ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...

Go down 
+6
Chip
Kimono Troop Command
LeStryge
gibri
SCU_HQ
Blondeactionman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Hello everyone, the past year has been a challenge to say the least... lol
Got divorced last year and lost my house in July... So been looking to buy a house
every since... The housing market dried up around here and the houses I did get to
bid on I lost out to someone else... Like 6 times...lol...
I have had my highs and I have had my lows over the past year...
My brother was the only one who would offer me and my 3 pets a place to stay..
My brother is a hoarder so space was very limited..lol...I was living in a tiny bedroom
with my 3 pets... Then in January I lost my one cat and lost my other cat in March...
So was down to one pet my dog Gracie...
Even though things were rough I came to appreciate my brother allowing me to stay at
his home... Nobody else in my family would accept my pets...And nobody renting houses or
apartments would allow my pets.. SO it was scary! affraid
Well here we are almost 1 year later in my lifes journey...

And I got some great news! cheers I finally found and bought a home! cheers
The house closing will be July 5th, then I can give the house some TLC and move in... cheers

Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... 19325110

Blondeactionman and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 3:28 pm

Hey Jim, great to hear from you! Wow, it sounds as if you have had a busy time! but at last things are looking up! You will have that house full of Joes in no time! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Congratulations on the new house! Very cute house in what looks like a nice neighborhood! And it appears there are several upstairs rooms ~ have you decided which one will be the dedicated hobby room?

While staying with your “hoarder” brother, did you happen to rediscover any of your childhood treasures that he had managed to save?

Sounds like it’s been a rough transition (with the COVID nonsense on top of everything else), but that this summer will be the beginning of a new, exciting, and much brighter chapter in your life!

Congratulations on the positive turnaround!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Congratulations Jim, I'm glad things are finally looking up.

and, when you move in you can get a new cat or two...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 12:18 am

So sorry to hear of the loss of your two fur-persons but that little weather-boarder looks just perfect!
A few things to do to keep you occupied and then you can spend some time for yourself.
It's always hard living in someone else's house but things now seem to be looking UP for you at last!
Hope the settlement goes through without a hitch.
Very best wishes and congrats on your new home Jim.

Last edited by LeStryge on Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 2:50 am

It sounds like you've had a rough year, but things look like they're turning around for you. Good luck, and enjoy your new home.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Glad things are looking up for you . Looks a nice house , nice to see someone get some luck .

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 6:12 pm

Hi Jim,
A challenging year indeed but now you're getting your own place again things should be looking up! cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 am

Congratulations on your new home! I'm glad things are looking up for you.

It's the same here, renters are no longer allowing pets. Luckily the house
I'm in does, but if something should happen that I would need to move, I'd
be screwed.

I hope the paperwork goes through alright, and you are enjoying your new
home in a month or so!

Take care Jim,

Daryl

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Hey Jim, great to hear from you! Wow, it sounds as if you have had a busy time! but at last things are looking up! You will have that house full of Joes in no time! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thanks Dal... lol! lol! lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:45 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Congratulations on the new house! Very cute house in what looks like a nice neighborhood! And it appears there are several upstairs rooms ~ have you decided which one will be the dedicated hobby room?

While staying with your “hoarder” brother, did you happen to rediscover any of your childhood treasures that he had managed to save?

Sounds like it’s been a rough transition (with the COVID nonsense on top of everything else), but that this summer will be the beginning of a new, exciting, and much brighter chapter in your life!

Congratulations on the positive turnaround!

Thanks Dave... Very Happy I had removed all my Joe treasures from my brothers house
prior to moving in so no new Joe finds... But did find some other cool stuff...lol
Old Grade School report cards, etc etc

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:47 pm

gibri wrote:
Congratulations Jim, I'm glad things are finally looking up.

and, when you move in you can get a new cat or two...

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Bri... I might just do that... lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So sorry to hear of the loss of your two fur-persons but that little weather-boarder looks just perfect!
A few things to do to keep you occupied and then you can spend some time for yourself.
It's always hard living in someone else's house but things now seem to be looking UP for you at last!
Hope the settlement goes through without a hitch.
Very best wishes and congrats on your new home Jim.

Thank You LeStryge! All looks good so far... Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
It sounds like you've had a rough year, but things look like they're turning around for you.  Good luck, and enjoy your new home.

Thanks Kimono Troop Command... I'm super excited! cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Chip wrote:
Glad things are looking up for you . Looks a nice house , nice to see someone get some luck .

Thanks Chip! Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:51 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Hi Jim,
A challenging year indeed but now you're getting your own place again things should be looking up! cheers cheers

Yes things are looking up... cheers
Thanks somekindajoe... Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 2:52 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Congratulations on your new home! I'm glad things are looking up for you.

It's the same here, renters are no longer allowing pets. Luckily the house
I'm in does, but if something should happen that I would need to move, I'd
be screwed.

I hope the paperwork goes through alright, and you are enjoying your new
home in a month or so!

Take care Jim,

Daryl

Closing is July 5th unless things change...
Thanks TNshooter! Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 am

Sorry to hear about all those probs Inntruderr Crying or Very sad  Good for your bro dude Smile  but shame about that everybody had to be that way to you Rolling Eyes

I'm glad you found a home, it looks nice and the neighborhood looks decent (which I hope it is for you). It actually reminds Me a lot of My old house & neighborhood that I lived in over 30 years that I miss a lot (and those times as well).

So congrats dude, I'm very glad for you that this has worked out after all of your troubles Very Happy

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:20 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Sorry to hear about all those probs Inntruderr Crying or Very sad  Good for your bro dude Smile  but shame about that everybody had to be that way to you Rolling Eyes

I'm glad you found a home, it looks nice and the neighborhood looks decent (which I hope it is for you). It actually reminds Me a lot of My old house & neighborhood that I lived in over 30 years that I miss a lot (and those times as well).

So congrats dude, I'm very glad for you that this has worked out after all of your troubles Very Happy

Thank you very much Brandon... Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:33 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thank you very much Brandon... Very Happy

Your welcome. dude Very Happy

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 12:51 am

So Jim, revisiting this topic, ...how's the new house going?
Are you settled in yet? Doing any renos?
Give us an update Mate!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:18 am

We're thinking of you, Jim!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...   Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone... Update on my crazy life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: