ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 1:07 pm

NOTE: I know I made a Wednesday Night war of NXT vs. AEW Dynamite topic but AEW has won the war and sent NXT to Tuesdays but now there is now a Friday Night War of AEW Rampage vs. WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live! So here is were we talk everything AEW!

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think there will ever be anything like that ever again. I have seen all of the huge surprises in WCW from the late 80s till their unfortunate demise, all of the epic arrivals in ECW from the beginning to the end of the promotion, most of the stuff in ROH, those classic moments of TNA from 2002 to 2014, the epic stuff from Jericho & Omega in Japan and most of the stuff in WWF/WWE like arrivals of Goldust, Vader, The Big Show Y2J etc. With all of that being said, this has been THE BIGGEST, EPIC, MOST NEEDED AND IMPERATIVE MOMENT EVER IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY! It's like did this really happen? I still can't believe it after all of these years of people chanting CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK at WWE events and there was nothing! I wanted him in AEW since day one and even there was a time he was rumored to be there before the pandemic but he is here now  bounce WOW, I know it's WWE SummerSlam & NXT Takeover weekend but nothing and I MEAN NOTHING they have and put on the shows and in the matches can do can top this and this is coming from a WWF/WWE LIFEER Shocked

Now, I find it rather amazing that this is 10, count'em 10 long years after Punk's Pipe Bomb in WWE  Shocked This AEW debut and his promo was every bit as epic as that if not even more grandeur than it Exclamation For a moment I was afraid he wouldn't have the mic skills like he once did since he was away for so long but he hasn't lost a step! WOW, I must say that was so epic seeing Sting and Darby Allin in the rafters and Punk acknowledging them! For Me it was a bit of mixture of WWF Attitude but in an alternate reality in WCW! I mean STING IS UP there and CM Punk is in the ring for cryin' out loud! Punk's first match is at All Out next Month against Darby Allin! I can't wait for that! That is gonna be a tremendous match. I want punk against Sting, a rematch against Jericho, Moxley, Christian, Miro, MJF and My ultimate dream match...CM Punk vs. Kenny Omega Exclamation

Gosh, with all of this happening, there was some other cool moments on the show like Moxley again Garcia. I must say I wish AEW to stop doing that jobber entrance/already in the ring stuff, I'm not a fan of that at all whether their a jobber or not. The Jurassic Express against Private Party match was great! Poor Keira Hogan, I like her and all and followed her for a while now. She looks great and is a really good talent but holy crap, I just love Jade Cargill, she's truly the total package, I love her entrance, her look, her physique, her hair, her power and stature, all of her bounce bounce bounce Every time I see Bianca Belair I think to Myself, WWE hypes her up and all of that but really, have you seen Jade? How is Bianca better than her? I mean really? There's no comparison whatsoever!

So this was one of the most shocking and epic nights ever in wrestling history and believe Me like I said, I basically seen it all and I truly believe this tops EVERYTHING for so many reason!    

I know where I was but where was everybody else when CM PUNK returned to the ring in AEW on 8/20/21 in this once in a life time event Question

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Cm-pun11
AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Krzxdq11

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 2:40 pm

How old is this guy? 40? 50? Some of the former greats you’ve written about have passed away at those ages. Will CM have the necessary strength, speed, stamina, and reflexes to compete in the modern ring?

Sounds like you’re stoked! That’s what it’s about, putting on an epic show the fans will remember! Will CM deliver??? Stay tuned!

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 4:44 am

Hey SCU, thanks for the comment. He's 42. I believe he still has what it takes. Christian is going on 50, look how great he is in AEW! Sting is over 60 and look at him in AEW! I know, a lot of these guys are lucky. You better believe it...when your a wrestling fan like Me who's been a fan since young days and you've been watching this for years, hearin' the fans chant CM Punk been waiting for this to happen and then it finally does...heck yeah I'm stoked Exclamation Surely I'm not the only one here Rolling Eyes

Another thing that was amazing is that his great theme song: "Cult of Personality" is the same one he used in WWE, he owns the song and this is a huge rarity in wrestling!

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Yeah, in the past, wrestling stars had to leave their entire “character” behind when they changed venues - the name, the look… everything! It’s good that CM was able to retain, or regain, the rights to his ring persona.

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:15 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Yeah, in the past, wrestling stars had to leave their entire “character” behind when they changed venues - the name, the look… everything! It’s good that CM was able to retain, or regain, the rights to his ring persona.

Cool SCU, you know your stuff cheers Couldn't say it better Very Happy

SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Kind of weird that somebody can lose the rights to themselves!

But it even happened to pop singer Prince. Remember when he became The Artist Formerly Known As Prince for several years?

Or, in wrestling, G-Rilla became Brodus Clay, The Funkasaurus, and then Tyrus when he left WWE. Apparently he was able to retain rights to the Tyrus name as he uses it outside of wrestling, where he has become an entertaining but insightful news commentator.

I hope CM Punk will have success in his return. Sounds like the fan base is hyped!

Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 11:06 am

Great as all of what you said Very Happy  Yes, I remember the Prince situation. I'm surprised you know Tyrus cheers Thanks SCU Smile

Dynamite is tomorrow Shocked

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Cm_pun10

BrandontheFigureFreak
Deep Sea Diver
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:51 pm

On Saturday's special Dark on YouTube, I saw CM Punk's shirt. I was really surprised about it. It has to do with the infamous Montreal screwjob, oh man I remember it like it was yesterday. Bret was out and on his way to WCW after that. Take a gander at CM Punk's shirt he had on Saturday's special Dark!  

If you don't know what that is THEN CLICK THIS LINK HERE! It was one of the most controversial moments EVER in wrestling history!

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Aew_pu10

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!    AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AEW Topic: CM PUNK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: