ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Empty
PostSubject: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 3:07 pm

The advertising banner at the top of the AMMO site keeps showing me an advertisement about Dementia and Alzheimer’s.

Is the forum trying to tell me something?

scratch

Is it because of that Sinatra vs the Octopus thing that never happened? Or am I getting worse? What does the forum algorithm know that I don’t know? Or... that I’ve forgotten?
pale

Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 12:45 am

makes you wonder don't it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 4:52 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
The advertising banner at the top of the AMMO site keeps showing me an advertisement about Dementia and Alzheimer’s.

Is the forum trying to tell me something?

scratch

Is it because of that Sinatra vs the Octopus thing that never happened? Or am I getting worse? What does the forum algorithm know that I don’t know? Or... that I’ve forgotten?
pale

I see ads here as well and were some I was interested like Godzilla vs. Kong and some other ones that were really different.

I don't think your going crazy , as insane as this world has become I can believe anything now Shocked
I don't know what mean about Sinatra and the octopuss...wanna explain it to Me Question

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 5:54 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

I don't know what mean about Sinatra and the octopuss...wanna explain it to Me Question

A while back I was telling forum member LeStryge about a so-bad-it’s-good movie starring Frank Sinatra as a deep sea diver, in which Sinatra fights a giant octopus. LeStryge made a point of tracking down the movie and watching the whole thing, only to discover there was not a scene with Sinatra fighting an octopus. I had to check out the movie again, because I was SURE Sinatra fought with an octopus... but no, he doesn’t. Not an octopus in sight. I had completely misremembered the movie.

A week or two later it dawned on me that I was confusing the Sinatra movie (Assault on a Queen) with an older movie in which Humphrey Bogart fights an octopus. Two actors whom you don’t think of as being either divers or fighting an octopus. Both were divers, but only  Bogart fought an octopus.

It disturbed me that I had somehow conflated the two movies, and ever since, I’ve been worried that dementia is setting in.

And now the forum advertising is telling me that IT MAY BE TRUE! pale

French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:11 am

Mine is an application to go to liverpool university. Only about 35 years too late lol!

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 10:30 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Mine is an application to go to liverpool university.  Only about 35 years too late lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Medic
Chip

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 1:09 pm

At the bottom of the page I have adverts showing me Women's Nickers that have a pocket in the front scratch ?

Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

A while back I was telling forum member LeStryge about a so-bad-it’s-good movie starring Frank Sinatra as a deep sea diver, in which Sinatra fights a giant octopus. LeStryge made a point of tracking down the movie and watching the whole thing, only to discover there was not a scene with Sinatra fighting an octopus. I had to check out the movie again, because I was SURE Sinatra fought with an octopus... but no, he doesn’t. Not an octopus in sight. I had completely misremembered the movie.

A week or two later it dawned on me that I was confusing the Sinatra movie (Assault on a Queen) with an older movie in which Humphrey Bogart fights an octopus. Two actors whom you don’t think of as being either divers or fighting an octopus. Both were divers, but only  Bogart fought an octopus.

It disturbed me that I had somehow conflated the two movies, and ever since, I’ve been worried that dementia is setting in.

And now the forum advertising is telling me that IT MAY BE TRUE! pale

Sorry dude, I wouldn't have known either way as I was never a big fan of either actor. I really don't think its a big deal l that somebody got something mixed up like, stuff like that happens all the time even to Me.

I'm really sorry to hear that it disturbed you.

Now, with that being said, if you are really, I MEAN REALLY CONCERNED then I would test Myself with other things to see if I am sick. If you  are still unsure ask your wife if your married or any family members or even friends to help.

I hope I have helped you out a bit.

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Glad I have ad block... lol!
I get movies confused all the time SCU_HQ...I think its because
of aging and my brain cells are slowly dying off..lol

PostSubject: Re: What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?   What does AMMO Know that I Don’t? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does AMMO Know that I Don’t?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: