie Soldier & Zombie Dog: Such a cool duo and a must for any RE collection!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugq8ou10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqvsk10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqbor10

The Licker: Gosh he looks accurate!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqlya10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqor410

The Hunters: Got 2 of them reptilian gremlinoids due to a faulty Wesker, oh well, got an extra one and it worked out!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqqg210
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqaug10

BONUS GALLERY!

The Blister Cards/Background: I always loved these with the bios and designs!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugf3pw10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfv7l10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfqf310
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugf6lf10

Display Stand & Copyrights!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqhdm10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugquoh10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugq4qg10

The Accessories!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugf8tn10

Size Comparison: An ultimate Capcom showdown with Palisades RE - Leon S. Kennedy, SOTA's Street Fighter - M. Bison and ToyBiz' Marvel's Wolverine!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugfodo10

Super Group Shots!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqipx10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugq5pg10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugqdqw10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Ugq9np10

WOW that was fun work. Overall I love the RE series by Palisades. Shame they only made a 11" vinyl statue of Jill Valentine but NECA would pick up the series and continue with their own versions of many new characters including Jill that I will showcase sometime down the road plus I have lots of other tremendous RE figures and stuff to present in time. Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this Smile  Until next time I'll see you around Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: