ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covid Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
signalman
Painted Head

Covid Update Empty
PostSubject: Covid Update   Covid Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 am

The Good Lady has now had her second vaccination (Pfizer), and I`ve had my first vaccination (AstrazZenica). Given that the EU seem to have cancelled their AstraZenica orders, I may not get my second shot! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chip
Sabotage
Chip

Covid Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Update   Covid Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Hopefully , if they can not offer you the second jab , they can start you over on the Pfizer . My Dads friend ended up having both vaccines by accident .

Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

Covid Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Update   Covid Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 4:04 am

I'm sorry to hear that signalman. Hopefully you can find a way to get your vaccinations.

Chip, I've read online that some people have been vaccinated more times than they should
have. A sad state of affairs.

I have had my first vaccine with Moderna, just waiting for a chance to get the second shot.
I will be glad when I get it, so I won't have to walk around with fogged glasses all the time.

I hope that everyone here is getting the vaccines they need. So with any luck we can get
back to normal lives.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covid Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Update   Covid Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: