ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO TELL ALEX?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

DO TELL ALEX? Empty
PostSubject: DO TELL ALEX?   DO TELL ALEX? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 9:15 am

Alex, how about telling us here what made you decide to change to being known as "No Face Fan"?
I too have been a fan of No Face ever since I was just a newbie here on AMMO and you gifted me a re-bodied version.
I was very grateful at the time. You really didn't really know me then. It made me feel very welcome.
I have since bought a full original NO FACE, in his costume and I like him a lot, but I use your bloke all the time.

No Face Fan.

DO TELL ALEX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO TELL ALEX?   DO TELL ALEX? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 10:04 am

What made me decide to change to being known as "No Face Fan"? Well my reply to that question is because I was starting to do more No Face hitman stories once again and taking random pictures of him. You see my last lot of mam I had where back in 2001. I think near the end of 2001 or round about  of 2002 I started to put aside toys and concentrate more on the things boys of my age were interested in so I all my mam figures I gave away to a local Children's Home. No Face was released back in 2002 and as you know I wasn’t interested in mam at the time so I didn’t know anything about No Face back then. I only found out about the No Face figure when I started to recollect mam again. I started to know about No Face when I started to look into information to do with mam and all the mam villains. When I joined a AM forum which is still running and it’s called Action Man HQ.  I used to see him being shown or being used in stories or random pictures. I bought my first No Face on EBay I think boxed and untouched which feels ages ago Laughing. I love how No Face is a villanous master of disguises. I play on him being a villanous master of disguises sometimes when he’s doing his hitman job. Sorry for the long winded reply and love fest on No Face Embarassed. It’s brilliant to see typed that you have been a fan of No Face ever since you was just a newbie on here. I’m really glad that I gifted you a re-bodied version. That’s excellent to see typed that you have bought a full original NO FACE, in his costume and that you like him a lot. It’s really lovely to see typed that you use the bloke I gave you all the time.

DO TELL ALEX?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: The No Face files-
Jump to: