ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bambi von Braun Part II

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
TNshooter
Chip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Bambi von Braun Part II Empty
PostSubject: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Just a few more pics I've shot of Bambi.  I decided to add a leather jacket on her I had reserved for a future figure that I don't have as of yet.  I liked the look. Sadly, I was hoping to receive one of my orders from Monkey Depot over the week, which would have had some insignia to add to it, but that too will have to wait. As the figure is a work in progress and I'm still experimenting, I'm not sure this will be the final look. I think she looks good both with and without the jacket, but the jacket is easy to put on and remove, so that should not pose a problem if I want to show her with it at some times and without it at others.  

BAMComix and FIELD STATION 42 like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 12:54 am

I like how you kitted her out , she looks the part .

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 5:35 am

Thanks Chip.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Just a few more pics I've shot of Bambi.

Were you the one who shot Bambi's mother, too? Sad

Excellent poses, or "action stances!" And the jacket looks superb! Did Bambi steal it receive it as a gift from a dead an injured Gestapo officer whom she shot in the back rescued?

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:08 am

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 am

She looks great with that jacket.

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:28 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Excellent poses, or "action stances!" And the jacket looks superb! Did Bambi steal it receive it as a gift from a dead an injured Gestapo officer whom she shot in the back rescued?

Bambi von Braun Part II 51461663228_92258f577a_b
Bambi
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 7:21 am

Bambi von Braun Part II Bambi_mp40

See what you've done? Now several of my characters are clamoring for swanky cigarette holders!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 8:38 am

I have a feeling she is gonna become quite the bad girl! Her look is just awesome! Though, I am sure your tinkering will result in an amazing look! Love all the pics so far, Gary bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 am

I’m now like really scared of her. I’m really liking her in the leather jacket even though she taken off a dead Gestapo that she killed. I’m also really liking the background you have used.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 9:06 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Bambi von Braun Part II Bambi_mp40

See what you've done? Now several of my characters are clamoring for swanky cigarette holders!

lol! lol!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 12:40 am

No Face Fan. wrote:

I’m now like really scared of her. I’m really liking her in the leather jacket even though she taken off a dead Gestapo that she killed.  I’m also really liking the background you have used.

The background is deliberately painted with colours the Germans used to paint their vehicles and other things in WWII, but the Gestapo officer seems to have been shot by Kamiko's niece, Michiko.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 2:57 am

... but the Gestapo officer seems to have been shot by Kamiko's niece....

"Seems to have been" is the significant language here. Can we really accept the word of anyone wearing a Gestapo, or former Gestapo, or blood-stained bullet-riddled Gestapo jacket?
Question   Question   Question

Ermm... I mean... of course that is an absolutely unquestionably true explanation... Embarassed  ... and who would possibly be foolish enough to express doubt?  No

Except maybe that guy in the alley crumpled over in a pool of coagulating blood?  Shocked

What guy in the alley crumpled over in a pool of coagulating blood? I see no alley, no guy, no pools of coagulating blood! silent

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 3:44 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Bambi von Braun Part II 51461663228_92258f577a_b
Bambi
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

I wouldn't mind meeting her behind a sand dune...

...hurt me...

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 3:47 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
... but the Gestapo officer seems to have been shot by Kamiko's niece....

"Seems to have been" is the significant language here. Can we really accept the word of anyone wearing a Gestapo, or former Gestapo, or blood-stained bullet-riddled Gestapo jacket?
Question   Question   Question

Ermm... I mean... of course that is an absolutely unquestionably true explanation... Embarassed  ... and who would possibly be foolish enough to express doubt?  No

Except maybe that guy in the alley crumpled over in a pool of coagulating blood?  Shocked

What guy in the alley crumpled over in a pool of coagulating blood? I see no alley, no guy, no pools of coagulating blood! silent

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bambi von Braun Part II   Bambi von Braun Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bambi von Braun Part II
Page 1 of 1