ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 4:14 am

Bought this dolphin on a whim from Ebay.
I think it's from a MAM set but did not come with any figure so I've recruited a spare Max Steel to serve as the rider, and fitted him out from Q Stores with equipment already in stock.
PLEASE NOTE those SCUBA hoses!
You will never find a better use for that crimped bit of a plastic drinking straw! They come in perfect colours, and you just cut them off and stretch them out to the suitable length!
(You're very welcome!)

As an added benefit after being submerged, the dolphin's harness will squirt a jet of water from the little hole in the very front.

DOLPHIN DEFENCE...

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Ggqlpj

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 6:20 am

Teflon dolphin! Fightin' Flipper!

Great use of the drinking straw, and of your dried coral collection!

No Face Fan.

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 8:10 am

First off I’m really liking Max Steel holding onto the Dolphin picture. Secondly I know what set the dolphin comes from and that set is called Marine Mission.  How I know is because I have it myself DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! IMG-0453

Facts about Military marine mammals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_marine_mammal

The Scuba diving wetsuit and flippers is from this set DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! D44-D94-F5-4800-41-CA-B696-F251-C0466-D79.

Last edited by Toxic Robot Fan on Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
LeStryge

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 8:22 am

Now THAT is amazing!
I'd never seen the original figure that came with the set, and yet, despite having more than a few different wetsuits and even more various flippers, I apparently instinctively clothed Max in exactly the right outfit?
"Weird or What"???

No Face Fan.

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 8:40 am

LeStryge wrote:
Now THAT is amazing!
I'd never seen the original figure that came with the set, and yet, despite having more than a few different wetsuits and even more various flippers, I apparently instinctively clothed Max in exactly the right outfit?
"Weird or What"???

Well now you have seen the original set where  your Dolphin comes from Very Happy. Hope that helped you. It’s sounds like since you have than a few different wetsuits and various flippers that your a fan of underwater divers hu Wink. Yes you definitely have instinctively clothed Max in exactly the right outfit.  I don’t think I have the Scuba diving wetsuit and flippers from the  Lanard action figure deep sea divers set anymore.

Sabotage
Chip

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:09 pm

The Dolphin looks quite realistic , the straws idea is genius , and it`s another great pic .

LeStryge

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 12:18 am

Chip wrote:
The Dolphin looks quite realistic , the straws idea is genius , and it`s another great pic .
Glad I scored a triple hit with you Mark!
The pic. was a bit hurried but I always like to try to do something in the way of a suitable background rather than just photograph an article sitting on the bench.

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!   DANGEROUS DOLPHIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DANGEROUS DOLPHIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: