ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

"The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( Empty
PostSubject: "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(   "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:55 pm

I just found out that "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died Surprised He passed away on June 30th. He was so underrated but he had some really good memorable moments. My Gosh, this is so sad, another great one has left the wrestling world Sad

"The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( The_pa11

The Patriot's wikipedia page

The Patriot's theme: Yes, the one you heard all the time when Kurt Angle came out, it was originally The Patriot's music and I always loved it then!

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(   "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 4:37 pm

The wrestling biz must take a toll on the body. These pros are passing away in their fifties, often after a series of health issues.

I wonder if it's the wrestling performances, which are intense and brutal, is what wears them down? Or the body-building, and the substances required to achieve "the look," that plays a part? Or, is it hard living and wild lifestyles off the mat? Probably a combination of all these factors.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(   "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
The wrestling biz must take a toll on the body. These pros are passing away in their fifties, often after a series of health issues.

I wonder if it's the wrestling performances, which are intense and brutal, is what wears them down? Or the body-building, and the substances required to achieve "the look," that plays a part? Or, is it hard living and wild lifestyles off the mat? Probably a combination of all these factors.

Yes, all of that and then some. I have always said for years despite what people think cause they don't know the whole story. I have always said that wrestling is the THE hardest sport and wrestlers and that goes for the women as well that they are the THE toughest people in the world (even more some than NFL players). But yeah over time unfortunately it takes a huge toll on their bodies and lives Rolling Eyes

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(   "The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Patriot" Del Wilkes has died:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: