ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:56 pm

After looking through this post, I was thinking "that slimy moss-covered chick is kinda cool, I wonder if they're cheap on eBay."

Uhm... no. No, they are not cheap on eBay. $250 USD for a mint in package example. $150 USD for a loose example.

I spot checked a couple more prices. Shocked

You have a freakin' fortune in figures in this post!

LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 2:43 am

Funny, she's the one that caught my eye too!
I can imagine possibilities for her in photos.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 2:49 am

LeStryge wrote:
Funny, she's the one that caught my eye too!
I can imagine possibilities for her in photos.

Yeah, it has kind of a slimy Swamp Thing + Black Lagoon + Wizard of Oz Apple Trees cool factor going on.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 3:18 pm

Well I'm glad you like Alexia guys. She's good but is you know RE then you'll know she's not the only hot chick. If you know Capcom then you know they have tons of many hot & cool women within their games. I'll be posting more RE and Capcom stuff in time:) As to why they are so expensive? As I said, Palisades is out of business and many of their products are really sought after.

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 4:47 pm

OK, now this is gonna be a different one and may seem a bit off topic but the climax of this very special update will be indeed video game/media related Very Happy

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U2vq7l10

So, I've been thinkin' about this most of the year, the 25th Anniversary of Independence Day aka ID-4 from 1996, one of My most fave movies of all-time and one of the greatest films ever! Here is My special showcase!

After Me & My Family actually saw it on the Fourth/4th of July at the theatre of 1996, I got ID-4 VHS from Star Video several months after!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U28p8s10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U2vdux10

in 2016, I got the very special version of ID-4 on DVD along with the sequel ID-4: Resurgence on Blu-Ray! Its the 5th anniversary of that one and I remember seeing it on the IMAX screen 3 times at the show back then as I had waited 20 years to see it after the first one and I just couldn't wait Shocked  

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U28s6810
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U28arb10

As recently seen in My ginormous Halloween topic, here is My Trendmasters' Independence Day/ID-4: Alien Shocktrooper & Bio-Containment Chamber! I regret not getting the rest of this series, and Trendmasters was one of My most favorite companies in the 90s and overall. If I had the chance, oh believe you Me I would get them especially them mini sets!

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Ulzq7w10

OK, here is what you've been waiting for. Here is My Inside Independence Day CD-Rom for Windows 95 Shocked Yep, My Mom got Me this when the movie was flaming hot at Best Buy during the good ole days when it was fun going to an electronic store and seeing all of them classic video games for consoles & PCs & movies Exclamation  This IMO is one of the rarest & obscure movie media related items to date as nobody ever talks about it and seems like most have forgotten about this fun gem except for those who are selling it on on eBay Rolling Eyes I had played this countless times especially after I saw the film trying to relive and continue them great moments over and over again. This special interactive video disc features clips, interviews, bios & much more about the movie as well as bonus material. It was so exciting playing it and I had such enjoyment playing it back in the day Very Happy  

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U28v2j10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U28gmx10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U283eo10
My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 U2vtvg10

So there is My special showcase of the 25th Anniversary of ID-4! That's it for now, more special video game related stuff coming soon, until then I'll see you around Cool

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!   My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Video Game Figures & Strategy Guides: ID-4 Special!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: