ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All caught up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:20 am

In an abandoned place somewhere.
All caught up. 4-FF88-F66-4529-4-FC5-A6-B4-480-F1367-B8-A1
Samuel and his father,  Gangrene,  have been hiding out in an  abandoned place for a few days. They are hiding out before heading  back to the Council of Gangrene.  There Gangrene will announce that he is back and was definitely not dead.

All caught up. F54-A239-C-2-B90-40-F9-A164-58894-C8-BC606
“Father before we go back, I’m going to tell you everything that’s  happened around Council of Gangrene whilst you have been playing dead.”

All caught up. 1-A899-B1-F-576-C-415-B-BCDF-8-FFBB410102-D
Captain Bludd has recruited a scientist called Gary who has  taken over your science laboratory.  I think he was recruited to come up with ideas for  new evil chemicals.”

All caught up. 95-C82522-CB45-42-F5-958-A-A73-D4-F1-B5545
“Captain Bludd recruited a Robotics Maintenance Man called Ivan.  Why I say recruited is because Ivan and the Robots are missing and have been missing for some time now.   Captain Bludd had the  dog trackers out searching everywhere but they haven’t found anything in connection with them sadly.”

All caught up. C497-EBC4-B5-B2-42-BA-800-B-2-CECFF5-D1-AED
“No Face has left the Council of Gangrene because he wanted to go it alone.  He also told us what he thought.  He believed  Captain Bludd wasn’t spending the Council of Gangrene’s money wisely.   He wasn’t forward thinking and investing money to further the Council’s plans to take over the world.  No Face  sarcastically asked  if Gary  was working on,  “a cure for the common cold”?  However,  he did think that Ivan was doing a fabulous job looking after the robots.   He felt that having our own Street Gang could  only get us so far.   He then left the room afterwards.”

All caught up. 1-EBC82-C6-0700-475-F-BE93-38-F410927-D4-C
Captain Bludd was very angry that No Face had  just upped and left the Council of Gangrene so he hired Panther Claw to get rid of No Face.   The deal was  that he would get some cash up front and the rest  once he had successfully killed No Face.

Samual  informs his father  that he feels   Panther Claw wasn’t successful in killing No Face as  Panther Claw is in fact  serving time in jail  for the kidnapping and killing of some guy called “Oliver Sloan”!”
All caught up. 75-C13-EB2-9675-4-FCB-9-BB0-AA793-B64606-A
All caught up. 3464492-D-21-ED-4-CE2-AD1-F-509-ADFC0-DDED

All caught up. F8-D83595-70-F5-4-AE6-ABDF-986-CF6-D3530-D
“The Gangrene Street Gang that you knew about whilst  you were in Jail were bringing in  money for us with their criminal activities.    Annoyingly, they were found and arrested more than a year ago by Action Man and a Police Swat Team.  They are  now serving  lengthy prison sentences.”

All caught up. 1231-D727-D446-48-F5-9-A73-87-E2-E9-B1-D217
“Alas sadly,   that so-called  hero,  Action Man,  is still alive.   Grrrrr……”

All caught up. B074-EEA4-6-FEC-4333-B2-B2-343-CB962-AA74
“That’s you all caught up on everything  to do with the Council of Gangrene now father. Everyone is going to be so surprised to see that your are  actually alive.   I think that now you and Gary,  the scientist,   will  be sharing  the Science Lab you both will be able to put your heads together and come up with even more evil chemicals.  Before we go,  I’m going to check what’s been happening around the world on the internet because I haven’t done so  since I last left the Headquarters.”

All caught up. F9077915-9365-431-A-9-F0-A-2208-C6-BBBEAD
“OMG,  the location  of our Headquarters has been discovered  and, what is  worse,  it’s been completely destroyed and burned down to the ground.   Police and Firefighters where there.   Many dead bodies where brought out and some of them  were in bits.   The report hasn’t revealed what caused the  fire.  

All caught up. EFC9-F5-CE-C790-411-B-BF76-3518-C9-D6-FEB4
“Well, it  looks like we won’t be going back there!   There  is nothing to go back to!  In fact,  sadly,  it appears that there is  no-one left.  Father,  we are now the only people that are left from the Council of Gangrene”.

All caught up. 5-CA99501-32-A0-4-CBE-90-DA-0-D1827-CA0-DD9
Gangrene says to his son,  “The only person who knew where our secret Headquarters was  located was Action Man.   I’ll find some new henchmen and then we’ll go after Action Man and put him out of action permanently.   Wahahaha!”

THE END, FOR NOW.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Great recap!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great recap!

Why thank you very much Dal.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:20 pm

At least Gamgrene keeps a positive attitude, laughing in the face of the total destruction of everything he had worked to achieve.

Professor Gangrene Fan

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:29 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
At least Gamgrene keeps a positive attitude, laughing in the face of the total destruction of everything he had worked to achieve.

Thanks for your comments Dave.

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:32 pm

I always say "You can't keep a bad man down...!"
Loved the update and the little hint of what's to come!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:45 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I always say "You can't keep a bad man down...!"
Loved the update and the little hint of what's to come!

Thank you very much for your comments LeStryge.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:30 am

A great start for another story!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:32 am

TNshooter wrote:
A great start for another story!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Daryl

Thanks Daryl.

All caught up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All caught up.   All caught up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All caught up.
Page 1 of 1