ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K

Go down 
+3
TheOneManKid
TNshooter
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 9:38 am

Tom K says "Good morning to the AMMO world... you're probably not feeling as bright eyed, fresh faced and bushy tailed as I am, but never mind, I wish you all a Happy Sunday wherever you are! Let's enjoy a virtual coffee together!"

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 1f603  Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 2615

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Pxl_2013

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 9:43 am

"Good morning Tom K and wishing you a Happy Sunday”. I’m really liking this picture. It’s a nice and simple one Wink.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 10:59 am

Nice photo!

I have to ask, where did you find that great shoulder holster?

Daryl

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 12:23 pm

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
"Good morning Tom K and wishing you a Happy Sunday”. I’m really liking this picture. It’s a nice and simple one Wink.

Many thanks... Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 1f600

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 12:31 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Nice photo!

I have to ask, where did you find that great shoulder holster?

Daryl

Hi Daryl... I bought that years back from a supplier in the USA that was hand making clothing and other bits, they have since shut up shop. This guy https://www.facebook.com/LuckyShotLeather/ will be able to make something very similar for you.

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm

lol! How coincidental! As I hoisted my weary bones out of bed here just a few minutes ago, I was literally thinking, “why am I not springing up, bright eyed and bushy tailed, enthusiastic about a new day?”

Perhaps coffee will help!

Tom K is truly an inspiration!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:39 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
lol!  How coincidental! As I hoisted my weary bones out of bed here just a few minutes ago, I was literally thinking, “why am I not springing up, bright eyed and bushy tailed, enthusiastic about a new day?”

Perhaps coffee will help!

Tom K is truly an inspiration!

@Dave... It's a great way to start the day! It's worked wonders for Tom K, he doesn't look a day over 20 years old! Cool

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 5:55 pm

It doesn't surprise me that Tom K is one of those happy morning people who greet the new day with boundless enthusiasm while us mere mortals peer at it through bleary eyes and with a sense of foreboding and depression! lol!

...I bet that ain't instant in his mug either! I suspect Tom is a 'proper' coffee man!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Cracking picture cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 2:04 am

Tom K
What can you say

He's the man
The man with the plan

He's on his way!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 4:08 am

No such luxuries for those still left back in the foxholes...

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K AUofsS
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 5:38 am

Nice shot Barry, but he's going to need a few more sandbags...

...more than a few at that scale...

cheers Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 6:21 am

He's a lone sniper defending the evac. operation from a hastily dug temporary emplacement.
The rest if the troops have already gone and are living it up in comfort and cleanliness.
He'll be the last to leave if not shot.
Give the bloke a break and let him enjoy his coffee.

(*This is what happens when you have to use some 1/12 props because you can't find the 1/6 scale ones....!
I just knew somebody would point it out... lol! )
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 9:49 pm

Happy to help, Barry.

Very Happy lol! Very Happy

but to me it begs the question what you're doing with 1/12 gear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 11:38 pm

gibri wrote:
but to me it begs the question what you're doing with 1/12 gear?
I have a 1/12 tank and a few other bits so I bought a set of little Peacekeepers to have some in scale men to sit on and around it. The sandbags and a few other small scenic bits came with the set.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 12:09 am

Making good use of some of those Ernie Pyle accessories!
A good cup of hot coffee would likely provide a big comfort under such trying conditions.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 12:57 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Making good use of some of those Ernie Pyle accessories!
A good cup of hot coffee would likely provide a big comfort under such trying conditions.
Yes Dave, ....they are good accessories indeed!

Just taking another look at how the exposed red dirt photographs (it's a vacant block next door) I'm thinking maybe a Mars pic. could be in the making?
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:03 am

Yes, Mars, great idea!!!

Maybe you could model the "face" on Mars?

cheers cheers cheers

So, have we sufficiently hijacked this thread? scratch Suspect Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 am

gibri wrote:
So, have we sufficiently hijacked this thread? scratch Suspect Twisted Evil
Hey, at least my original post was about having coffee....... lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:52 am

Angry Red Planet!

The Wizard of Mars!

Robinson Crusoe on Mars!

Mars Needs Women!

Say... is it mere coincidence that Robinson Crusoe on Mars featured Adam "Batman" West, and Mars Needs Women starred Yvonne "Batgirl" Craig?

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Coffee_on_mars

Okay, back on topic for a moment:

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Coffee_man1
"Would you like one lump, or two?"

Wait… why would Mars need women when they already have… the Devil Girl from Mars? scratch

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Tom K with best buddy Django   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:00 am

Tom K with best buddy Django enjoy a Sunday morning coffee and chat. There is a good reason that Django and Tom K are best buddies and that's because Django reminds him of his one and only fighting partner back in the early 70s. Tom K is my one and only original Action Man and my next door neighbour only had one Action Man also, that was the brown bearded Adventurer. Many a fun filled day was had, way back in those seemingly more innocent days at the start of the 70s! Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 1f601 Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 270c

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Pxl_2014

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:21 am

I’m really liking the simple picture of Tom K with best buddy Django enjoy a Sunday morning coffee and chat. What I’m wondering is why is Tom K looking at his watch while he’s taking to Django.

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the simple picture of Tom K with best buddy Django enjoy a Sunday morning coffee and chat. What I’m wondering is why is Tom K looking at his watch while he’s taking to Django.

"Do we have enough time for another brew Django mate?!"  Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 1f44d

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 1:53 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
Toxic Robot Fan wrote:

"Do we have enough time for another brew Django mate?!"  Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K 1f44d

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K   Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Morning Coffee with Tom K
Page 1 of 1